Pk Electric

Reviews for Pk Electric

Adrian in North York
Adrian in North York

kitchen renovation

Mike , installed pot lights ( 16 ) , installed a chandelier , installed new power sockets all over the new kitchen , ran the new wires from the garage and ran all new wires from upstairs to the fuse box in the basement. Coordinated perfectly with the other contractors doing the floors and new walls , etc
I would happily recommend him ( actually did already to my friends )

world energy mea2h7 in North York
world energy mea2h7 in North York

Service Call

We called Mike because the lights were flickering on a chandelier and had to fix the wiring as well as the connections to the panel breaker.
He also helped me with advice regarding a couple of appliances.
I would recommend him to anybody for any type of home electrical job

security cameras

Great service, great price, very knowledgeable electricians, we would recommend to everyone to use PK Electric services.

We needed to have our security cameras installed and set up at our business. We found PK Electric on Home Stars and are very satisfied with the work that has been done. On time, on budget, and very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

600 Volts floor cleaner

My 600 Volts floor cleaning machine stooped working.After i called a few electricians,I realized that they wanted weekend rates,then I called PK Electric. They came,fixed my machine and did not charge weekend rate,I am very satisfied,would recommend to everyone this company.

garage

our garage door and all the outside light went out last night, me and my wife called several companies but they wanted to change up weekend price, very expensive and would fix only after we pay.

then we came across PK Electric website on homestars, the gentleman was on time, very professionakl, knowledgeable and not expensive. he fixed everything for 500 bucks. thank you mike, we will call you whenever we need an electrician, and we will recommend you to all our friends and reletives.

Octav in North York
Octav in North York

Power failure

Our bathroom fan, bedroom plugs and upstairs hallway were pitch dark at 10 o'clock. I and my wife started searching for an electrician and came across this company on Home Stars. We called them , Mike peaked up the phone and after a short conversation he agreed to come and trouble shoot our home. In less than an hour he fixed the problem. We had a great experience, I would recommend him to everybody.

Ioan
Ioan
1 review Brockville, ON

Kitchen, bathroom

Searching for an electrician, I came across PK Electric.ca,
I called, Mike was very polite, knowledgeable and explained to me
how he would do the job and how much.
He was on time, fixed my stove and installed a bathroom fan an d 5 other lights.
Very happy with his work, I will re-command him to everybody.

Thank you Mike!

Niko in North York
Niko in North York

Electrical work

Mike was highly recommended by our dentist, we need a kitchen and bathroom renovated.
We already had 3 electricians , then we had Mike over , great experience , on time all the time , on budget and high-quality work. I would recommend Mike to all households that need a serious contractor.
Thank you Mike , do not retire as you plan , we need more people like you.