Yixin Construction Inc.

Basement Renovation
Markham ON L3S 3K5
Basement Renovation
Yixin Construction Inc.

Reviews for Yixin Construction Inc.

Kitchen, washroom renovation

My son recommended Yixin to me because this company renovated a washroom for him and he liked it, so I decided to use it for us to renovate one kitchen and two washrooms, and I have found that it is a right decision. It's a good company indeed. The manager Niko and his staff are very responsible and diligent to do a quality job and finish the projects on time. Niko visited the sites several time to make sure it was based on the design plan and he did find some errors that we missed and corrected them right away. Now we are happy to live in a new environment. Thank you Yixin! And Niko!
George Zhao

leric2537
leric2537

Basement reno

I had a perfect experience with Yixin Construction company. The designer named niko so professional and friendly. I like the advanced VR technology with their pictures and is very helpful to me. It gave me some idea about my new basement. Btw, according to niko‘s advice, I got a new and perfect basement two months ago. My girlfriend like it very much! Thank you!

Hi ERIC,
Thanks for your good review.
Communication is important. Your satisfaction is our best motivation.
Looking forward to provide our service for you in the future!

Alice w.
Alice w.

Kitchen renovation

Excellent job! Professional team. Never been so satisfied with my house renovation. Highly recommended to everyone. You won’t be disappointed

Thank you for your time Alice, it was nice to work with you, let me know if you need any help in the future.

wanchunyu
wanchunyu

basement and washroom

im really glad to invite niko and his team to do the renovation for my basement and washroom, the communication was fantastic, they really know what im looking for, and they're vr design is extremely cool!
Highly recommend!

Hello Wan,
Thank you for your kind review, looking forward to work for you in the near future.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

residential house reno

We did whole main and second floor renovation last year., and it is written in the contract any problems due to quality reason or by accident, there’s 3-year warranty.
I believe the company owner is a nice person, and try to deliver good renovation project, but his workers are not qualified for good job. During the renovation, the city inspectors had to come several times as the plumbing and structural work did not comply with Ontario building code, as the workers are unfamiliar with local codes.
Till now, it is only about 10 months: first a few months we had lots of tiles loosened, and some tile cracked. The workers came said don’t know how to fix the cracked tile, the loosen tile they just put some glue in the gap, and left with big mess, my husband and I ended up fixing the loosen tile by ourselves. Then the railing was loosened, had to keep calling and waiting for over month to have someone some and fix it… Several doors were not aligned well…The fire alarm they put right in the front of wall oven, one time it went off, my husband covered the fire alarm with a plastic bag, Recently, I told the contractor, whenever I use the oven, it triggers the fire alarm as it is right above the oven, which professional contractor does that?!... Regardless, I messaged and called the construction owner again and again, no reply… Hope he will rely back and fix the problems as promised…

We apologize with the experience you had. We are willing to come back and fix the issues but you have refused us.
Our 3-year warranty does not include accident(damages)
Its unrealistic to have our team visiting every clients because they had an accident with their tiles,
walls or any other interior issues.
Unlikely to have our team doing maintenance throughout the year.
The fire alarm was placed as requested.
Our team has recommended to place a distance from the oven since is sensitive.
City inspection came several times because lack of schedule.We waited days before continuing any further.

Qingzhe in
Qingzhe in
1 review , ON

basement renovation

basement in my house was totally renobated, adding a separated wall, built a 3-piece washroom with a standing shower and decorated a recreation room. walls are painted in warm color and floor are coverd with nice looking wood pieces. I will give my great appreciation to Yixin Construction Inc for their professional renovation work ever done

Thank you Qingzhe ! We are very apprecitate for your trust and gave us the opportunity to cooperate with you! We are happy that you like our design and satisfy with the construction quality, you also have our 3 years warranty !looking forward to our next cooperation!

All the best!
YIXIN CONSTRUCTION INC

Jenson
Jenson

Bathroom renovation.

My old bathroom, approximate size of 5ft. x 11 ft., was completely renovated. The old bathroom had a tub, shower, vanity and toilet. This was replaced with a walk-in shower stall, vanity and toilet. The shower stall area and the floor were completely tiled. The walls outside the shower area were tiled about halfway. New shower fixture, vanity sink, toilet, exhaust fan and lighting were installed.

Thank you so much for spending time to write review for our service Jenson, looking forward to work more projects for you in the future. Wish you all the best!

susuzhou123321
susuzhou123321

Study room

I want to say thank you for the designer Niko, and highly recommend Yixin. This company has high-quality customers service and everyone friendly and professional. They told you that all of the details about your ideas. Finally, I like my study room after they renovated it. It seems to me that Yixin is a perfect company!

Thank you for trusting us! Giving high quality service is what we need to do for our client. Futher more thank you for your review and wishing you all the best!

More about Yixin Construction Inc.

YiXin Constructino INC. was established in 2007. Since this time we have made it our goal to satisfy your general contracting needs for the past nine year’s. We have developed as a company over this time and are more than capable in completing various types of construction for both commercial ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Markham?