Moving & Storage
Moving & Storage

Reviews for Grand River Moving

Private User reviews New Hamburg, ON

Moving Waterloo to New Hamburg

We used Grand River Moving this month Oct 2018 and we were very satisfied. The two fellows were prompt, hard working, fast, and careful to wrap everything even though some of the stuff wouldn't have needed blankets. We would definitely use their services again. Bill & Blanche

Thank you for your kind words.

Sonia Castillo  in Toronto
Sonia Castillo in Toronto

AMAZING WORK

1-866-533-3976
Kitchener
N2G 3S7

I was so pleased with the service from this company that I'm writing a review a year and a half after the event!
We were abandoned on moving day with a huge piano to move into our trailer from storage. These heroes came to our rescue on a holiday weekend!
We could seriously not have done it without you! Thank you so much for helping us get on our way! You are amazing!

Always a pleasure to serve. Guys work hard and its nice to get such great reviews. thank you for your business.

Betsy Luna  in Toronto
Betsy Luna in Toronto

NICE WORK

I moved a short distance this past Sunday. I heard from friends their bad experiences with other moving companies. So I was so glad that Grand River Moving crew was on time, friendly, and quick. They did an excellent job.

thank you for your kind words.

Cedric Banks  in Toronto
Cedric Banks in Toronto

nice work

I've had really bad luck with moving and hiring movers. I tried pure due to their high rating and was not disappointed. Bringing things down from my unit sucks, and being paid to do it doesn't make the three winding half flights of stairs any easier to deal with. They never complained, and they did a great job moving all the furniture I had.

Thank you for your kind words. We have some a core of about 10 guys that really make the effort. i am amazed every week by the tips that they recieve from genrous custoemrs like yourself. Thank you again for your valued work.

Harriet Robinson  in Toronto
Harriet Robinson in Toronto

Amazing work

We had to move at short notice and chose literally the first movers we came across. Fortunately, it was Grand River Moving! Everything about this company is top notch, from the customer service to their speed to their pricing. We are really grateful that they managed to slot us into their schedule at the last minute and still pull off such a great move.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Great experience

Small move ( approx 2 hrs) but it involved moving some very heavy items from the basement ( treadmill, stove, fridge and other furniture) plus various smaller items. Darian and Obiedid a great job, moving everything with care. They were here on time and completed the job within the estimated quoted time. They were very pleasant to deal with.
We would definitely recommend them and will definitely use them again for any future move.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Kitchener?