Jbg Flooring Vaughan, Ontario

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Vaughan ON L4K 4R7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vaughan  >  Jbg Flooring Vaughan, Ontario

Reviews for Jbg Flooring Vaughan, Ontario

Received Threats after writing a bad review

I had asked for someone for a quote, as their website stated "No job too small"
as I have to renovate and entire condo.
I received an e-mail (not a phone call response) mentioning that they do not work on anything smaller than 500 square feet (assuming I lived in a small condo).
I wrote a review regarding their false advertising, and by Monday - I had received Threats and insults to take down the post. It was a true post.
the person Dino - sent me improper grammar and assumed the work I wanted done without talking to me
I have attached the e-mail here.

Glass Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash

We initially called the number related to Diamond Tile and Contracting, ultimately our contract was with JBG Tiling, but since they have the same owners I am posting this review under both companies. The representative on the phone was friendly, and we had a site estimate within a few days of calling. We requested to have them install the glass mosaic tiles on our kitchen backsplash. In general from afar the tile looks okay, in no way does it stand out as very good work. There are several areas where the lines are obviously not straight, especially in corner (picture attached) which the eye easily catches, there are also many areas of different thickness in the grout lines. The initial grout job was extremely sloppy and rushed with many holes in the grout and discoloration from poor mixing. There was a large amount, of grout residue left on our natural pine ceiling. This is permanent damage, short of completely refinishing the entire ceiling. JBG has provided no resolution to this issue and has ignored our attempts of addressing it. After contacting JBG with regards to the grout, the installer was sent back and he regrouted everything which greatly improved the grout irregularities. However, the permanent damage to our ceiling and generally the lack of attention to detail exhibited by JBG has left us very unsatisfied.

Please note the company you hired to do this project was JBG Flooring in Vaughn and not myself Loreto from JBG Tile in Mississauga. There is actually a disclaimer on my Homestars site stating we are not JBG Flooring. You may call me to verify but if you visit the Diamond tile page, when you press the website tag, you are directed to JBG Flooring webpage . I visited the Diamond Tile page and a review similar to this was not left for them. Im sorry this happened to you but please arrange to leave your review for the proper company and if I can help in any way please feel free to contact me at the number listed here.

Brian &  Mary Collins from Toronto
Brian & Mary Collins from Toronto

kitchen and hall floors

Great job done by Sal & Major. Sal is a real floor artist and did a great job. It took a few days to do because of the awkwardness of our Kitchen & hallway. We are very pleased. THANKS.