Walden Homes

Reviews for Walden Homes

Second floor reno

Terrible job
Bad communication skills
Did all they could to avoid responsibility and did the bare minimum to try fix problems
Site manager was dismissive and rude and wouldn't pay attention when problems were brought to him

Max Kranov from Thornhill
Max Kranov from Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Walden did a pretty great job in converting my sub-par kitchen into a high-end was. Matt was very professional and was willing to help me out on the affordability side of things. Only complaint would be it took a couple days longer than estimated.

Elizabeth from Leslieville
Elizabeth from Leslieville

Top to Bottom Renovation- Kitchen, existing and new bathrooms, wall relocations, stairway redesign, new floors and floor coverings, deck

I returned to my house after 13 years of rental occupancy. I had become so distanced from it that I was convinced that I should renovate to sell. The team from Walden impressed my very much with their planning methodology, and with their transparency on pricing, and even more by their practice of working with the same trades all the time. They encouraged site reviews, and were highly collaborative and cooperative. I'm certain they were very confused as we were reaching the end of the project, because as beautifully as it was turning out, I was becoming more depressed. The problem? I no longer wanted to sell! Well, that was easily resolved; I am in it after all, and as happy as can be! This very old house is fresh and new again, the design is consistent with its Victorian dimensions yet very clean and spare, the work is top-notch, and I have never needed to call them back for rework. Bruce and Danny are always generous with advice for me when i need to figure out a small job, and I would engage them again in a heartbeat!

More about Walden Homes

With 27 years of experience as custom home builders and renovation contractors for your home improvements , Walden Homes has become the top choice for homeowners in Toronto and the GTA.
Looking for Interior Design pros in Toronto?