Dustin Wilson Tree Removal

Reviews for Dustin Wilson Tree Removal

Bags
Bags

Ordered 3 cords of firewood

order 3 cords od pine firewood. Showed up with a big trailer dumped a little bit and drove away. At 9.00 pm he calls me said he gave to much and wants 160.00 more and aggressively said he's coming to get it. I split and measured wood and only got 2 cords but paid for 4. Would not reply to me asking for 320.00 back very shifty operation. Court here we come. By the reviews he does this all the time.

unhappy customers
unhappy customers

not honest

sold me firewood at 225 a full cord.said had four.only received one and a third.tried to charge me nine hundred dollars. he would only leave after I gave him five hundred seventy . not happy

Bad experience

Hired Dustin to remove 3 trees from my front yard. Didn't remove stumps until repeated calls and hounding a month later. It was excuse after excuse (grinder broken, on holidays, license expired, etc) He finally came and did it while I wasn't home. Would not recommend!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Poor service followed by threats

We paid for Dustin to come remove 2 large trees in the front and we’re taken advantage of. We were tricked into removing 2 in back that we were told were dying. What happened next was total destruction of our beautiful yard. He demolished our picket fence, tore out our rose bush, and all greenery, let stumps fall and damage ALL our walkway and patio stones. He said they fall where they fall. But a professional could have done it without any damage. He PROMISED to bring new tiles and fix it and fix the fence. Never did. We were threatened so bad into submission we never said a word; until today.

Julia in Victoria
Julia in Victoria
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Tree removal and stump grind

Hired Dustin to cut down one spruce tree and grind the stump. He demanded upfront payment. Cut down the tree, but left a tall stump left over and conveniently his stump grinder was “broken”. He walked off the job, said he would come back as soon as it’s fixed, told us a couple weeks. We call him 2 weeks later and conveniently his truck is now “broken”, 2 more weeks and then conveniently he is having trouble with his business license. Called and emailed him multiple times to see when he could finish the job I PAID FOR. He blocked my number and read and never responded to my emails. Shoddy work, shady businessman. Will definitely be reporting to the BBB, Terrible business, would not recommend. A year later and I still have the stump in my front yard.

DMS in Calgary
DMS in Calgary

Demanded money up front, shoddy work, didn’t complete job

Dustin the owner quoted landscaping work and demanded to be paid all materials and half labour up front, which I did. I found out later he was not a licensed pre-paid contractor and as such not permitted to require a prepayment. He did not deliver the amount of materials that were paid for and completed less than half of the work before walking off the job and not returning. The work he did complete was shoddy and had to be redone.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Asked to be paid up front, then didn't finished the job

I hired Dustin to remove one tree and trim back a few others. He insisted on being paid upfront because he's had issues in the past collecting. He took out the main tree, but when I returned home, the other trees were not touched. When I hadn't heard back from him for a few days, I called and asked why it wasn't done. He said he got called away for his 'main client', but would come back and finish later. I called a few times to schedule the trimming but there was always an excuse why he couldn't do it. Eventually he just stopped responding to my texts.

MC in Calgary
MC in Calgary

Tree/Stump Removal

Hire this company to remove a Spruce tree, stump grind and cleanup. Dustin (owner) said they would come back and cleanup debris...never did, made several calls always told we are too busy and will get to it...Never happened. Be careful, do not pay one cent until they complete the work!!

Looking for Tree Service pros in Calgary?