Canadian Heating And Air Conditioning Inc

ron.hoernke
ron.hoernke
1 review Hamilton, ON

Furnace and A/C

Great service, very personable salesperson and very professional installation crew.
Completely met all my expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review we appreciate it very much. Glad to hear we met all your expectations. Thank you for buying Canadian.

Charlene P.
Charlene P.
1 review Burlington, ON

Removal and install of hvac

The experience started with a knowledgeable sales rep, Rene, who was in no hurry to explain the details. The two installers that arrived on time were courteous, efficient and thorough in getting the job done. When the job was completed they offered a review and showed me what all had been done. They left behind a very neat and clean work sight with a brand new hvac as the only evidence that they had been there. Rene returned to do a final inspection and worked around my schedule to get that done on the day of. All was good, handshake for a job well done and we can now lenjoy a hot summer comfortably. Thank you Rene and team!

Thank you Charlene for taking the time to write us such a great review. We appreciate your business. Have a great summer! Thanks again.

cdqsmith
cdqsmith

New furnace

On time, excellent service, honest consulting good value, good follow up, will definitely call the for AC

Great to hear such good feedback from you of our team. Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a review.

M.A.
M.A.
1 review Burlington, ON

Replacement of furnace, air conditioner and hot water tank

I was interested in getting my furnace, air conditioner and hot water tank replaced as all equipment was original to the house and twenty years old. I obtained three quotes and was preparing to make a decision when a friend suggested I call Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning. Hans met with me and reviewed the needs of my home. He was personable and answered questions competently. He obviously knows his field. The quote I received was the best of the four but I ultimately decided on this company due to its high rating on Homestars as my primary concern is excellence in both product and service. The fact that the products used by this company are Canadian made is appealing to me. The actual work took longer than estimated due to the training of a new technician but Hans visited more than once during the installlation to ensure that the work was going well. The technicians wore booties and Hans ensured that the area was cleaned up after the completion of the job. The follow up with Rene a couple of days following the installation was also commendable. He inquired about my satisfaction with the job and double checked all of the work. I found Hans, Rene and their team to be friendly and efficient and I have no doubt that future service will be handled effectively. Overall, I would highly recommend Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning.

Thank you so very much for writing such a great detailed review of your experience. We are all very busy these days so it is appreciated that you took the time out of your day to give us this review.
Have a great summer! Thanks again for buying Canadian.

Dave M.
Dave M.

Supplied and Installed a Napoleon Furnace and Air Conditioner and Tankless Hot Water Unit

Our sales rep Rene was very professional during the initial meeting, installation, along with a thorough follow up after completion.
The technicians Brandon and Josh were very efficient and professional. They were very accommodating to making sure the intake and vent lines were straight and neat along with all the connected wires and gas lines.

Great Job to all of you. I would highly recommend you and Canadian Heating.
Thanks,
Dave

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed great review. We appreciate your business. Thanks and have a great summer.

gloria
gloria

New Furnace

Rene, home comfort Advisor was very informative, thoroughly checked out the size of the house, number and location of vents so he could properly advise us of the unit we should get. He even brought his own foil tape to fix a gap in duct work he had noticed. Came back to check the completed work to see how the site was left.
The installers were efficient, clean and explained how everything worked after they were done.

Thank you for your wonderful review. Its good to hear that our team provided you great service.
We appreciate you taking the time to give us your review.

GORDON
GORDON
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Furmace repair

This is the first time to try out this company via Homestars to repair and maintain my furnace that was not looked after since 10 or more years. It is a good thing I did because these folks were great!. Firstly, service phoned up quickly after contacting the office to set up an appointment. During the repair, he analysed very carefully every little thing that had a potential problem. Afterwards, my furnace was in tip-top shape and he explained to me the details on what he did. He is very friendly and did not cost very much despite the extra time he spent. Generally, i would highly recommend them and I will contact them now for my furnace maintenance.

Thank you very much for your great feedback.

Some furnace inspections require extra effort to do the job. Its good to hear that our technicians are doing a good job.

We look forward to providing you service in the future.

Thanks again for your review.

Jerome in Oakville
Jerome in Oakville

Satisfied customer

Very happy with this company and their product.
Right from Rene the salesman (no high pressure sales) to the guys who do the installation .
Professional and friendly and we love the new furnace

Thank you for kind words. We appreciate your great review. Rene takes pride in his job. I will forward this review to him.

Alex from Burlington
Alex from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Another satisfied customer !

You wake up in December and your furnace is not working....what do you do? Thankfully my neighbor gave me a phone number for Canadian Heating! I called Hans who came to my house in less then 20 minutes and inspected my old furnace. Unfortunately, it was not an easy fix. For a piece of mind we decided to purchase a new furnace, and in just over 24 hours we had a brand new Napoleon furnace installed! There was no pressure, no sales tactics and the price was AMAZING! The installers came early, they were fast efficient and clean. The furnace is a top of the line, and my house has never been more comfortable. Rene came the next day to inspect the installation, brought us couple of nice mugs as a gift along with some chocolate for my kids. I highly recommend Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning, you will not be sorry and you will save tons of money for a top of the line product. Hans and Rene, you have another satisfied customer here ! Thank you so much .
Alex

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review. Its good to hear all those involved in your new furnace did their job well.
Thank you for your business and all the best to you and your family for 2018.

More about Canadian Heating And Air Conditioning Inc

**SPECIAL** FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER VETERANS RECEIVE A ADDITIONAL 5% OFF SERVICE FOR A TOTAL OF 10% DISCOUNT **

As a locally owned and operated heating and cooling company in Burlington, at Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning customer service is our first priority. Whether you need your furnace replaced or air conditioning repaired, our knowledgeable team is able to meet your needs. We specialize in furnace repair and air conditioner repairs in the Burlington , Oakville and Hamilton area. Feel free to call Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning for a free quote when you decide to replace your furnace , A/C or hot water tank.

Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning Inc seeks to maintain our solid reputation among residential clients for reliable service 24 hours a day 7 days a week. For more information about our services or to receive your free estimate, contact us today! www.canadianheatingandair.ca

Furnace repair No heat Burlington Furnace Oakville Furnace Hamilton Furnace Repair all models Napoleon,Goodman,Lennox,Carrier and many others