HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Mississauga  >  A To Z Locksmith Services

Reviews for A To Z Locksmith Services

copeland

A to Z Locksmith were speedy and efficient in repairing a door lock which had fallen apart. They arrived within an hour and quickly fixed the problem. The rates were reasonable and Roman was very professional. I would certainly recommend their service.

Thanks a lot Nancy! I really appreciate it!

Elizabeth

Both my locks were broken. Roman changed them both and charged what seems like a very fair price. Two previous locksmiths had been totally unable to do the work on one of them, so I'm pretty pleased. He was prompt and also a nice guy. Thanks.

Thank you very much for the amazing review Elizabeth!

Louise in Scarborough

We needed the lock changed on our front door. After careful consideration, we chose A To Z Locksmith Services for the job due to the great reviews. He came on time, was fast, and efficient. He had some locks to choose from (if you need something more eleabroate, you'll need to go and get it yourself) and installed it quickly and did an excellent job. Wouldn't hesitate to use this company again.

Thanks a lot for your kind review! Happy New year!

Ron

The locksmith arrived within 2 hours of our call. He repaired the front door lock and replumbed the front door. He was very efficient, quick and neat.

Thanks a lot Ron! Happy New year!

Chris in Toronto

Roman is a professional trades person who is honest and operates with integrity. He provided me with options on what type of service I would like and was not trying to sell me a more expensive option in the least. He was fast, efficient and explained everything to me.

Thank you very much for the amazing review Chris! Marry Christmas to you and your family!

Est

Great service provided. Roman is a professional. And I was happy with the job well done.

Thanks a lot Esther!

Roman is a punctual, polite perfectionist. I would hire him again in a second.
He arrived on time, made expert suggestions, was more than happy to have me purchase a new front door set on my own and then come back the next day and professionally install.

Thank you very much for your magnificent review and your business!

Roman was great, professional, efficient, called when on his way, and was better than competitively priced. I would definitely recommend Roman to others and I would definitely call his company again.

Thanks a lot for your quick review! your business is much appreciated!

notatechie in Toronto

I would not hesitate to recommend A to Z. I chose them after I didn’t get a straightforward quote from another locksmith. Roman sounded courteous and professional. He arrived on time and was fast and efficient in rekeying and replacing a front door handleset. He also noticed that the door was misaligned and he expertly realigned it by chiseling a deeper mortise…great job!

Thank you for your lovely review!

Greg outside Aurora
8 reviews Gormley, ON

Showed up right on the button...completed repair in 20 minutes! Fast, friendly, knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. The service was excellent and I shall be recommending him to my friends and neighbours.

Thanks a lot Greg! I'm very pleased to hear you're happy with the service!

More about A To Z Locksmith Services

In today’s world, safety is of paramount importance. You want to ensure that your family, possessions, and livelihood are fully protected, and that’s what we’re here for.

Our mission is to provide top quality locksmith and security services at affordable and competitive rates. As a Toronto locksmith servicing the Greater Toronto area, we’ve been providing mobile locksmith services for commercial, automotive and residential customers since 2009.

We work by appointment. However, we provide emergency services as well. In the event of an emergency, we can usually be at your side within minutes, depending on your location. We are well aware that time is of the essence, and so we strive to deliver top-notch services within your budget, and on time. Your safety and peace of mind are our main concerns. We are committed to achieving those goals as soon as possible.

At A To Z Locksmith, we use top of the line tools and hardware and always stand behind our products. All of our technicians are professional, highly trained, insured and bonded.

We quote you an upfront fee, usually a flat rate within a very reasonable range. We also guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.

Our services are guaranteed for 90 days, hardware supplied and installed by us is guaranteed for 12 months from job completion. If any post problems occur related to our service, we will return same or next day to resolve issues at no additional costs.

Over 80% of our business is referrals and return customers! That means we spend very little money on advertisement, unlike most other locksmith companies. In our industry, advertising cost is extremely high so by cutting that we can provide much better rates. We’re the Toronto locksmith of choice for hundreds of savvy Torontonians!

Your safety and peace of mind are important to us.

We won’t sleep until your problems are resolved!