FixARug.com

Markham ON L3T 1L5

Reviews for FixARug.com

Stephen Bird in Markham
1 review Orangedale, NS

With four cats and two kids, our living room rug takes a beating. We called this company and they picked up and cleaned our rug with no hassle! Our rug came back looking brand new, and the price was very fair. I will definitely use this service again!

Timothy in Markham
1 review Lepreau, NB

This company is very efficient. They get back to you in a reasonable time and are very good at doing their job. The job was done really quick and I was really impressed with the results. I recommend them to anyone.

when I dropped off my rug it was worn and looked awful. They were able refurbish my rug and made it look like new! The did a great job ! Truly impressed

zedetco from Markham

Wonderful company. Had a little emergency with a spill on a particularly expensive rug. Their experts took all the pain out of it. Excellent customer service. I would recommend them to anyone in need of rug services.

resbamazon0891 from Markham
1 review Menzie, MB

LOVE this company. I called them on rather short notice to pick up and clean my rugs and they did so without delay. Their service people were so friendly and gracious and I would go to them again in a heartbeat!

Todd Micky from Markham

What a life saver! Fix A Rug picked up my rug right at my place and cleaned it without a hitch! I'm always a little bit concerned when someone handles my precious rugs (I really care about my rugs), but I'm a Fix a rug believer now. I'll be contacting them with any work int he future I have, especially emergency work.

jessie from Flickmedia
1 review Ottawa, ON

FixARug was Awesome! I really loved their cleaning service as it was cheap and they did an amazing to my carpets and made them seem like they were completely brand new. these guys did there magic and it was like i just bought it. Worth the price.

mthom from Markham
1 review , SK

I had an old Persian rug that I had difficulty cleaning. Vacuuming was not enough to remove all the dirt. Despite my attempts, I was still not satisfied and needed a better alternative. Thank goodness I came across this company. They are professionals with the skill to get the job done.

Jon Miller

Matthew Foss from PATUANAK

A while ago I moved into an apartment with a rug which had clearly seen a lot of action. I asked my landlord about getting it professionally serviced so he contacted FixARug and they came over and within a short time a old, beaten rug looked as good as new. I was very impressed because I thought they would just shampoo it and leave but these guys went way above and beyond that.

Amber Morris from Easley
1 review Easley, SC

I hired this company to do carpet cleaning for my four bedroom home. I had about 6 rooms total that I wanted to have cleaned. I was skeptical at first about seeing if this company could really get all the dirt out of my white carpets. When I seen the results I was completely shocked, it was better than it was before! They aren't to expensive either, 6 bed rooms (of fair size) costed me $250.