Citywide Post Hole Diggers

Reviews for Citywide Post Hole Diggers

Michael in Woodbridge
Michael in Woodbridge

Deck footings

Great experience from start to finish. Communication was excellent througout. Sam and his crew arrived on time, set up quickly and installed our deck footings in under 2 hours. I was very impressed with their efficiency and professionalism. Post hole digging is possibly the most cost-effective construction trade you can hire and Citywide's reputation and high ratings are well-earned.

Thank you so much Michael for the wonderful review.

George
George
1 review Ajax, ON

Post holes - digging and setting

Extremely professional, from the first phone call to the placement of the last post for our fence project - we were so pleased, we've just called Citywide for another project.
The crew was very efficient and friendly, and took their time to make sure there was no damage to our lawn during the process.

Thank you so much George. It really was our pleasure.

GOODREVIEW in Scarborough
GOODREVIEW in Scarborough

On time, on budget, great job

Very compitent crew, 8 holes 12" dia x 48" deep, encountered several large stones and they worked hhard to remove,.went the exta nad assisted withnbuilders tubes and rebar that I provided. Highly recommend thai company

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Bob
Bob

Fence Replacement

I contacted numerous companies in the Fall about replacing our fence on one side. The estimate we got from Citywide was, in comparison, reasonable. The job couldn't be done at that time, but we decided to do it in the early Spring. The work was completed in 2 days and the yard was left very neat. Tieg and his crew did a great job. Tieg was very personable and helpful throughout the process.

Bob in Thornhill

Thank you Bob.

Adriana and Nicola Follo
Adriana and Nicola Follo

back yard poles

We had City wide today for digging the poles for our new fence
They did a very good job even if the soil was really difficult to dig having a lot of trees roots and rocks
the peoples were rally nice and polite we would recommend this company 100%

Thanks you so much for the wonderful review...

Gary
Gary
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fence post digging & pouring concrete

Sam and his team did a great job doing some fence posts between my house and my elderly neighbour's house. It was a small job but they did it very professionally. In fact, they did that little bit extra to make sure everything lined up perfectly. I am very happy about the work they did for me today. They cleaned up nicely when they were finished. I have no hesitancy in recommending them for your project. Thanks for a great job Sam, it was a pleasure meeting you and the guys today.

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Jamie in Mississauga
Jamie in Mississauga

Fence

I recently got my fence done by Citywide and they did an amazing job. The biys were very professional and they helped me solve issues regarding a tree in my backyard and a gas line around my house. 10/10 wpuld recommend them.

Thank you!

Nina MD from Toronto
Nina MD from Toronto

Amazing front porch at a great price

The front porch is beautiful. The digging team (led by Sam) was incredibly fast and clean. The carpenters (Tieg and William) were friendly, hardworking, punctual and patient with our dogs -- and the finished project is just stunning. The porch wraps around a tree and has a secondary platform. It looks so good that someone pulled over on the road and asked the carpenters to quote for them too. The price was VERY reasonable, by the way, and the quoted price was kept. We would recommend this company to anyone and we hope we can work with them again soon.

Thank you for the wonderful review..

Posts

Amazing company and employees, we needed 7-8 posts to be put in and While on site they’re recommendations Helped us tremendously! The fence turned out amazing. They were efficient, quick and honest. We will definitely use them next year m, for our next project!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review...

Megan from Toronto
Megan from Toronto

Post Hole Digging

If you need post holes for a fence or a deck, these are the people you want for the job. We have used them more than once because they are reliable, honest and they do fantastic work! As a huge extra bonus, they are really great to deal with as well. These guys know what they are doing and I would not hesitate to hire them again or recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you Sam, Sefi, Tom and Jamie. We really appreciate what you do!

Thank you for great review, it was A pleasure to do business with you.

More about Citywide Post Hole Diggers

Welcome to Citywide Post Hole Diggers With our quality service and affordable pricing, City Wide Post Hole Digging ensures that our customers are always 100% satisfied. Our staff is friendly and courteous, and we never cut corners on any of our fencing, deck or post hole projects. We service Toronto ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Vaughan?