HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Mississauga  >  A To Z Locksmith Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A To Z Locksmith Services

notatechie in Toronto

I would not hesitate to recommend A to Z. I chose them after I didn’t get a straightforward quote from another locksmith. Roman sounded courteous and professional. He arrived on time and was fast and efficient in rekeying and replacing a front door handleset. He also noticed that the door was misaligned and he expertly realigned it by chiseling a deeper mortise…great job!

Greg outside Aurora
7 reviews Gormley, ON

Showed up right on the button...completed repair in 20 minutes! Fast, friendly, knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. The service was excellent and I shall be recommending him to my friends and neighbours.

Job Price

Thanks a lot Greg! I'm very pleased to hear you're happy with the service!

tjleek

Roman showed up on time and did what he said he would do. I called him with an issue with the thumb lever to my front door and he was at my house promptly first thing the following morning. I have used his services multiple times and am always impressed with his work. Great job, happy customer. I'm very pleased!

Job Price

Thank you very much Thomas! for the great review and your continuous business!

robbysums

Roman is the real deal. Job was completed within 8 hours of the initial phone call, and that includes providing en up front estimate. He’s professional and knows what he is doing as well as how to explain to the customer. Re-Keying my locks for security ended up being way easier than anticipated.

Job Price

Thanks a lot for such a fantastic review!

Patrick Yuk in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Our builder-installed locks on the front and laundry/garage doors loosened from just 6 years+ of usage, with the front door lock actually popping out. Roman answered my call promptly, come to our house on time, and fixed the locks quickly. He was polite and professional, and explained why the locks loosened when he was finished. And now both locks work even better than before.

Job Price

Thanks a lot for your review and business!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Ray in Toronto

From the initial contact Roman was upfront with his pricing and his services. He was very prompt in replying to my questions, and it was very easy to setup an appointment.

He came to do the work, and was very good with communication and offering us alternatives based on our needs. He got the work done quickly and professionally and we had a new lock installed in less than 45 minutes.

I would definitely use him again!

Job Price

Thank you very much Ray for this great review and your business!

Natalied

Quick, courteous and knowledgeable. Also great competitive pricing. Would use them again and recommend to family and friends.

Thanks a lot Natalie!

3 reviews Whitby, ON

Roman answered the phone when I called and fit us into his schedule. His ETA was a little off but it was rush hour. He was efficient, accommodating and courteous. I'd certainly call A to Z Locksmith Services again.

Job Price

Thanks a lot for your review and your business! Have a great weekend!

Julie in Thornhill

Roman provides excellent service for his clients. He always makes it happen! He was able to find a blank key that was hard to find due to being an older larger model. He's efficient, professional and courteous, which makes me one of his repeat customer. Thank you very much, Roman for your commitment!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your great review and your bussines Julie!

Sandy

We hired Roman to re-key the locks on our new house. He came the same day and had the work finished quickly. He showed us that one of our exterior doors didn't have a deadbolt so could easily be broken into. He was able to install a deadbolt for us right away. The same door was missing most of the screws holding the hinges in place! He got some from his toolkit and installed them at no extra charge. He also lubricated all the locks and passage sets so they work more smoothly. Service above and beyond. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you very much Sandy, for that great review and your business!

More about A To Z Locksmith Services

In today’s world, safety is of paramount importance. You want to ensure that your family, possessions, and livelihood are fully protected, and that’s what we’re here for.

Our mission is to provide top quality locksmith and security services at affordable and competitive rates. As a Toronto locksmith servicing the Greater Toronto area, we’ve been providing mobile locksmith services for commercial, automotive and residential customers since 2009.

We work by appointment. However, we provide emergency services as well. In the event of an emergency, we can usually be at your side within minutes, depending on your location. We are well aware that time is of the essence, and so we strive to deliver top-notch services within your budget, and on time. Your safety and peace of mind are our main concerns. We are committed to achieving those goals as soon as possible.

At A To Z Locksmith, we use top of the line tools and hardware and always stand behind our products. All of our technicians are professional, highly trained, insured and bonded.

We quote you an upfront fee, usually a flat rate within a very reasonable range. We also guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.

Our services are guaranteed for 90 days, hardware supplied and installed by us is guaranteed for 12 months from job completion. If any post problems occur related to our service, we will return same or next day to resolve issues at no additional costs.

Over 80% of our business is referrals and return customers! That means we spend very little money on advertisement, unlike most other locksmith companies. In our industry, advertising cost is extremely high so by cutting that we can provide much better rates. We’re the Toronto locksmith of choice for hundreds of savvy Torontonians!

Your safety and peace of mind are important to us.

We won’t sleep until your problems are resolved!