Snow Removal

Reviews for Castle Homes

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front yard and Backyard Landscaping Renovation

It’s so difficult finding a good, honest and reliable contractor these days but I finally found one!!! Castle Crown Landscaping and Construction is top notch! Not only are they professional but their work and designs are something absolutely spectacular and unique! They completed my backyard oasis project and front yard landscaping project in good time and with no issues! I got exactly what I was looking for and more!! These guys are superb!!! Thank you Castle Crown for making my vision come to life!

unknown  in Richmond Hill
unknown in Richmond Hill

905 773 0811
141 King Rd Unit # 14
Richmond Hill
L4E 3L7

We are very happy to chose Castle Homes Construction for our renovation work. They gave us a quote and an exact and specific timeline until the job's completion. They Showed up on time in the morning , and stayed until they met their goals for the day. Job was completed exactly by the set date. Greatly Satisfied. Highly recommended.

$$$$$$ in Richmond Hill
$$$$$$ in Richmond Hill

Castle Home

I was looking for companies that could complete my basement at an affordable price. I finally found Catlett homes. They gave me a quote that was perfect for my budget. And the best part was, they completed the job in record time and in the most professional manner I ever expected. They made sure my house was completely clean after the renovation and they made sure that I was happy and satisfied with the renovation before they left. I recommend always call Castle Homes for any and every house renovation. They are so very professional.

Landscaping and interlock

Castle homes is an extremely dishonest company. They never delivered on services. The workmanship were unprofessional. Ground not level and stones not inputed correctly. Please please do not contract them. You will regret it. They owe me money and they never finished their job. I am planning to sue them. BUYER BEWARE

V Lee in Richmond Hill
V Lee in Richmond Hill

SNOW REMOVAL

Excellent clean-up for the snow removal. Professional and ability to get to the bottom of the situation quickly exceeded my expectations.

Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended.

I am extremely pleased with the quality and professional manner of your company service, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

My pleasure

Anna
Anna

Basement Renovation

I had a hard time looking for companies that could complete my basement at a price that I could afford. I found Castle Homes and spoke to Alex. He came out to my house the next day. He gave me a quote that was perfect for my budget. And the best part was, he completed the job in record time and in the most professional manner I ever expected. He made sure my house was completely clean after the renovation and he made sure that I was happy and satisfied with the renovation before he left. I will always call Castle Homes for any and every house renovation I have in the future. Alex was very professional.

Thank you so much miss Anna nice doing business with you god bless

Basement Finishing

905 773 0811
141 King Rd Unit # 14
Richmond Hill
L4E 3L7

I hired CASTLE HOMES COMPANY last month to finish my basement, They did an AMAZING job, Not only was the price good but also was a highly professional and trustworthy company. Alex is owner of company, he was very professional, educated and knowledgeable. Amazing attention to detail and incredibly responsive. We enjoyed working with all of you and we would definitely turn to this company again if we were to have any additional construction needs. you made my family very happy and proud of our new basement design and I highly recommend Castle Homes Company to everyone. Thank you!

Thank you miss Linda nice doing business with you look forward for your next project

WALK OUT AND FINISH BASEMENT

So last summer my summer my husband and I decided we wanted to finish our basement and move my mom into our home to be closer to us. I've heard some really bad horror stories when it comes to finishing basements! I came across Castle Homes on HomeStars and decided to give them a call after several others that I contacted.
I spoke to Alex who was very pleasant and professional and we set up a date for him to come by and give us a quote. I was extremely impressed with how knowledgeable Alex was even more impressed with his suggestions on how to get exactly what we were looking for! We spent $75,000 and got a walk out from the backyard into the basement and a finished basement but more importantly we got EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED!!!! The work was done so professionally and seamlessly that it was honestly a pleasure to have Alex and his crew working here! Professional, courteous, knowledgeable and the very least amount of disturbance which as we all know is literally impossible in any construction project!! Amazing company!! These guys definitely know how to do it right!!! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know who has a project to do!

Thank you for your business and the review.

shirin in Toronto
shirin in Toronto

Main Floor Renovation

About a year ago Alex and his team did a complete kitchen renovation for us, so once that was complete we decided to renovate the rest of the main floor, excluding the family room. We had no hesitation in calling Alex to come in and do this job for us. He started right on the scheduled date and finished exactly when he said he would. The work was done exactly as we wanted it with a very professional result. The stucco removal from all the ceilings and installation of crown moulding really brought the house up to date and gave it a more modern feel.
I would not hesitate to work with Alex and his team again. They are very good workers with a professional attitude and ability. It was a pleasure to have them complete the work for us and I would certainly use them again in the future.

Thank you Shirin.

Nina in Toronto
Nina in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

This is the 2nd job we've hired Alex and his team for, in this case a complete renovation of our master bathroom. Alex listened carefully and provided a design and quote that worked for us. He made no effort to upsell or try to get us to choose more expensive finishes or solutions. In fact, he suggested we could save money by using a plain tile in the shower with a row of accent tiles to add some style and colour and they look great. We went to pick the vanity, fixtures and countertop at his supplier chose the accent tile elsewhere, and for everything else, he saved us time and stress by bringing sample tiles and paint chips for us to choose from. He and his team provided excellent quality customer service and workmanship from start to finish. He quoted 3 weeks for the job; it was finished 3 days early and is stunning! We are enjoying it every day and feel really happy with the obvious, tangible quality of the work. Alex handled a couple of (really minor) issues quickly and pleasantly. All of his people were polite, friendly and careful to keep our place clean. We would highly recommend Castle Homes Construction and will definitely use Castle Homes again.

Thank you Nina for your business and the review.

More about Castle Homes

Welcome to Castle Homes, we are proudly serving the area of Richmond Hill and look forward to working with you. Call us today for an appointment.
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Old Toronto?