Canadian Heating And Air Conditioning Inc

Reviews for Canadian Heating And Air Conditioning Inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace installation

Great service,swift installation.I had A/C installed by them 3 years earlier.
I was impressed by all employees I dealt with: a salesman-professional and ethical and installation crew of two young men ,who despite their age oozed confidence and fully lived up to my expectations.
Will turn to the same company should I need more jobs done without the slightest hesitation.

patriciareynolds
patriciareynolds

New furnace

Mark and Chris were two very professional young men did the installation. Approx 5 HRs to remove our 30yr+ furnace and install the new Napoleon.

Steve
Steve

Furnace

Rene was very knowledgeable, he explained what Furnace would fit best for our house.
We found the cost was competitive and there were no surprises. Our furnace was installed quickly and on-time.

Thank you Steve for your great review. We appreciate it. Thank you for buying Canadian enjoy your new Napoleon furnace.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Amazing Purchase and install and Outstanding After Sales Service

Purchased and Air Conditioner and Humidifier. Rene was patient and very knowledgeable about the products he sells. Install guys were such clean workers. Shortly after install the unit became noisy. Without hesitation a brand new unit was installed the next week and has been working flawlessly ever since.

I cannot recommend this company enough!

Thank you Rene and Hans for everything

Thank you for your feedback and top review. Its encouraging when all different aspects of the company get great feedback. Napoleon is such a solid company that stands behind there product. Thank you for buying Canadian. Enjoy your Napoleon AC.

D Fairclough from Oakville
D Fairclough from Oakville

New Furnace & A/C

Had a new Furnace & A/C installed today. Great price, very good warranty and pleased it is all Canadian made. I have and will recommend this company to others. #BuyCanadian

Thank you for your feedback and 10 star review. We do appreciate it. Thank you for your business.

jennjelliott7
jennjelliott7

Air conditioning unit

Extremely happy with the work and the equipment! Staff were professional and tidy as well as very efficient

I will pass your great review onto the installers.

Enjoy your new Napoleon product. Thank you for buying Canadian.

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

The whole kit and kaboodle

We phoned Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning last year for an air conditioner repair. The work was completed and quote for the furnace, air conditioning and hot water tank provided. Air conditioner lasted another year and we called Rene again this year for replacement of all 3 units. Rene honoured last year's quote, the whole team was very professional, meticulous and personable, and overall service was excellent. Rene knows his product very well. He is patient, service oriented and aims for excellent customer experience regardless of circumstance. The only recommendation I have is to offer some flexible payment options.

Hello Lynn. Thank you for your great feedback we appreciate it.

I will look into the flexible payment options to see what was offered and what can be offered.

We appreciate your business.

Enjoy your new Napoleon equipment and thank you for buying Canadian.

Darren
Darren
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Central Air Conditioner Repair

All I can say is wow. Hans and his company are the real deal. Seeing that we had a major heat wave coming, and knowing that my central air had a hard time keeping the temperature in the house cool I called and set up an appointment. Even in this busy time of year they had someone out in two days (it was not an emergency call). Hans trouble shot the issue (previous technician over charged the system with coolant and did not set it up properly) and fixed the issue. Quick, courteous and quality service. What more can you ask for? I would not hesitate to refer them to any of my friends and family and they will be my go to company from now on!

Thank you so much for such a kind review. Its good to hear feedback. During heavy volume of calls is when we as a company are truly tested. We appreciate your business. Thank you

jre_717
jre_717

Furnace and A/c

They installed a new furnace and ac. It was great work and they installed it and kept the area cleaned

Thank you for your 10 rating. I will pass this review on to the installers. Thank you for your business.

More about Canadian Heating And Air Conditioning Inc

**SPECIAL** FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER VETERANS RECEIVE A ADDITIONAL 5% OFF SERVICE FOR A TOTAL OF 10% DISCOUNT **

As a locally owned and operated heating and cooling company in Burlington, at Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning customer service is our first priority. Whether you need your furnace replaced or air conditioning repaired, our knowledgeable team is able to meet your needs. We specialize in furnace repair and air conditioner repairs in the Burlington , Oakville and Hamilton area. Feel free to call Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning for a free quote when you decide to replace your furnace , A/C or hot water tank.

Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning Inc seeks to maintain our solid reputation among residential clients for reliable service 24 hours a day 7 days a week. For more information about our services or to receive your free estimate, contact us today! www.canadianheatingandair.ca

Furnace repair No heat Burlington Furnace Oakville Furnace Hamilton Furnace Repair all models Napoleon,Goodman,Lennox,Carrier and many others