A1 Eco Mould & Asbestos Removal

A1 Eco Mould & Asbestos Removal

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for A1 Eco Mould & Asbestos Removal

Asbestos Removal

Fast, effective and professional service from the A1 team. Glad to have worked with them and feel confident that all asbestos was removed safely.

Thank you for your positive review of our service. I'm glad we could be of assistance. TEAM A1 ECO

Excellent Service

Everything was super easy and straightforward. We wanted air quality of basement checked. Warren was prompt, responsive, professional, and trustworthy. Would recommend to anyone looking to check their air quality/mold.

Thanks for your positive feed back. Congratulations on your new home. TEAM A1 ECO

Testing for asbestos before a renovation

Warren was great to deal with. Fair prices and extremely professional. Work was done thoroughly and promptly.

I was recommended Warren after my cousin had to remove some asbestos duct wrap and floor tiles.

Although the test results came back negative for the two walls that will be removed for waterproofing the testing was an easy process. Warren thoroughly explained everything.

Thanks for for your feed back. I am happy the results were negative. I'm glad we could help. Thanks Team A1 ECO

mariejm
mariejm

Asbestos Abatement

After a plumbing problem I discovered that there was asbestos tiles under a subfloor in our basement. Warren came the same day that I phoned him. The asbestos tiles were removed. When the job was finished he came to the house and answered all my questions. I would recommend A1 Eco Mould & Asbestos Removal to anyone who need asbestos removed.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service. I'm glad you are happy. We appreciate your business. TEAM A1 ECO

Asbestos removal around pipe

The inspection report identified a small amount of asbestos around some piping. We got a few quotes to have it removed and decided to go with A1 Eco. Warren was quick to respond and great at communicating before, during, and after the process. The work was done on time and for a reasonable price.

Thanks for your posited feed back. I'm glad we could be of assistance TEAM A1 ECO

Asbestos Work

Quick service, though lab results came back negative, Warren was very responsive and willing to work with my short timelines. He came to take a look, reassured me, and provided a very reasonable quote. While I was waiting for the samples to be tested for asbestos he talked me through the different scenarios depending on what samples would come back.
This stuff can be stressful, it was very helpful to know that whatever the results were, we would be taken care of quickly and economically.

I am glad we could be of assistance. Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we appreciate your business. TEAM A1 ECO

Rich
Rich

Asbestos abatement

Mr. Warren and staff from A1 Eco were professional at explaining the asbestos removal procedure in detail. The entire crew
did a great job and I definitely would recommend A1 Eco to others.

Richard of Toronto
January 2021

Hi Richard, Thank-you for your positive feed back. Good luck with your renovations. TEAM A1 ECO

timothyjdalton in Toronto
timothyjdalton in Toronto

Asbestos Removal

A1 Eco was recommended by the company that was installing a new furnace/hot water heater. They were my second quote for the removal of ~25 linear feet of fibre from pipes. The guys showed up on time and were complete on time. They were also very clean and tidy.

Tim, thanks for your positive feed back on our service. We appreciate your business. TEAM A1 ECO

Rosanna in Toronto
Rosanna in Toronto

Asbestos removal in ceiling

We had the pleasure of working with Warren to remove the confirmed asbestos in our popcorn ceiling throughout our 1600 sq ft unit. Warren gave what I believe was a fair quote and assessment of the job and got it done. Testing of the air quality after the popcorn ceiling was removed showed nearly no traces of asbestos and it's a testament to Warren's competent and hard working team.

Warren was professional, approachable and helpful as he was one of the first contractors I worked with when starting to renovate my new home. He managed the constraints of working in a condo well too, even helping to secure junk removal for extra doors and hardware thay needed to be removed before the asbestos removal could begin. He met the job deadline and we couldn't be more pleased.

Rossana, Thanks for taking the time to give us this positive feed back. I'm glad we could help you with your condo renovations. I wish you and and your family a safe and healthy Holiday. TEAM A1 ECO

Dong in Toronto
Dong in Toronto

Asbestos popcorn ceiling removal

Warren is such a respective gentleman. He provided me information and quoted me the price after viewing my house. He did not push me afterwards, but all the respect I felt from him. That was why I called him back after a month.
The ceiling they removed was near 2000 sqf.
Even though I had a bit of concerns after the work had been done and I had paid him, Warren did not leave me alone. He came to the house and tried to help me. He is responsible and trustworthy.
He said that he would try his best to make me a happy customer. He did it successfully.

Thanks DONG, thanks for your positive feed back, we really appreciate your business. . Good luck with your renovations. Thanks TEAM A1 ECO

More about A1 Eco Mould & Asbestos Removal

A1 ECO Mould Asbestos Removal is an insured Canadian company specializing in mould and asbestos abatement & remediation solutions for residential,commercial and industrial business. We serve the Greater Toronto Area. Our client base includes Homeowners, Contractors, Real Estate Agents and Property Managers. A1 ECO Mould Asbestos Removal works hard to help you preserve the investment you've made, so call today.

****

With over 25 years of experience, our technicians are certified and properly equipped to safely handle any project from small to large. We only use ECO friendly products when cleaning and disinfecting. We use a 7 step process to ensure proper handling and removal of all material. We are SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and DISCREET.

***

Asbestos Pipe insulation removal

Asbestos Furnace heat shields removal

Floor vent asbestos heat strips removal

Boiler Asbestos insulation removal

Vinyl Asbestos tile ( VAT) removal

Asbestos set up

Transite siding( inside, outside) removal

Duct work asbestos material removal

Asbestos Stucco Ceiling removal

Lath and plaster Lath and asbestos plaster removal

Dry wall asbestos compound removal

Vermiculite sampling

Boiler Asbestos insulation removal

Blown in Insulation

Air Duct Asbestos Removal

Asbestos, Lead, and Radon Removal and Mold Detection & Removal
Asbestos Pipe insulation removal Asbestos Furnace heat shields removal ASBESTOS PIPE Floor vent asbestos heat strips removal Boiler Asbestos insulation removal Vinyl Asbestos tile ( VAT) removal asbestos set up Transite siding( inside, outside) removal Duct work asbestos material removal Asbestos Stucco Ceiling removal lath and plaster Lath and asbestos plaster removal Dry wall asbestos compound removal Recycled Material Isolation BOILER ASBESTOS Controlled demolition Mold remediation Third Party- Lab analysis- Material sampling, Air quality
We will go to great lengths to make our clients happy. Our goal is to exceed expectation. Our clients have trusted us by allowing us into their homes and businesses. We will respect your Family’s space and will conduct ourselves in a safe, discrete, effective and timely manner. Our pricing is competitive with other top industry leaders.
Residential, Commercial, Industrial abatement and remediation solutions.
Check, E-Transfer