Vista One Retractable Screens

Reviews for Vista One Retractable Screens

elka.weinstein
elka.weinstein

Screen doors to decks

Doug and Noah were professional and efficient. The follow up information was also appreciated. Our new screen doors are great!

nursetim42
nursetim42

Retractable screen for double door.

Customer service was excellent, punctual, pleasant. Screen door installation was on time and only took about 1/2 hour. Retractable screen door works very well and looks great.

Reid
Reid

Retractable screen door

We replaced 2 screen doors with a single retractable screen. Doug and his brother were great to deal with. The screen was installed in about 45 minutes. It changes the whole feel of the room. I like that the single screen significantly reduced the amount of frame we have to look at, allowing us to see more of our backyard. Wish we had done this years ago.

johndefilippis
johndefilippis

Retractable sliding patio screen

I am completely satisfied with the product, It took less than one week to make it with professional installation, will definitely recommend this company

David
David

Retractable screen for Front Porch

The opening to my front porch is 8' x 8' and I have been looking at the Vista One screen for many years. I was finally ready to have one installs. Doug was great in getting a color match to the rest of the house and installing it. We absolutely love the screen as does everyone we show. Highly recommend one of these screens. of course the other benefit is because it is mounted on a tile floor, the very very low profile bottom rail (1/8") means no tripping hazard.

Anusha
Anusha

Screen Doors

Absolutely love it. Doug was prompt. Great customer service. We installed two screens. It took around a week and half to install.

Kirk
Kirk

Double door Screen installation

I saw this company at the home show and its the only one I've found like it. Meet Doug at the show, Doug came to do the quote, Doug did the install. I loved that, too many times as a customer you get passed off to the installer. I really appreciated the single touch poinyt

We have a double french door that opens out. didn't want a bulky set of cartridges that had to meet in the middle. The Vista One Screens were the only ones that I've found that could cover a double opening with a single unit. Installation was super fast, all clean up was handled. single opening installation was done in well under an hour.

Have had the unit in for about a month and is working flawlessly. Have a couple of kids that are really testing the durability. so far so good.

Cathy L.
Cathy L.

Construction and Installation of a retractable screen

We discovered Vista One Retractable Screens at one of those home type shows. My husband and I liked the look and durability of the product.

From time of ordering to installation it was quick and efficient. I like the fact that the system is built here in Ontario.

Installation took less than 30 minutes and the colour of the screen frame matches perfectly with our door.

We worked with Doug Clapp and he provided excellent customer and he is very knowledgeable about the product he sells.

More about Vista One Retractable Screens

Vista One Retractable Screens supplies and installs the most innovative retractable screens for doors and windows. We have several models to choose from, those that Rollaway, and others that Foldaway. They all retract into a compact cassette when not in use. Our screens provide the best protection against flying insects while providing ventilation to your home.

There are four main components to Retractable Screens, whether they Rollaway or Foldaway - Housing, Mesh, Pull Rail/Slide Bar, Guide rails.

Traditional fixed screens have limitations: they are unattractive, obstruct the view within and without; prone to damage; difficult to maneuver; hard to clean.

A retractable screen from Vista One is durable, safe and easy to operate. With our extensive line of screens to choose from we have a screen to compliment any home design. Our custom screens provide a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living spaces, blending the best of both worlds!