Handyman Kwik Solutions

Reviews for Handyman Kwik Solutions

Nancy on Deloraine
Nancy on Deloraine

Basement Renovation

Sam has helped us with many things in our House over the past several years and we wouldn't think of calling on anyone else for help.

When we decided it was time to do some work in our Basement we called on Sam. Originally we were just planning on having our old and peeling walls repaired and some new carpet. However, when our furnace went and we decided to remove all the old infrastructure and create a new furnace room, the job became much bigger. Sam was with us all the way first by completely finishing our old oil tank room for the new high efficiency furnace.

Once the old furnace and water tank had been removed from the main part of the Basement, with Sam's help and encouragement, we decided to really make it a more finished and liveable space. Sam ensured that we had just the right LED pot lights installed and dry walled all the spaces. This was not an easy job in our older North Toronto home but he did a beautiful job and we love it. With some new carpet and cabinets
we will enjoy this space for many years to come.

As always, Sam is so kind, knowledgeable and reliable that he is a delight
to work with. We would also like to extend our thanks to Mo, Nick and Mo
for all the help they gave to Sam on this project. What a great team!

Thanks for everything
Anita and Nancy

Thanks Nancy for your lovely review I hop to see you for your next project .

Fix fascia that blew off

After some of my fascia blew off my house during a storm, I tried finding a roofing company to come fix it. Nobody would do it. Then I called Sam and he quickly came over and professionally and happily fixed the parts that were broken, as well as giving me some tips on other things I could do on my own to fix other issues he saw.
Super helpful and professional. I plan to use him for all my handyman services in the future.

Andrew from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Cracked chimney and plaster wall

I had an issue with fireplace wall and Sam was quickly able to identify the issue. I had cracked chimney and water was leaking through and was damaging my fireplace wall. Before the work even started, Sam covered all my furniture/floor with plastic sheet. He was very detail oriented and ensured the job was done right. I highly recommend him for your house needs.

Mahmood
Mahmood

Excellent, excellent and excellent

Saeed was absolutely awesome! He has an excellent attention to detail and made sure the job was done right. I loved the way he responded my inquiries so quickly. I am extremely happy with his service and would definitely hire Handyman Kwik Solutions again for my next project. Highly recommended!

Hi Mahmood .Thanks for your nice review .I hop to see you in your next project.

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Sam The Man Does It Again

If you read my review a year ago (Jerry in Toronto) based on exterior work around the house, I again called Sam to do some interior touch up work after another company installed hardwood flooring. His work is outstanding. Not only does Sam complete chores as requested, but he comes up with suggestions that greatly enhance the appearance. He is a perfectionist. I will be calling him in a few months for additional work. He is punctual and he is a gentleman.

Thanks Jerry for your lovely review l hop to see you in your next project .

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Highly recommended

Repeat customer here. Sam helped to get my old home ready for sale and he was the general contractor on the reno of my new home. He was reliable and always reachable. Work was done properly at a fair price.

Mark F.

Thanks Mark for your nice review .I hop to see you in your next project .

Kameron in North York
Kameron in North York

Nomber one

Sam is number one
Sam is punctual and honest he consider everything to have my basement finished with lower price possible. Sam is always available to answer your call. He even answered my call on Saturday and Sunday. A friend of mine introduced him to me . I don’t hesitate to refer him to any friend in need.

Hi kameron .Thanks for your lovely review. I hope to see you in your next project.

max in North York
max in North York

odd jobs around the house

sam is the perfect handyman.

he responds quickly to messages and calls. he arrives when he says he will. he works efficiently and cleanly. he has good taste. and he couldn't be a nicer guy while he's at it. i highly recommend him!

Thanks Max for your lovely review. I hope to see you in your next project.

Sheh in Thornhill
Sheh in Thornhill

Several Items Around the House

Sam was excellent.
- he responded quickly to my email/phone calls
- was very clear about what he can do and how he would be charging
- we set a date for the work; he confirmed a few days before the scheduled appointment; he arrived on time on the date
- he worked cleanly, efficiently, and was easy to work with
- he had a great attitude and overall way of being
- I really appreciate finding Sam and look forward to working with him for our next few projects

Hi shah. Thanks for your lovely review I hope I will see you in your next project.

Lek in Toronto
Lek in Toronto

Sam answers his phone, gives a quick quote, and shows up when he says he will. He works quickly, stayed within his quote and he is nice. This makes him different than almost every other tradesperson we have had in our home.
Oh -- did I mention he did a good job?

Thanks lek for your lovely review I hope to see you in your next project.

More about Handyman Kwik Solutions

Handyman Kwik Solutions is a company with strong skills and expertise in handyman services. Backed by crews each with many years of experience and consistent customer satisfaction, we offer services in:
***
- Shelving
- Hanging Blinds, and
- Furniture Assembly
***
We offer free and quick estimates anywhere within the GTA.