AMPRO Painting

AMPRO Painting
905-317-5318
Hamilton
L8P 4V2

Excellent job done by AMPRO. Had them perform a top-to-bottom painting job on our brand new home. This project was a huge undertaking and if I had hired a smaller company to do it, I don't think anyone else would have been able to pull it off. Our house needed a lot of attention, and a ton of scaffolding to reach areas in the atrium. We were at ease that Frank's crew were all safety certified. All in all, they delivered a flawless finish that we were incredibly satisfied with.

Darren,

We wholeheartedly appreciate the excellent feedback. Thank you so much!

paulmckeegan
paulmckeegan

Home painting.

Tremendous job done by AMPRO. My wife and I were thrilled with the quality of work, price point, and their flexibility with our schedules. In more than one instance they went above and beyond our expectations. Punctual, professional, and excellent at way they do. Highly recommended.

Paul,

Your shining review is much appreciated, we are happy to be of service to you in your new home. Thanks again!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Deck Staining

AMPRO stained our brand new back deck, pergola, and privacy screen for us. Mark and Nigel did a great job, they got everything done very quickly and our deck looks amazing.

Hi Jim,

It was a pleasure to work with you & Deb - thank you for the great feedback! Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there's anything else you need.

Lisa
Lisa

Exterior Painting and Hardwood Floor Re-staining

My husband and I had AMPRO do some work to our house for sale as we wanted to have a fresh look for viewings. Some of our hardwood floors were really worn and we were hiding it with a bunch of area rugs. Mike was very knowledgeable, he was thorough in explaining to us what needed to be done to achieve the look we wanted. We were very hands off with Mike and his crew, we let them choose colours and finishes that would look best for sale. We also had the crew repaint our exterior doors and trim to freshen up all the old peeling stuff.

The crew did a fantastic job with the flooring and the doors outside. Everything as promised. We were able to get a photographer in after they were finished and got our house listed quickly after that.

Mike, Nigel, Mark, and Angeline: thanks so much for your hard work!

Lisa,

Thank you kindly for giving us the opportunity to work on your home, it was an absolute pleasure!

donhammond49 in
donhammond49 in
1 review Welland, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal and refinishing

What a great company these guys are. We hired them to remove the popcorn ceilings and refinish them flat. Awesome experience from start to finish. We booked an estimate online, didn't have to talk to anyone to get all set up. Mike & Frank showed up on time for our appointment. Both were incredibly knowledgeable about the methods involved.

Their crew worked SO clean, couldn't believe how clean they left our house, especially with how much of a mess taking that stuff down is.

Our house looks way better, we couldn't be happier with the finished product. We would never dream of taking on such an endeavour on our own.

Don,

We can't thank you enough for the great review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the work, and please don't ever hesitate to let us know how we can help again!

Sara in Hamilton
Sara in Hamilton

200 year old house full interior paint job

These guys were probably the luckiest find of our restoration. They were a total joy to work with and did a fabulous job. Our house had a lot of challenges - tons of decrepit trim and woodwork as well as really high ceilings. They were communicative and detailed in providing exactly what we wanted. They were super dependable but also flexible with our schedule. The quote was very competitive and the quality of their work was outstanding. Anthony, Mike, Mark, Bob, Frank: Thank you!

Thank you for the great review Sara. I can't tell you how much we enjoyed working on your unique home and I hope you are pleased with everything.

It was a large project and your patience was greatly appreciated.

Ashley  from Binbrook
Ashley from Binbrook

Painting

Love our paint job from them! Ben and Mark did an amazing job on our entryway and great room and were very helpful with recommending different options for our rounded corners. Mike was very helpful and easy to get a hold of as well. Will recommend them to my family and friends for sure!!

Ashley,

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our finished product. We would like to extend our thanks to you for giving us the opportunity to work with you, it has been our pleasure!

Carolyn from Lincoln
Carolyn from Lincoln
1 review Lincoln, ON

Hallway, Stairwell painting

We had our 2 hallways and a stairwell painted and fixed up after I made a disaster of it when attempting it myself! They patched up the ceiling and did an amazing job. Very fairly priced. Great work. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for the review!

Sabrina Creamer from Niagara Falls
Sabrina Creamer from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Major house project -entires house needed to be painted including ceilings and trim

AM painting did a wonderful job painting my home. I had to do major renovations and their knowledge, expertise, and professional opinions made a very stressful time much easier. They also did a beautiful job painting my house!!! It looks amazing! I couldn't have asked for more. Also very affordable!!! I highly recommend AM painting.

Thanks for the kind words Sabrina! We're glad you're satisfied with our work!

Christina from Niagara Falls
Christina from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Painting interior and exterior

I was referred to AM Painting by a friend and I'm glad I was. After receiving numerous over priced quotes from other companies, AM Painting delivered not only professional service and excellent work, but the price they quoted was fantastic. I would absolutely hire them to do any other projects in my house.

Thanks for the review Christina!

More about AMPRO Painting

AMPRO Painting is a well-established & trusted painting company that provides undeniable quality to all of our Residential, Commercial, and Light Industrial clients. We have a proven track record of delivering paint projects on time, within our client's budget, & have always met or exceeded our client's quality expectations. We also deliver piece of mind with our products - our company is WSIB registered, and insured for $5,000,000 in liabilities.

| Residential Services |

We provide a comprehensive assortment of services for a wide array of residential projects. We provide customized services tailored to any project type. We are proud to offer:

-Interior painting & wood staining
-Staircase painting, staining & refinishing
-Kitchen & bathroom cabinetry refinishing
-Exterior painting & wood staining
-Specialized aerial lift equipment operator
-Multi-surface painting, including concrete, masonry, stucco
-Drywall, plaster, wood repair
-Drywall taping & mudding
-Deck painting & staining
-Free estimates & project consultation

| Commercial & Light Industrial Services |

We currently manage a diverse portfolio of paint projects for a number of different commercial and industrial enterprises - they trust us to facilitate and complete paint projects while mitigating or eliminating interruptions of their normal business operations. We offer:

-Interior painting & wood staining
-Interior spray coatings
-Exterior painting & multi-surface coatings application
-Specialized aerial lift equipment operator
-High-grade specialty coatings for flooring and other high traffic areas