Ozone Control Inc

Cambridge ON N1R 5S2

Review for Ozone Control Inc

1 review Cambridge, ON

Professional, knowledgable, affordable

I was looking to replace my through the wall air conditioning unit (not very common anymore) and every other place I called in my area was clueless. Mel at Ozone Control returned my call quickly and was able to find an exact match for my older unit plus he installed it quickly! Would highly recommend!

More about Ozone Control Inc

Ozone Control Inc. is a recognized leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning in Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, along with an area from London to Mississauga and Fergus to Cayuga. Email us at: [email protected] com