Open Canopy Tree & Landscape

Reviews for Open Canopy Tree & Landscape

Marilyn & Jerry from Calgary
Marilyn & Jerry from Calgary

Tree removal

We had a large weeping birch in our front yard that was diseased and needed to be removed. I made a request through HomeStars to get some quotes and was quickly contacted by Jeremy from Open Canopy. He made arrangements to come up and give us a quote on having the tree taken down, the stump removed and the area resodded. It was shortly after accepting the quote that they were able to come and complete the work which was done efficiently. We were very pleased with the job done and have since had the company do another small job for us. I would highly recommend the company.

It has been a pleasure working with you on your tree and lawn issues. Looking forward to returning for the back yard!

WDB
WDB

General maintenance

I contacted Jeremy and he replied promptly to schedule a time for an estimate. When he arrived for the estimate he was friendly, professional and personable. He took time to determine what I was trying to achieve and he came up with a plan that helped me tidy up the trees in my 30 year old (but new to me) yard.

He and his team showed up when they said they would and completed the work in the estimated timeframe. He touched base with me before they left the job for the day to ensure that everything was in line with my expectations.

I have no problem recommending Open Canopy to anyone else that might need help with this work.

Thank you very much for the great review, Wayne! I am happy we were able to help you open up your yard.

Gerry Forbes u from Calgary
Gerry Forbes u from Calgary

Great Service, fantastic crew.

Great experience from start to end of job, Jeremy and the crew diagnosed the dead trees, reason why we lost them, offered solutions on saving remaining trees and will fertilize in the fall. The service was prompt and fabulous. Thanks for an amazing job start to finish.

Arlene in Toronto
Arlene in Toronto

Tree Removal

I needed to have an apple tree removed, 2 stumps ground and lilac trees trimmed as well as a couple of junipers. I contacted Jeremy and he promptly came to give me a quote. He had his team out within the next few days. Nolan and Alec worked hard and everything was very efficiently completed. I was very appreciative of the polite and respectful way in which Jeremy, Nolan and Alec interacted with me. All of them were very professional! I found the price very reasonable and I will not hesitate to contact this company in the future if I need work to be completed. I would happily recommend this company to others.

I'm glad we could help you out, Arlene. Thank you for the great review!

Gladys in Toronto
Gladys in Toronto

Tree removal

I had to have a birch tree removed.Jeremy was quick to respond with the lowest quote. The guys were friendly,polite and did a great job removing the tree,grinding the stump and cleaning up.. Highly recommend them!!

Thanks for the great review, Gladys! I knew we had another job coming up in your area when I priced your removal project. I'm glad we were able to extend the localized savings your way, knowing we'd be able to take care of both jobs in one day.

Alexander in Calgary
Alexander in Calgary

Great service

Jeremy is a friendly, efficient and professional man. Came in a next day and did everything in 20 minutes. I would definitely recommend him to my friends. Thanks to him!

You are very welcome, Alex! And thank you for the great review!!

Xenia B. in Calgary
Xenia B. in Calgary

Crab Apple Tree

We have a crab apple tree and some other smaller trees and shrubbery that needed pruning. Jeremy come and give us a quote and we found him to be very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. The quote was also very fair for the amount of work we needed doing. He and his team showed up as promised and did a superb job. We highly recommend Jeremy and this company. Many thanks Jeremy, we will be sure to use your services again.
Richard and Ksenia

Thank you for the superb review! It was a pleasure working with you on bringing your trees back up to snuff.

Kayla in Toronto
Kayla in Toronto

Multiple Removals

Would recommend Open Canopy to anyone! Jeremy was so easy to work with. We had multiple additional trees we wanted to remove and he gladly kept making trips back. Good communication, reliable and friendly.

Thank you for the stellar review, Kayla! It was a pleasure working with you on your yard transformation. Enjoy all your new found space!

Stella in Calgary
Stella in Calgary

Tree Removal

I had an old spruce tree at my front yard that I wanted to remove, so I made a few requests for quotations. Jeremy was pretty responsive and could arrange the tree removal service for me under a very short notice. I also asked for the price of cutting a few branches for another tree at a different place. Jeremy thought that would be a very basic job and offered to do it for free when he gets up there for other jobs. It was a very nice gesture!

My daughter wanted to keep a few little stems as seats in the back yard, so Jeremy cut and flat few for her. thanks for that! also he put an ads for free wood pickup, so we don't need to worry about the debris. they were all gone the same day! thanks to Ray too for leaving the site clean!

I would definitely recommend friendly Jeremy and Ray to anyone who can use their service!

Stella

Thank you for the great review, Stella! It was a pleasure working with you and your family on this project.

lawww.rhdz
lawww.rhdz

Tree removal

It was done when he said he was going to do it, very please with work

Thank you for your positive review! I'm glad we could get in and have that tree and stump removed before you needed the space in your yard.

More about Open Canopy Tree & Landscape

Welcome to Open Canopy Tree & Landscape!
At Open Canopy our goal is to help you beautify your biggest investment, your home. Starting with your yard we can give you an assessment on all of your trees and suggest ways to improve their health and visual appeal, or if need be a complete removal. We are also here to guide you in any landscaping project you may have in mind. We hope you can find everything you need. Open Canopy Tree & Landscape is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us for a free estimate.