Builders

Review for Savannah Mills

Dennis from Toronto
Dennis from Toronto

bathroom vanity & sink

My sink has a crack and a hole and in need of a replacement fast. I found a website called Smart Reno and submitted a request and within half an hour, Frank (owner) of Savannah Mills called which was surprisingly fast. He showed up within two hours at my condo and seemed very friendly and answered all questions and gave me an estimate and set up an appointment in a few days.
On the day of appointment Frank showed up on time with his equipment and finish the job in a professional and timely manner and dispose the old vanity as my condo property management forbids residents dispose building material. He also re-attached a loose towel bar in the bathroom in mere minutes and gave me some good tips on how to adjust a shelf on my TV unit! A super nice guy, personable and very knowledgeable.

Looking for Builders pros in Toronto?