Urbanest Construction

Urbanest Construction

Reviews for Urbanest Construction

0 reviews Milton, ON

Family room redo

Complete redesign for family room fireplace/ and tv location. Custom built storage and shelving and looks incredible and gets lots of compliments from visitors. We love it

It was honestly a pleasure working with you. You trusted our design recommendations and it turned out great! I hope everyone is enjoying the space.

laurak in TO, Ontario Canada
laurak in TO, Ontario Canada

1st floor and outside/porch renovation

Work started on May 5/19, contact signed for 16-18 week renovation, we are now at week 52 and still not completed. The work that has been done is good but would NOT recommend as ongoing delays, less than honest communication regarding work schedule has resulted in weeks and months going by with no work being done. Very disappointed in this experience and ongoing work with this company.

John T.
John T.

Reno a bathroom/adding a new bathroom and walk-in closet

One of the main reasons we picked Urbanest construction as we felt Marko would be a good communicator.....we were correct. We were updated and questions were asked typically on a daily basis....in person most days.
No matter what happened throughout the project, we always felt we are taken care of.
Our new and reno’ed bathrooms look spectacular with a few special effects/additions from Marko that we had not thought about. Marko has a good eye for design and will make sure the project works together.
The budget in our case never changed from day one. Marko prides himself of not adding costs unless absolutely necessary on major unforeseen circumstances.
Marko is a hard working, honest and responsible general contractor. I would have no problem in recommending Urbanest Construction.

Thank you for the great review John, it was a real pleasure working with the two of you on this project. We certainly hope you're enjoying your new space. It truely speaks to your style.

Ada
Ada

Bathroom, railings inside and outside, windows, partial basement, kitchen counter

Marko is professional, response time is quick, listens and makes great suggestions. Gets things done right.

Thank you Ada, it certainly was a pleasure working with you. It was also a pleasure eating your daughters cheesecakes :D We cannot wait to order more.

We hope to see you again soon,

Nikki A.
Nikki A.

Wall removal, kitchen renovation

I had been wanting to renovate my main floor for years but was always hesitant to get started. The job would require removing a load bearing wall; the thought of that alone stressed me out. I had talked to other contractors in my area and they would tell me the job couldn't be done or that it would cost me double what I had budgeted. No one wanted to think outside of the design box, except Marko. I contacted Marko and discussed the scope of work and my concerns based on what I had been told during previous meetings. We arranged a meeting and after checking out my space he assured me what I wanted done, could in fact be done and for a reasonable price. Marko created an open concept living space complete with a brand new kitchen that has changed how I feel about living in this house - I actually enjoy cooking in my kitchen now! I can happily entertain friends and family without feeling cramped or like my guests are on top of each other. The space is finally functional and to say I am happy with the end result would be an understatement. The process was long and strenuous as I anticipated it would be and as is expected when living through a major renovation, but Marko was calm, cool and professional all along the way. He listened to my wants and needs and with his keen eye for design and attention to detail, he worked with me to create the space I have so longed for. Some days, especially the ones when I was losing my sanity and blowing up his phone with text messages, I'm surprised he didn't fire me. Instead, he always talked me down and assured me things would be fine and it would be worth it in the end. It was. Thanks Marko! Looking forward to phase two!

We are so happy to know you're loving your space. This kitchen was one of our favorites. You trusted us with the design and it turned out great! Now it's ready to entertain.

stephanie.hanchar in Etobicoke
stephanie.hanchar in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Office space created

I wanted an office on the main floor since I work from home a lot. I decided that the best solution was divide our very long dining / living room and use the living room as an office. (Cause who uses a living room anyways).

Worked with Marko to find the best solution which allowed the light to come Into the dining room but still gave me my cozy space for working. I love my new offfice space. Marko has beautiful taste and executed the design perfectly! Thank you Marko. Love my new office space.

It was such a pleasure to work with and to create your own with space and thak you for the lovely compliment. It was a bit of a challenge, but the final product looks and works perfectly with the existing space.

hendersont18
hendersont18

Master Bath

Marko is what many trades are not these days. Delivers quality work for a fair price, courteous and conscientious! I would definitely recommend his company and have him help us with our next project!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure getting to work with you. You have such a keen eye for design and made this project a memorable one. I hope you enjoy showing your amazing new bathroom.

craig_996
craig_996

New Stairs, Laundry cabinet and sink, addition of new side door to outside, electrical panel upgrade.

Old stairs were removed and new stairs were installed up to code. A Laundry room cabinet and sink was installed with all the plumbing and an extra drain in the floor for the washer and dryer. An opening was made at the side of the house for another door to go outside. The electrical panel was upgraded from 100A to 200A service. Marko was very knowledgeable about the building code and what needed to be done to have everything correct. Anything he was not able to do to his own standards, he got a professional to do. (The electrical panel was done by an electrician.) He was always in a good mood and had a professional attitude.

Thank you for the nice review Craig, it was a pleasure working with you. I hope everyone is enjoying the renovations.

Kpong68
Kpong68

Winerack

Amazing job. Love my new winerack. Professional job. I designed the wine rack and Marko and his time made it exactly how I wanted

We are so pleased that you are enjoying your beautiful new wine rack. You definitely have a great eye for design and it was a pleasure working with you.

Lu
Lu

Roof repair and bathroom

We really loved our experience with Urbanest! Marko is a hard worker with attention to detail and very committed to getting the job done right. We had a leaky roof that basically destroyed our wall and Marko calmly walked us through what it would take to fix it. He also kept the costs as low as possible for us without sacrificing on quality. We would definitely hire them again. Thanks Urbanest Construction!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and kind review. We are so happy that we were able to give you the washroom you expected in the first place. We are always here for you, no matter the task. We hope to see you again soon.

-Marko

More about Urbanest Construction

Urbanest Construction is a design-build company with over 10 years of experience in residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial construction. With a focus on building trust with clients combined with a vast knowledge of existing and new construction materials, practices, trends, and designs, Urbanest Construction strives to bring a personal touch and extreme attention to detail on each and every project.

To separate ourselves from the pack, Urbanest Construction takes a turnkey approach to all projects; large or small. Handing back your property completed on time, on budget and live in ready is our goal. The attention is in the details, and through comprehensive site meetings and design consultations, we are able to ensure that our clients best interests come first.

General Contractors
- Home & Business Renovation - Restoration - Gull Design Build - Construction Management - Property Management - Contract Services - Playground Design, Build & Repair (Regognized Canadian Playground Safety Inspectors by the CSA)
Residential: – Complete design-build services – Kitchens, wash room and bathrooms – Landscape/hardscape design and installation – Hardwood, tile & carpet – Additions & alteration – Windows, doors & siding – Roofing (flat and pitched) – Ground up construction/remodeling – Interior/exterior painting Commercial: – Medical facilities – Storage and warehouse facilities – General office and work space – Custom millwork – Public & private playgrounds – Professional sounds studios – Fire proofing – Stainless steel kitchens – Property/Facilities Maintenance and Management -Medical/Surgical Clinics – Call/data centres
- kitchens & Bathrooms - Basrments - High Volume Office Buildings - Sound/Recording Studios - Playground & Daycare Facilities - Medical/Surgical Clinics
2015