Open Canopy Tree & Landscape

Reviews for Open Canopy Tree & Landscape

tasha07 in Calgary
tasha07 in Calgary

Tree removal , stump grinding , root removal

I looked around for a tree removal service in Calgary, and many of them took a while respond or did not respond at all. Jeremy from Open Canopy responded in a timely manner and was professional through the whole process of obtaining an estimate.

Jeremy booked me in very quickly and once they arrived , everything was completed within 3 hours. Whole crew seemed skilled and competent.

Next door neighbour was so impressed they booked for their tree to be removed as well on the same day.

A++++++

Another technical climbing removal in close proximity to the house. Our work speaks for itself! Thanks for trusting in us to safely remove your tree.

Laurel D.
Laurel D.

Tree pruning, stump cutting

I requested quotes for the work I needed done at my rental property from a number of companies. Jeremy was the first to provide a quote which was very competitive. Best of all he could schedule me in very quickly. I met him on the day specified and asked him to do a few additional items, not on the original quote. This was on the advice of my realtor who had come out the day before. Jeremy was able to accommodate the additional requests which was fantastic. The front and back yards look so much better, much more spacious and the trees and lilac bushes look very happy! I'm sure the 'new look' will help my property to sell quickly, and I would highly recommend Open Canopy.

jdbrown
jdbrown

trimming up a monster spruce tree.

Jeremy from Open Canopy Tree and Landscape removed some lower branches and trimmed up the dead branches on a large old spruce tree for us. Now it looks fantastic. Great work. Very professional. Very knowledgeable.

Paula in Calgary
Paula in Calgary

ABORIST TREE CARE

I was very impressed with the professional and timely manner of this business. The quote was presented within one day of the request. Out of three previous quotes Jeremy’s was the most reasonable. He trimmed the trees perfectly cleaned up the debris and was finished in one day. The trees have never looked healthier. I would highly recommend this company. Jeremy is personable and efficient. You will not be disappointed.

Melanie-Jane in Calgary
Melanie-Jane in Calgary
1 review ,

Arborist, Tree trimming

Jeremy came to our house exactly when he said he would. He made us a formal quote that was very well organized and detailed to each tree. It took 2 days to clean up our overgrown yard and he left it spotless! He even took some extra yard waste away for us. Would recommend Jeremy to anyone looking for a great, kind arborist!

M & T from Calgary
M & T from Calgary
7 reviews Pinehouse, SK

Tree Trim and Tree Removal

I met Jeremy while walking my dog one day. He was doing such a nice trim and clean up job of a neighbour's trees that I asked him for his card. We appreciate that he came to the house soon after talking on the phone. He made great suggestions and showed up on time to remove a spruce tree and trim another. He did a great job of both and thoroughly cleaned up the debris. The cherry on top was his fair pricing. A few other neighbours hired him afterward and made a point of thanking me for recommending him. Not only is he a very good arborist, he's a super nice guy, thanks Jeremy!

More about Open Canopy Tree & Landscape

Welcome to Open Canopy Tree & Landscape!
At Open Canopy our goal is to help you beautify your biggest investment, your home. Starting with your yard we can give you an assessment on all of your trees and suggest ways to improve their health and visual appeal, or if need be a complete removal. We are also here to guide you in any landscaping project you may have in mind. We hope you can find everything you need. Open Canopy Tree & Landscape is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us for a free estimate.