Toronto ON M8V 0A5
Radimisis General Contractors Inc.

Reviews for Radimisis General Contractors Inc.

M8V 0A5

I would absolutely recommend Radimisis General Contractor. They were completely professional, honest and the workmanship on our bathroom renovation was fantastic. Angelo and Fergus explained in great detail the process and all the costs involved. Once the job started they were working every day until the bathroom was finished.

Thank you for the amazing review. We look forward on working with you on your future projects.

Eric Chang in Toronto
Eric Chang in Toronto

Basement bathroom and bedroom renovation

Had a small bathroom in the basement of a 80+ year old house in East York. The bathroom was outdated, tiny, and not ergonomically well-designed many years prior to my ownership of the house. I engaged Angelo/RGC to redesign, expand and rebuild the bathroom. Angelo and his partner did an awesome job, on time and on budget. The build was meticulous, thoughtful and solid. At every decision point, they consulted me while they are not shy from applying their expertise and knowledge. They entirely fit my philosophy of thinking it through before and building it well afterward. They also advised me to renovate the bedroom floor wherein the bathroom is located. The reno was professional, and found out other issues that were hidden until the carpet and 2 by 4 were removed (no concrete poured!). At the end, I was happy to expand the scope of the bedroom reno to solve all issues once for all, particularly having seen what Angelo did with the bathroom. All in all, it was a great deal to have engaged RGC. The pricing was honest and competitive. I particularly liked how they separated labour and materials and only provide quote on labour. This provided the transparency to what exactly I was paying for. With the excellent work done, I am confident that I added value to my house, and that the reno will last for a long time. I highly recommend their service and will definitely engage them for future projects.

Thank you Eric for your review, business amd continued support. It means a lot to us. Looking forward to your next project.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

I had been looking to do a complete bathroom renovation for a while and found RGC on Homestars. They did an AMAZING job on my bathroom in record time. I love my new tiles and walk-in glass shower. These guys know their trade and I couldn't be more happy with the results.

Thank you for the kind review. We look forward on your continued business. Enjoy your new bathroom.

Rong
Rong
1 review North York, ON

Framing

Angelo and his crew have recently completed the exterior framing for my house addition project. We are adding approx. 450 sf of basement and 450 sf of ground floor. The job was done professionally, with quality workmanship, and delivered right on time. Over the cause of build, they also fixed a few oversights made by my architect who was so thankful for it, as the oversight may otherwise cause grief for him when City comes for inspection. When the crew spot options to do things better, they always discuss with us, provide consultation and suggestions. We plan to hire the crew back to do other interior work and will definitely recommend them to friends. A few of our friends are real estate agents who are waiting for our project to finish so they can obtain trustworthy contractors from me to help out their clients. Angelo is definitely the one I will pass the name on. Thanks Angelo and team for a job well done!

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward on hearing from you for your future projects.

Corwin on Windermere
Corwin on Windermere

Basement Nanny Suite Framing

M8V 0A5

Angelo framed our basement suite following the blueprints perfectly. He is well versed on all building codes and when he came to issues that the blueprints didn't show, he suggested excellent solutions and consulted with us every step of the way.

Highly recommend!

It was my pleasure. Thank you for your business and I am looking forward on working with you again.

Marco M in Toronto
Marco M in Toronto

Framing

I wanted to have a second-story extension above the garage (bedroom, closet, bathroom with tiles, roof). I have used Angelo in the past and have yet to be disappointed. He is available to answer questions, offer insightful ideas, and his work always passes inspection! From beginning to end, the RGC crew is very professional and very accommodating, and just all around great guys! RGC’s craftsmanship and knowledge base cannot be paralleled! I could not be more happy with the end result 10+/10

Thank you for your thoughtful review Marco. It was a pleasure working for you again and I am looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Sincerely,
Angelo Radimisis

Lee From Burlington
Lee From Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Main Floor Reno - Kitchen, Bath

We had a large project - complete gut of our main floor. New kitchen & bathroom, walls removed, framing, flooring (bamboo & tile), trim, new shower, front door, sliders, windows etc. You name it – Angelo had the skills to handle it. The work was done with a very high degree of quality, on time and on budget.

When issues came up, as they always do when dealing with an older home, Angelo provided solutions. He knows building code and does the job right the first time. Fantastic is a tall order for anyone but I would give him a 10 out of 10 for the level of work completed.

To summarize, you’ll be in great hands with Angelo. It is so hard to know who you can trust -- we’ve all seen the “disaster” TV shows. You can’t go wrong if you hire Angelo Radimisis. He is truly one of the good guys and takes pride in a job well done.

Carlo from Vaughan
Carlo from Vaughan

Master bathroom renovation, powder room mosaic tile floor and wall renovation

M8V 0A5

Wow!!!!!!!!! I am so impressed with Angelo's work ethic and quality of craftsmanship. He built for me the most luxurious master bathroom I've ever seen as well as other jobs throughout the house. His overall knowledge of materials and methods of construction is unsurpassed. Each and every day he was punctual, did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it and worked diligently all day long. Angelo is without a doubt the most honest tradesman working today. His communication was incredible. If I had a concern, he put my mind at ease. If I had an idea, he was receptive. If I had a question, he had an answer. His pricing is very competitive and the cost came within budget. Angelo is without a doubt the most professional contractor available in the Toronto area. If you are considering doing work to your property, you have to call him first. He will definitely make you happy you did. The first time I met Angelo was to hire him for my job and I can thankfully say he has a friend in me forever. Thank you so very much Angelo for your dedication to your trade!!!!!! You have a repeat customer in me.

Thank you for your kind words Carlo. It was a pleasure working for you!

More about Radimisis General Contractors Inc.

Serving the GTA for 15 years. Over these years I have taken several OBOA (Ontario Building Official Association) courses and several Ministry Municipal Affairs and Housing exams to become a Building Inspector. Registered with WSIB and fully insured. Specializing in framing, masonry walls, additions, structural enhancements, trim carpentry, underpinning, bathroom ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Toronto?