Blacktip Cleaning

900 Byron Avenue Ottawa ON K2A 0J2
HomeStars  >  House Cleaning Exteriors in Ottawa  >  Blacktip Cleaning

Reviews for Blacktip Cleaning

Eavestrough cleaning

I used Blacktip Cleaning for the first time this afternoon. Suffice to say, I was so impressed with Preston's professionalism and service that I will be a repeat customer. After speaking with Preston by phone this morning he very quickly travelled to my home to assess my eavestroughs and provide his advice and recommendations. He was happy to spend some time with me discussing my esvestrough challenges and subsequently spent several hours cleaning and flushing them. Upon completion he gave me a detailed report of his findings. At no time during my communications with Preston did I feel pressured or rushed to make a decision. His service is impeccable and his work exceptional - in addition, his prices are very reasonable. I will continue to seek his services twice annually for eavestrough cleaning and flushing (I have an extensively treed lot). In conclusion, I highly recommend Blacktip cleaning services for any eavestrough maintenance.

Hello Joanne. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We pride ourselves on our work and customer service and its great to hear that you appreciated them. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Residential window cleaning

With over 30 windows on my house, I spoke with a number of companies before making a decision regarding who to hire. I decided on Blacktip because of Preston's responsiveness and professionalism.

They arrived on schedule and proceeded to clean my windows inside and out. They were absolutely meticulous in everything that they did and my windows look truly outstanding!! I am very particular about my house and my yards, so finding a company that will take the same pride as I do isn't easy. Blacktip exceeded my expectations and I will use them again, and would highly recommend them.

Preston, the owner, is super to deal with and a very accommodating. He even cleaned a few sets of mirror doors for me. I can't recall what I paid, but I do remember that the price was either in line with or better than other companies that I contacted.

Well done!!

JudyM
JudyM
1 review Ottawa, ON

Window cleaning, inside and out

The best window cleaning I've ever had! Very professional, prompt. efficient and thorough. Will definitely use them again, and again, and again!

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback Judy! Thank you for taking the time to do so, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Cathy
Cathy

Window cleaning

Blacktip did a wonderful job of cleaning ourwindows, exterior, interior and screens, won't hesitate to call them again. Efficient, professional and very thorough.

Thank you for the kind words Cathy. It's a pleasure to work for clients like yourself, and we're glad you're enjoying your pristine windows!

Carol from Ottawa
Carol from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Exterior cleaning

I requested quotes from multiple companies for a complete exterior clean of my home (eaves, soffits, siding and windows). Blacktip was by far the most reasonably priced. The company arrived promptly, was well equipped, and completed the project in a five hour span. My home looks brand new! I would recommend this company to anyone seeking a professional, annual, exterior home cleaning.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Kim George from The Nation
Kim George from The Nation
1 review Braeside, ON

Window cleaning

I have meticulously cleaned my windows for years. However after having my windows cleaned by Blacktip, I quit. I had to touch the glass to be sure it was there. I will be a repeat customer. Thnx!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

More about Blacktip Cleaning

Providing high-quality exterior cleaning services (windows, siding, decks, roofs and eavestroughs) in the Ottawa region. We pride ourselves on our work and always focus on quality results and customer service, not speed. Visit us online: www. blacktipcleaning. ca or email us directly: [email protected] ca