Grand River Moving

Sonia Castillo  in Toronto
Sonia Castillo in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

AMAZING WORK

I was so pleased with the service from this company that I'm writing a review a year and a half after the event!
We were abandoned on moving day with a huge piano to move into our trailer from storage. These heroes came to our rescue on a holiday weekend!
We could seriously not have done it without you! Thank you so much for helping us get on our way! You are amazing!

Betsy Luna  in Toronto
Betsy Luna in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

NICE WORK

I moved a short distance this past Sunday. I heard from friends their bad experiences with other moving companies. So I was so glad that Grand River Moving crew was on time, friendly, and quick. They did an excellent job.

Cedric Banks  in Toronto
Cedric Banks in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

nice work

I've had really bad luck with moving and hiring movers. I tried pure due to their high rating and was not disappointed. Bringing things down from my unit sucks, and being paid to do it doesn't make the three winding half flights of stairs any easier to deal with. They never complained, and they did a great job moving all the furniture I had.

Harriet Robinson  in Toronto
Harriet Robinson in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Amazing work

We had to move at short notice and chose literally the first movers we came across. Fortunately, it was Grand River Moving! Everything about this company is top notch, from the customer service to their speed to their pricing. We are really grateful that they managed to slot us into their schedule at the last minute and still pull off such a great move.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Great experience

Small move ( approx 2 hrs) but it involved moving some very heavy items from the basement ( treadmill, stove, fridge and other furniture) plus various smaller items. Darian and Obiedid a great job, moving everything with care. They were here on time and completed the job within the estimated quoted time. They were very pleasant to deal with.
We would definitely recommend them and will definitely use them again for any future move.