WG Contracting

4 Den Boer Rd Everett ON L0M 1J0

Reviews for WG Contracting

Private User reviews , ON

Shower Renovation

Alex completed a shower renovation at our house. The shower came out great. Alex was respectful of our budget, reliable, thorough, tidy and organized. He was also very respectful of the house. Will definitely use WG Contracting (Alex) again. Thanks, Alex!

Thanks so much for the great review, it was a fun project, I appreciate your business and kind words.

Kevin in
Kevin in

Deck and backsplash

I had alex come in on 2 seperate occassions to construct a deck for me and then to install a new backsplash. Both jobs were done wonderfully with no headaches. I was very satisfied with his workmanship and price.

Thanks Kevin, your deck came out great with the cedar wood, I Ended up using the photo of your pergola hot tub on my website.

Martha in Orangeville
Martha in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Bathroom and bedroom renovation

Completely rebuilt and modernized 3 bedrooms. Redesigned bathroom . So happy with work it was on time and on budget !!!! They will be doing my kitchen, next project !!!

Thanks Martha, that is a great layout, it was fun planning out the design and build of your project, and great review.

Ryan in Brampton
Ryan in Brampton

Custom Deck

What can I say. Truly a professional. Alex attention to detail and work ethic turned into a fantastic final product that my wife and I love! He was punctual, respectful and very organized. After the completion of our deck, our backyard was left clean and ready to use! I would recommend WG to anyone! Thanks again Alex!!

Ryan glad your enjoying your deck and hot tub. I appreciate the positive feedback, thank you.

Jennifer &.
Jennifer &.
1 review Orangeville, ON

Basement Renovation

WG Contracting
647-321-1981
Brampton
L6Z 1G3

Alex did the renovation of our basement. He was recommended to us by a family member that knew his work well. From the start he was very easy to work with and professional. He answered all of our questions and concerns promptly, and was very open to our ideas while also providing us with his own input. He gave us a realistic budget which he stuck very close too, and always notified us of any increase or decrease. Our family was always notified in advance if another contractor was going to be present in our home working with him, and he was present with them for the most part. Alex was also very flexible as there were several last minute changes in the layout/design of our project. Overall he was excellent, and our finished basement looks amazing!

Thank you Jennifer for your very detailed and warm review, it was a pleasure working in your home.

Gid
Gid

Brampton Condo Bathroom

Great workmanship, very professional - clean and on schedule. The unit went up for sale and the bathroom got a lot of compliments.

This was a unique renovation, the client was professional and understanding, it's always more difficult working in a condo but well worth the outcome, glad to be able to transform yet another living space into something functional. Thank you for the opportunity.

Debbie in Brampton
Debbie in Brampton

oak staircase

WG Contracting did fabulous workmanship on our oak staircase going from the main floor up. Alex(owner) was precise on all his work. Made sure we were informed what he thought the best recommendation on what would look good and to match our flooring. We were always kept informed on timelines of work being done and was done as quoted. I would definitely work with WG Contracting again and recommend him.

It was a pleasure working for you, thank you for the opportunity. I look forward to help improve your home in the future.

FernandoECB from Brampton
FernandoECB from Brampton

Finished Basement

WG Contracting is a company you can trust to do honest quality work at a fair price. This company did an excellent job completely finishing my basement and adding 850 square feet of beautiful living space to my home. The work included a TV / fireplace entertainment area, a large walk in closet, an exercise area, a washroom, a large laundry room with cabinets and a storage area, as well as using custom made door frames and baseboards.
Alex (owner) also made some great recommendations to my design improving the overall efficiency and look of the basement.

Thank you Fernando for an outstanding review, it was a pleasure working on your home and creating a modern contemporary feel to a new space.

More about WG Contracting

At WGC we provide a wide range of services, from kitchen, bathroom renovations, extensions, finished basements, garage builds, and decks, to smaller projects like home upgrades including paint, stair upgrades, flooring, trim etc. We offer fair and competitive pricing, and quality work. Located in Everett Ontario, servicing the simcoe area.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Everett?