All Star Duct Cleaning

holiday from North York
holiday from North York
2 reviews Orillia, ON

duct cleaning

I bought 2 deals from wag jag for duct cleaning. Mahomad (the owner) showed up in a rented van to perform the cleaning. He upsold me on new air filters for my place at $100 a piece. I paid him for the filters (the first filter was installed) and he the informed me that one of my furnaces required a special filter and he didn't have one on his truck but he would get me one and ship it to my house. I trusted him and have been chasing him ever since to get my filter. apparently his supplier no longer carries the filter so I asked for a refund of the $100.
He's told he a dozen times that he would email transfer me the cash and 4 months or more later I have yet to receive the money. I have called him 20- 30 times to remind him and now he has either shut his phone off or is blocking my calls. So clearly he is not returning my $100.. BEWARE HE'S A SMOOTH TALKER and makes promises just to take $$ from customers.