Straightace Roofing & Maintenance

Reviews for Straightace Roofing & Maintenance

Chad in Hamilton
Chad in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Mani came recommended to us by a friend. I had called five or six roofing companies for quotes. But Mani was the only one to really take the time and talk roofing with me. I can't check what Mani did on my roof., I am terrified of heights. So I have to trust the man on the ground to do an excellent job on my roof. Mani did an excellent job. He replaced two pieces of plywood, and took pictures to show me the water damage on them. His helpers cleaned on the ground, and even his dumpster guy used extra lumber under the dumpster to not damage my driveway. Then the dumpster guy swept before taking he load of shingles away. Thank you Mani

hello Chad thank you very much for taking some of your precious time and letting us know how we did on your home roof , it's much appreciated with straight A's your home is always first place thank you again for your business as it is much appreciated to us

regards,,,

manny

Shadow12 in Hamilton
Shadow12 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Excellent level of expertise and professionalism

Straight ace demonstrated a high level of care and professionalism throughout the time they were at my home. Attention to detail was evident. Consideration for their surroundings was obvious as they protected my windows doors as well as my neighbours. The roof was completed in an expedient way and pictures were provided. Manny guaranteed I will not have shingles flying off my roof. The difference in service I received from the last roofer was night and day. Thank you to the whole team led by Manny.

hey colleen thank you for letting us know how we did your business and time is much appreciated, with straightace your home is always first place ,

regards

manny

999DVB in Kitchener
999DVB in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Recommended!

Manny has done a residential roof for me in each of the last three summers. He does a very professional job. Organized, very knowledgeable, good workmanship and materials and best of all, good site clean-up. Fair price.

hey sheila thank you for taking the time on letting us know how we did it's much appreciated, i very happy to know that you are satisfied with the work we've done on all 3 roofs , your Continued business is much appreciated to us ,
with straightace the home owner is always first place thank you

kind ,regards

Mohammed in Hamilton
Mohammed in Hamilton

New Roof

Straightforward, reasonably priced. Manuel , the business owner , is reliable , helpful , honest , caring and trustworthy.
Responsiveness was Excellent .
Amazing and friendly crew . They work fast too .
Highly recommended

Hello Mohammed thank you for taking the time on letting us know how we did it's much appreciated, it's a pleasure working with you ,

Regards, straightace roofing

Dawn in Burlington
Dawn in Burlington

Eaves blocked

I was very satisfied with Manny. He found the cause of the leak inside my home. Manny
Responded quickly to my concern and fixed it right away. Very honest and has great work ethics. Explained what he was doing and took pictures to show me the cause of the leak.
I would definitely recommend his service.

Thank you dawn you business is much appreciated

With straightace ur home is always first place cheer ,,,

Ll in Hamilton
Ll in Hamilton

Replacement of roof

Free estimate. Manny very easy to talk to and took time to answer all questions. Promptly returned phone calls. Workers very polite and respectful. Would definitely recommend to others. Prices very reasonable.

Hey Henzo thank you for taking the time on letting us know how we did it's much appreciated and your business as well,

With straightace your home is always first place

Regards,,

Paul in Hamilton
Paul in Hamilton

Roof replcement

Excellent from start to finish. Manny installed my roof as if it was his own house. He is very detailed and a perfectionist. He installed tarps, and cleaned at the end of each day. Courteous and efficient throughout the entire process, and his price was very reasonable and fair. When the job was completed, the property was left as clean as when the job started. Gutters were cleaned and he also adjusted my downspout so that the water would run off the roof more efficiently. I would definitely recommend Straightace roofing. Great job, Manny.

Hello Paul thank you for letting us know how we did your time to do so is much appreciated, it was also nice to work with you, thank you for your hospitality and for your business it's greatly appreciated,

With straightace your home is first place 1#

Regards,

Manny and crew

Peterm in Hamilton
Peterm in Hamilton

Roof, vents and flashing

I am very impressed by “Manny” and his crew. Manny was very helpful in the decision process, what to replace and what was okay to leave. His crew arrived early, went about their work quickly and efficiently. They politely advised me of what areas they were protecting with tarps and plywood, ensured I could exit and enter the house safely while they worked.
Neighbours walking by complimented on the way the work was being done, and all appreciated the absence of swearing, loud talk and music while working. They were like a well trained, highly skilled team.
Cleaned up every night before leaving, and a good cleanup when the job was done.
Manny reviewed the agreement with me and checked that each item was done to my satisfaction.
Price was very reasonable and the value was exceptional. Will be recommending to all my friends.

Hey peter thank you very much for taking the time to let's us know how we did, it's much appreciated and your business as well ,

With straightace your home is always first place

Regards,

Manny,,,

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

New roof on semidetached house

Great at educating about roofing techniques and materials during quote. Detailed satellite quote
Job Completed in 2 days
Site tidy
Considerate of our property
Fair pricing
Helpful with eavestroph problem we were having too

Hello Amanda thank you very much for taking the time on letting us know how we did , it's much appreciated and your business as well ,

With straightace your home is always first place ,

Regards ,,

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Complete Roof Replacement

I just replaced my original roof which was very poorly installed with cheap materials by the original builder and needed an honest roofing company that I could deal with accordingly. Manuel gave me a very competitive estimate in late May after he contacted me through the Homestars site. Manuel is the owner of his roofing company who both provides written estimates and performs the installation/work himself in conjunction with his team members. He is personable, friendly and very easy to talk to and as such very easy to get along with one on one. Manuel told me up front that there would be a 6 week waiting period for the roof replacement as his company was (and is) that busy and I was Ok with being put into the queue.
True to his word, his team showed up exactly six weeks later and in three days my brand new roof with BP Canada architectural shingles was complete and finished. On one particular day, the temperature and humidity was close to 40 degrees Celsius but his crew worked tirelessly from morning to dusk. His crew covered the surrounding ground of the property with tarps, put up protective covers for the neighbouring property next to me and cleaned all areas of nails and debris throughout the work. Manuel himself was on the roof during the installation process working and offering guidance to his team as he is a very on hands owner and is not afraid to work up a sweat.
The finished product looks outstanding and the warranty coverage (for the BP shingles and installation) makes me feel very comfortable with the entire process. Manuel (Manny) offers the homeowner an understated professionalism and dedication to excellence that is evident in his personal work ethic and that of his employees.

Hey Rob just want to thank you very much for taking the time and giving us this review and letting us know how we did and how the installation went, thank you for your business it was a pleasure and much appreciated

With straightace your home is first place

More about Straightace Roofing & Maintenance

Straight Ace Maintenance and Roofing & Much More is a Roofing Company located in Hamilton, Ontario that services Hamilton & the surrounding areas. Here at Straight Ace Maintenance and Roofing & Much More, our mission is to always provide quality service at an affordable price. Our Roofers are highly trained professionals with years of experience. The success of Straight Ace Roofing is due to the dedication we provide to our customers. No matter the job, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority! Services: Roofing , Fencing , Janitorial Service , Office Cleaning, building products of Canada certified installers (BP)