United K Contracting Inc.

General Contractors
Brampton ON L6P 1Y1
General Contractors
United K Contracting Inc.

Reviews for United K Contracting Inc.

Victoria B.
Victoria B.

Bedroom

United K did an amazing job on my bedroom renovations. They changed my bedroom from a small cluttered area to an organized spacious area. They gave advice as to what would work best and what would maximize my space use. I am extremely happy with the outcome

David.Jackson
David.Jackson

Kitchen, and exterior work

Adam and his team have completed several projects for me. They have done renovation work in my office (flooring and general renovation), plus work in my residence. Top quality and on time delivery are reasons I would highly recommend Adam and United K contracting!

Silvia
Silvia

Structural work in basement

I recently renovated the basement in my 90 year old Victorian home and needed a good, experienced contractor to "sister" 3 joists as well as move the ceiling at the top of the stair case area back about 8 inches to accommodate new stairs. My Structural Engineer recommended Adam Taylor of UK Contracting to do the work and I thank God he did. Adam did a terrific and professional job!!! Adam understands structural details and works well with Engineers to ensure that the work is done right. He is also a delight to work with and is always smiling :-) Thank you for helping me out! I will definitely be calling you again in future. Cheers, and all the best to you.

pbenetti
pbenetti

Family room and home office

Removed popcorn ceiling and redid the ceiling to make it flat. Installed pot lights. Removed and then installed hardwood floors. Upgraded the electrical work. Painted rooms. Installed baseboards Colour suggestions were right on. My family room is now the perfect place to snuggle in and watch movies. My office is a comfy and pleasant place to work in. Thanks for all your hard word and dedication. You paid attention to all the details including to choose the simple but elegant vent covers.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Brampton?