Browning Renovations

Troy in Toronto
Troy in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

2 Bathrooms and Celing

Brandon was awesome, very professional and showed great flexibility with our in the moment changes. We renovated two bathrooms and repaired a celling. We love our updated décor and happy to have firmly stepped out of the previous outdated 80's look :) Also happy to say that everything stayed on budget.

Whelan in Scarborough
Whelan in Scarborough

Bathroom renovation

Brandon was professional from quote to final payment, ensuring we were informed and satisfied with his work. He took the old bathroom down to the rafters and rebuilt it to a beautiful spa like oasis. Well done!

Neil
Neil
1 review Pickering, ON

Replacement of entire kitchen floor

I had to redo my kitchen floor in a hurry. I contacted Brandon and he came the same day to give me an appraisal of what needed to be done.
It was a lot more work than I had anticipated, but he did the entire job in record time and for a lot less than expected. The workmanship was excellent.
Brandon is very professional and I must say very trustworthy. He had sole access to my house for the entire period and no issues.
I recommend him 5 stars.

Osvaldo
Osvaldo
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Floors and Bathroom Reno

Before we continue, there are two things you should know about me: I am difficult to impress, and as such I rarely (if ever) write product reviews.

That being said, I have to say that I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my recent home renovations. Brandon updated my hardwood flooring, main entrance tile, and two of my bathrooms, giving them all a fresh and modern look.

He is professional, multitalented, and well-versed in all aspects of home renovation, which in my opinion, gives him an edge above the rest.

I will definitely be using him again on future projects.

KYLA in Toronto
KYLA in Toronto

Full Home Makeover

In one word: Amazing!

In just a few short weeks Browning Renovations transformed our home from average to spectacular and we could not be more thrilled!

His extensive knowledge and professionalism gave us the comfort we needed to make well informed decisions every step of the way. And the level of craftsmanship and attention to detail from beginning to end was bar none!

I think it goes without saying that we would highly recommend Browning Reno’s, and we already have. Every friend/family member who’s seen the new look, has been in contact with Brandon for their renovation needs. You will not be disappointed.

Janet
Janet
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen Renovation 2020

Brandon is very good at what he does. He is very professional and works in a timely, efficient manner. He and his team did an amazing job on my kitchen cupboards and countertops. I am very pleased with the final outcome and quality work he did.

All my needs and requests were met. He helped me with choosing my kitchen design (brought in samples). It was almost like he instinctively knew what I wanted. I found him very good to work with overall.

He was also great at giving tips on home improvement with respect to my property. I thank God I met Brandon. I will definitely keep him as my contractor to finish my basement.

Given my experience, I would highly recommend Browning Renovations for getting big house projects done.

Kitchen Floor

I am greatly disappointed to write that just after two years of installation my kitchen floor is coming up. I have had other people come and look at it and advise that the job was not done correctly in the first place. I now face the cost of having the kitchen floor redone. I thought I was getting a great job when in fact I received a service that is now greatly disappointed.

kbirney from Pickering
kbirney from Pickering
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Reno

Our aged kitchen sink and dishwasher gave up so was the opportune time for an update to the counter top, sink, faucets and dishwasher which Brandon expertly took care of as well as replacing two toilets.
Brandon takes the time to understand what we want and then with his fine eye for colour, detail and quality makes it all happen.
Next up replacing an aging shower stall.
I feel confident in recommending Brandon for whatever needs done around the house or property.

Gary in Whitby
Gary in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen reno

We had Brandon do a kitchen reno for us last year, he did a great job. We had a few minor issues (drywall crack, electrical problem) after contacting him he showed up and repaired the problems.
In this day and age of failing customer service it's great to find a guy that's stands behind his work.

Zohra in Ajax
Zohra in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

House Renovation

We had major flood damage in our house in top floor, main level and garage. We had to renovate the entire house starting from tearing down the walls and re-doing the ceiling, master bathroom and new pipes for the whole house. This huge project took 1.5 months. Brandon and team did an amazing job and finished the project on time! We love the master bathroom and the hardwood floor that was beautifully installed. Our house literally looks brand new. Brandon was always reachable and addressed all our concerns. We are really happy with the house and are planning to work with Brandon to do our basement in thr future as well. We will highly recommend Brandon and his services to anybody.

Many thanks for your kind words! Looking forward to working with you again soon on the basement.

More about Browning Renovations

Browning Renovations offer a full range of services but specialize in basements, bathrooms and kitchens - it's a one stop shop! Years of experience and fair prices have resulted in many happy customers and word of mouth referrals over the years. All contracts include a 2 year guarantee on workmanship. ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Pickering?