Gabe Skillings

Review for Gabe Skillings

Debra and John from Calgary
Debra and John from Calgary

Porch Stairs

Needed someone to build some porch stairs. Found Gabe on Kijiji.
I must say I was impressed with him. Although he had never built stairs before and he told me that straight up, his boss helped him out the the stringers the rest he did himself and we are totally happy with the job he did. He was on time and his work area was kept neat and the stairs turned out exactly like we wanted. Any questions he had we discussed and he implemented.
He gave me a list of materials that I needed to supply which was nice as there was no mark up on the materials and I got to shop around for the best prices on the materials that I wanted the stairs to be made of.
Thank You Gabe for doing a wonderful job. You are a hard worked and go the extra mile to make sure your customers are happy. Wie will use you again in the future.

Thanks so much!
I appreciate the you giving me the opportunity to build what you wanted! And it makes me even happier that you really like them!
Always here if you ever need anything else done!

Cheers!