Basement Renovation

Gary in Whitby
Gary in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen reno

We had Brandon do a kitchen reno for us last year, he did a great job. We had a few minor issues (drywall crack, electrical problem) after contacting him he showed up and repaired the problems.
In this day and age of failing customer service it's great to find a guy that's stands behind his work.

Zohra in Ajax
Zohra in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

House Renovation

We had major flood damage in our house in top floor, main level and garage. We had to renovate the entire house starting from tearing down the walls and re-doing the ceiling, master bathroom and new pipes for the whole house. This huge project took 1.5 months. Brandon and team did an amazing job and finished the project on time! We love the master bathroom and the hardwood floor that was beautifully installed. Our house literally looks brand new. Brandon was always reachable and addressed all our concerns. We are really happy with the house and are planning to work with Brandon to do our basement in thr future as well. We will highly recommend Brandon and his services to anybody.

Many thanks for your kind words! Looking forward to working with you again soon on the basement.

Charlene in Toronto
Charlene in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Extremely happy with my kitchen Reno. Brandon and his team are very professional and accommodating. This was my very first time dealing with contractors and they made it stress free. Brandon is very approachable and honest. Will be using this company again for my bathroom. Thank again!

Happy to help you with this renovation. look forward to getting your bathroom updates as well.

Clint in Pickering
Clint in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement Bathroom

1550 Kingston Rd.
Pickering
L1V 2Y8

Renovations always have hiccups along the way, yet despite them, my basement bathroom renovation looks great. Brandon is a man of his word and personally finished the job. Thanks Brandon, I'm excited to use the beautiful shower!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to rectify the situation.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

I hired Browning Renovations to renovate my 1970's kitchen. My initial meeting with Brandon lasted 2 hours. He listened to my wish list and my ideas and spent time measuring and finding a way to bring my ideas to life. His quote was detailed and professional and he covered everything. He was on the site daily and worked with care. In about 5 weeks I had a kitchen of my dreams. When I wanted to change things he always let me know if it would work and the cost. He did a few extra things for me to make my house feel like my first home should. I would recommend his work to anyone. Below are before and after pics which speak volumes!!

Happy I could help you with your dream kitchen!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Home reno

We had brandon and his team of employees in house for a large reno. If you would like to look at the job or get a reference please email ghcomputers@rogers.com

Thanks for your feedback. Since you and your wife were happy with the kitchen reno we did I was very surprised you only gave us a 4 star rating..as you know there is a 2 year guarantee on all our work and we make good on our word. Here for all your renovation needs!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Painting Renovations

Browning Renovations did an excellent job painting my condo, he surprised me with how quickly he finished and without cutting any corners. Brandon was very hard working and I would happily recommend Browning Renovation again.

Ray Lui
Ray Lui
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Tasks Around the House

1550 Kingston Rd.
Pickering
L1V 2Y8

Brandon did a great job. Very professional. Very knowledgeable. Very handy. I gave him a bunch of tasks around the house - repairing fences and gates, installing shelves in garage, fixing outdoor landscaping, fixing fluorescent lights, fixing bedroom door, installing toilets and faucets, etc. Work was done in a timely manner. Brandon's is the jack-of-all-trades. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to all my friends.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We are always happy to help!

John M in Pickering
John M in Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Washroom Floor

Browning Renovations did a great job installing a new porcelain tile floor in my washroom. The work involved removal/disposal of existing flooring, new shutoff valves, re/re baseboard, re/re toilet and bidet, installation of new sub-floor and tiles. The work was carried out in a very professional manner with great attention to detail. Brandon put down drop sheets on the floors near the work area, cleaned up after each day and completed the work on time and on budget. Brandon was very helpful and assisted us in selecting the best colour of the grout. I especially appreciated Brandon communicating with me about his start time at the start of the day. I would highly recommend Browning Renovations as a contractor and I have already asked him to give me a price for new flooring on the main floor.

Thanks for writing a review John!
We are looking forward to doing the rest of your floors next month!

More about Browning Renovations

Browning Renovations offer a full range of services but specialize in basements, bathrooms and kitchens - it's a one stop shop! Years of experience and fair prices have resulted in many happy customers and word of mouth referrals over the years. All contracts include a 2 year guarantee on workmanship. ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Pickering?