Handyman Kwik Solutions

Reviews for Handyman Kwik Solutions

housefx
housefx

Excellent Handyman Service

Sam is a skilled handyman. He was able to repair my damaged walls with plaster prior to repainting them and doing a wonderful and clean job. I also required painting of a room that was done 6 years ago, and Sam was able to accurately identify and purchase the colour. The result is excellent. Lastly, he moved the opening on the wall for my tv cable cords so that they are now concealed. I could not be more pleased. Sam immediately understands what the issues are and has a clear vision of how to fix them. The work was done in a timely and professional manner and my house was left in pristine condition. I would definitely recommend Sam for any household jobs you may require.

Anne
Anne
14 reviews King City, ON

Composite Deck

In July, 2019, we hired Sam(Saeed) owner of Handyman Kwik Services to remove our existing wooden deck and replace it with a composite deck. Pictures from his Homestars profile showed a composite deck and when he was here in person he showed us pictures on his cell phone and said he could do the job. We were very clear with the design of the deck and did not waiver from that at all during the entire time they were here.
Sam and his partner (and another man that showed up at times) were exceptionally nice, respectful men. However, we regret we hired them for this job as it was a costly mistake.
Sam quoted us at $17,000 for the job and it ended up being $32,000 (material and labour). At times during construction we brought design and construction concerns to Sam and his team – Railing installation/spacing, composite board alignment, holes in boards that shouldn’t be there, water flow/run off (which still to this day is not fixed and water pools). You will see from the attached pictures that boards are not cut straight.
They remarked at one point that they don’t plan, they take things as they come. When observing them, they would start a task, not finish it, and move on to the next. At times we noticed they would run into measurement issues and would need to redo, or start tasks all over. It was clear they weren’t as experienced as they led us to believe. They were angry that the job was taking too long. As stated earlier, the scope never changed from the start. They wanted extra money for all the time it was taking and we, begrudgingly, paid it.
Sam admitted that they did not do a good job, and that he, as a consumer, would not be very happy paying what we paid for this job, and getting the end product that we received. He promised to come back in the spring of 2020 and make some fixes. Since early spring anytime we call Sam someone else answers and tells us Sam is out of the country and unable to return due to the pandemic. During this time (and up to now), we have seen new reviews on his Homestars’ profile that mentions Sam being on jobs. Is he back in Canada? Is he ignoring us?
Also, we noticed that Sam has posted pictures from our deck that does not show the truth of the workmanship and we felt it was incumbent on us to give our side and let consumers decide for themselves.
We are heartbroken by the end result. It is embarrassing to have people over with the shoddy workmanship and hope that people don’t see all the mistakes. Because we ended up paying almost double to what we thought it was going to cost, we are tapped out, otherwise we would hire someone to fix everything. Our reason for writing this is because we do not want trusting, unsuspecting consumers to make the same costly mistake that we did.

Hi ..Thanks for your review.This family are very nice,lovely,and hospitable people specialty husband.Whatever they explain about the our deli it's correct except that part she says I didn't finish my job. I finish the job they check everything .They were happy.They check everything.They pay me.After 2 week .They call me to go put some missing screw.when I go to do it.They told me our friend told us what you didn't do railings defend way .Why you didn't do this boards the other way.Anyway they start to Mack' some changes and they wanted me to do them all for free and I decided to don't do them .That's the story .

Drywall/Paint reno

Sam just finished a reno in my condo. He built bulkheads to hide piping/wires because of the new AC units and painted my entire unit flawlessly and efficiently. His service is highly recommended. Sam and Ali work great together and are extremely polite and respectful.

damiandaley
damiandaley

Knowledgeable and Professional

Needed a small job done, repair window not closing properly and replace a bathroom exhaust fan. Sam was punctual, polite, knowledgeable and finished the job under a hour, much to our satisfaction. What more can you ask for? Would definitely recommend Sam. His 20 plus years experience definitely showed in his craft. Bravo !

Bathroom tile

We wanted to install ceramic tiles in a washroom that had old peel-and-stick tiles. The old tiles were removed, and new tiles installed quickly. Sam was very knowledgeable (removed and reinstalled toilet, baseboard quarter-rounds, trimmed down the door, etc). He was able to handle anything we encountered and the final product looks great at a fair price! Would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Thanks for your nice review I hope see you in your next project.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Sam at Kwik Solutions was quick and effective!

I needed a handyman to prepare a for property for sale. Sam completed a number of odd jobs, including fixing a broken cupboard, which was missing key pieces; getting a toilet to stop running; refinishing a hardwood floor; and he repaired a ceiling leak. Sam was quick and effective. I highly recommend Sam for handyman-type jobs big or small.

Thanks for your nice review. I hope to see you soon.

Arlene B.
Arlene B.

Best handyman!

I have hired Sam many times over the years for all my home repair needs! I am very particular and he never disappoints! He can fix anything and he is reliable and polite. His prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Sam!

Thanks hope to see you in next project.

David
David

A great handyman!

We engaged Saeed to do some wall repair, refinishing, painting and some exterior work on our windows. We also had him fix up a busted dishwasher door. Saeed was extremely polite and professional and did an awesome job - we would definitely work with him again.

Thanks for your nice review I hope to see you in your next project.

Reza in Thornhill
Reza in Thornhill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck Repair

I was trying to find a professional handyman to repair my deck (MAKE almost a new Deck). I noticed, Saeed is expertise, punctual, and knowledgeable. Moreover, he considers the client's condition and trying to provide a proper quotation. I highly recommended him.

Hi Reza .Thanks for your lovely review.I hop to see you in your next project.

katehelenblair
katehelenblair

Deck Steps

Saeed did an excellent job replacing our back steps. Very happy with the work! He came punctually on the agreed day, completed the job in less than a day, and cleaned up the back yard when he was done.

Hi Kate.It is my pleasure work for you .Thanks for your nice review .I hop to see you soon for your next project.

More about Handyman Kwik Solutions

Handyman Kwik Solutions is a company with strong skills and expertise in handyman services. Backed by crews each with many years of experience and consistent customer satisfaction, we offer services in:
***
- Shelving
- Hanging Blinds, and
- Furniture Assembly
***
We offer free and quick estimates anywhere within the GTA.