Urbanest Construction

Reviews for Urbanest Construction

Nikki A.
Nikki A.

Wall removal, kitchen renovation

I had been wanting to renovate my main floor for years but was always hesitant to get started. The job would require removing a load bearing wall; the thought of that alone stressed me out. I had talked to other contractors in my area and they would tell me the job couldn't be done or that it would cost me double what I had budgeted. No one wanted to think outside of the design box, except Marko. I contacted Marko and discussed the scope of work and my concerns based on what I had been told during previous meetings. We arranged a meeting and after checking out my space he assured me what I wanted done, could in fact be done and for a reasonable price. Marko created an open concept living space complete with a brand new kitchen that has changed how I feel about living in this house - I actually enjoy cooking in my kitchen now! I can happily entertain friends and family without feeling cramped or like my guests are on top of each other. The space is finally functional and to say I am happy with the end result would be an understatement. The process was long and strenuous as I anticipated it would be and as is expected when living through a major renovation, but Marko was calm, cool and professional all along the way. He listened to my wants and needs and with his keen eye for design and attention to detail, he worked with me to create the space I have so longed for. Some days, especially the ones when I was losing my sanity and blowing up his phone with text messages, I'm surprised he didn't fire me. Instead, he always talked me down and assured me things would be fine and it would be worth it in the end. It was. Thanks Marko! Looking forward to phase two!

Office space created

I wanted an office on the main floor since I work from home a lot. I decided that the best solution was divide our very long dining / living room and use the living room as an office. (Cause who uses a living room anyways).

Worked with Marko to find the best solution which allowed the light to come Into the dining room but still gave me my cozy space for working. I love my new offfice space. Marko has beautiful taste and executed the design perfectly! Thank you Marko. Love my new office space.

hendersont18
hendersont18

Master Bath

Marko is what many trades are not these days. Delivers quality work for a fair price, courteous and conscientious! I would definitely recommend his company and have him help us with our next project!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure getting to work with you. You have such a keen eye for design and made this project a memorable one. I hope you enjoy showing your amazing new bathroom.

craig_996
craig_996

New Stairs, Laundry cabinet and sink, addition of new side door to outside, electrical panel upgrade.

Old stairs were removed and new stairs were installed up to code. A Laundry room cabinet and sink was installed with all the plumbing and an extra drain in the floor for the washer and dryer. An opening was made at the side of the house for another door to go outside. The electrical panel was upgraded from 100A to 200A service. Marko was very knowledgeable about the building code and what needed to be done to have everything correct. Anything he was not able to do to his own standards, he got a professional to do. (The electrical panel was done by an electrician.) He was always in a good mood and had a professional attitude.

Thank you for the nice review Craig, it was a pleasure working with you. I hope everyone is enjoying the renovations.

Kpong68
Kpong68

Winerack

Amazing job. Love my new winerack. Professional job. I designed the wine rack and Marko and his time made it exactly how I wanted

We are so pleased that you are enjoying your beautiful new wine rack. You definitely have a great eye for design and it was a pleasure working with you.

Lu
Lu

Roof repair and bathroom

We really loved our experience with Urbanest! Marko is a hard worker with attention to detail and very committed to getting the job done right. We had a leaky roof that basically destroyed our wall and Marko calmly walked us through what it would take to fix it. He also kept the costs as low as possible for us without sacrificing on quality. We would definitely hire them again. Thanks Urbanest Construction!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and kind review. We are so happy that we were able to give you the washroom you expected in the first place. We are always here for you, no matter the task. We hope to see you again soon.

-Marko

Happy C.
Happy C.
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Hardwood Floors

We are very happy with the work Urbanest did in our new condo. We gave them very tight times lines to work with and they went above and beyond to meet our deadlines. They rolled with the few unexpected projects that came up along the way and were professional and detailed in their in dealings with our condo board and suppliers. We were grateful for their knowledge and expertise.

It was so much fun getting to work with you on your project, such a beautiful location. Thank you so much for the opportunity and for the muffins & water, they really came in handy. We hope your move in went smooth.

-Marko

m-d
m-d

SCHOOL PLAYGROUND

We had some work done by Marko at Urbanest Construction for our school playground. We needed our bricks relaid and our fence repaired. The work done was professionally and efficiently completed. We were happy with the finished product and we plan on using Marko and his company for our upcoming projects.

It was a real pleasure working with you. Were pleased we were able to provide a safer & happier place for the children to play. I hope we can continue to help you with your future needs.

-Marko Furlani

RW
RW

Bathroom reno

We absolutely love our new bathroom! Thank you Urbanest for being so accommodating of the changes we made throughout the process and for being so responsive every time we had a question or a request. Marko and everyone were a pleasure to work with. Thanks Again!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review RW, we truly enjoyed our time on your project. Your bathroom design is incredibly stunning and we are proud to say we were part of it.

We hope you get to enjoy your new space for many years to come.

Rob
Rob

Mississauga Powder Room Renovation

Marko and his Urbanest team did an amazing job renovating my powder room. I had the original builder's vanity, etc and needed an update. Urbanest provided a comprehensive written estimate at the start of the renovation. It took a little longer than I expected, but it was understandable as it was done over the holiday season. The whole renovation was completed in budget and I was very impressed with the tile work. Well done! I plan to have Urbanest do additional renovation work in my home.

Hi Rob,
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your project. It was truly a pleasure and we look forward to the next one. Plus, now that we know your Roomba's cleaning schedule, we won't be so startled by it next time.

More about Urbanest Construction

Urbanest Construction is a design-build company with over 10 years of experience in residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial construction. With a focus on building trust with clients combined with a vast knowledge of existing and new construction materials, practices, trends, and designs, Urbanest Construction strives to bring a personal touch and extreme attention to detail on each and every project.

To separate ourselves from the pack, Urbanest Construction takes a turnkey approach to all projects; large or small. Handing back your property completed on time, on budget and live in ready is our goal. The attention is in the details, and through comprehensive site meetings and design consultations, we are able to ensure that our clients best interests come first.

General Contractors
- Home & Business Renovation - Restoration - Gull Design Build - Construction Management - Property Management - Contract Services - Playground Design, Build & Repair (Regognized Canadian Playground Safety Inspectors by the CSA)
Residential: – Complete design-build services – Kitchens, wash room and bathrooms – Landscape/hardscape design and installation – Hardwood, tile & carpet – Additions & alteration – Windows, doors & siding – Roofing (flat and pitched) – Ground up construction/remodeling – Interior/exterior painting Commercial: – Medical facilities – Storage and warehouse facilities – General office and work space – Custom millwork – Public & private playgrounds – Professional sounds studios – Fire proofing – Stainless steel kitchens – Property/Facilities Maintenance and Management -Medical/Surgical Clinics – Call/data centres
- kitchens & Bathrooms - Basrments - High Volume Office Buildings - Sound/Recording Studios - Playground & Daycare Facilities - Medical/Surgical Clinics
2015