Handyman Kwik Solutions

Sheh in Thornhill
Sheh in Thornhill

Several Items Around the House

Sam was excellent.
- he responded quickly to my email/phone calls
- was very clear about what he can do and how he would be charging
- we set a date for the work; he confirmed a few days before the scheduled appointment; he arrived on time on the date
- he worked cleanly, efficiently, and was easy to work with
- he had a great attitude and overall way of being
- I really appreciate finding Sam and look forward to working with him for our next few projects

Hi shah. Thanks for your lovely review I hope I will see you in your next project.

Lek in Toronto
Lek in Toronto

Sam answers his phone, gives a quick quote, and shows up when he says he will. He works quickly, stayed within his quote and he is nice. This makes him different than almost every other tradesperson we have had in our home.
Oh -- did I mention he did a good job?

Thanks lek for your lovely review I hope to see you in your next project.

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

painting walls, stairs, and fixing plaster and ceiling fan

Saeed was fantastic - he was willing to do whatever was needed, with great pride in his work and attention to detail. I had him paint the walls in my main floor and stairwells and hallways, remove the carpeting from one set of stairs and paint the stairs and railings, and fix my ceiling where there had been a leak and re-install the ceiling fan. Saeed was very responsive - good communication throughout. He stuck with his original quotes even though some of the work turned out to be more difficult and time consuming than anticipated (the stairs were in bad shape). I will be bringing him back for more jobs in the future.

Hi Victoria.Thanks For your lovely review. I hope to see you in your next project.

Fast, polite and affordable work

I hired Sam to complete a number of tasks in my home, including painting, porch repair, fence repair, installation of storm door, ceiling light fixture and wall shelving unit.

Sam completed the work very quickly and was very accommodating in working around our schedule. He was very pleasant to deal with.

My only complaint is that the plastering of our kitchen ceiling resulted in a layer of plaster dust covering everything in the kitchen. There was also a bit of paint splatter on the floor and blinds.

I consider these very small issues, given how quickly Sam worked and how reasonable his price point is. I will definitely hire Sam again the next time I need any work done in my home.

Thanks Helding for your nice review. I am sorry to hear about dust and paint on the floor. I will try to make you complete satisfied in your next project. Thanks.

Replaced deck stairs

They did a Great job.
Friendly service.
They were Very punctual and finished in timely manner.
Good craftsmanship.
Asked to add to the job and did so at no extra cost.
Overall great experience.

Thanks JEFFERSON I hope to see you in your next project.

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

"Sam The Man"

After reading several reviews regarding Sam and his friend, I decided to give them a try. Glad I did. I was immediately impressed with their demeanor. Their work consisted of painting the exterior of my house using the paint of my choosing. In addition I had them replace wood flooring on my balcony deck as well as refinish and repaint the metal railing surrounding the deck. Sam repaired the concrete flooring in my garage. All the work was completed above and beyond my expectations. When the work was finished, everything was cleaned up, and all furnishings were returned to their proper locations. They were so polite and treated me and my wife with respect. Thanks again.

Thanks Jerry for your lovely review. I hope to see you in your next project.

housefx
housefx

Installation of outdoor lighting, drywall patching, furniture assembly and baseboard trim to outdoor living area

Sam is a true craftsman. He is knowledgeable, caring, and expertly handles all jobs. He is very professional in his approach to his work, and I am so pleased with how everything turned out! I have benefitted from Sam's handiwork in the past and I will continue to use his services going forward. Look no further for a trustworthy and very competent handyman.

Thanks GLORIA for your lovely review.It has been my pleasure to work for you and your family. I hope to see you in your next project.

Erna and Tom in Toronto
Erna and Tom in Toronto

general repairs

As always, we would not use anyone else. In addition to doing excellent work - this year it was painting, eavestrophe repair and deck repair - Saeed looks for emerging problems we wouldn't always be aware of. He is polite, helpful, and friendly. A talented worker and pleasant to have around.

Thanks Erna for your lovely review. I hope to see you in your next project.

The representative for Handyman Kwik Solutions was prompt with his communication. He visited my home and gave me a quote immediately. The work was well executed, and the clean up afterwards was thorough

Thanks for your nice review. I hope to see you in your next project.

Odd Repair Jobs Around The House...Very Well Done

Needed a handyman to do some minor repair work around the house. Work included some ceiling dry wall patching, replacing basement drywall damaged from a leak, and repairing fence which was damaged in wind storm. Sam did an excellent job and was efficient. His work is good quality and he is easy to deal with. Would recommend to anyone looking for a handyman.

Thanks josh for your lovely review. I hope see you in next project.

More about Handyman Kwik Solutions

Handyman Kwik Solutions is a company with strong skills and expertise in handyman services. Backed by crews each with many years of experience and consistent customer satisfaction, we offer services in:
***
- Shelving
- Hanging Blinds, and
- Furniture Assembly
***
We offer free and quick estimates anywhere within the GTA.