Sensus Design And Build Inc.

Design/Build
Toronto ON M1T 1Y1
HomeStars  >  Design/Build in Toronto  >  Sensus Design And Build Inc.

Reviews for Sensus Design And Build Inc.

Lamdacho in Toronto
Lamdacho in Toronto
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Renovation

After meeting with this firm I walked away with great understanding of the process of the renovation I was looking into. We believe we will contract their services because of the one-stop-shop that they are. They also seem like educated consultants who are able to be transparent and helpful in their approach. This isnt finished work but there arent many downsides to exploring Sensus as an option from my experience.

glenwalestrum94 in Toronto
glenwalestrum94 in Toronto

Attentive & Transparent!

Solid team who is always attentive and transparent. I found it hard to find a company who had to scale and design sense that Sensus did but once we connected it the magic happened. Good work everyone and I have no problem recommending you and opening my doors to a future client.

jaredgold85 in Toronto
jaredgold85 in Toronto

Very happy with the service.

Sensus completed our last rental home and I am very happy to have been connected with them after numerous meetings with contractors who simply emailed me rough estimates or texted them to me. Instead I was given a clear breakdown of everything I wanted to know from the onset and was able to make a clear decision to move forward in confidence knowing that they staff every expert needed through the project. We are now mid way in our second project and I appreciate the cautious and transparent approach taken so far.

agathakim in Toronto
agathakim in Toronto
0 reviews Montreal, QC

Real professional!

After meeting Jesse we knew we were dealing with a real professional and decided to move forward with his firm’s detailed proposal. Through the process he provided clear logic, instruction, and was very collaborative in all of our scheduled meetings. We had also had this firm complete a very detailed interior design plan to guide their construction division which was refreshing because we didn't have to send or request information more than once. Thanks everyone our family loves the new space.

derekgtr in Toronto
derekgtr in Toronto

Outstanding service.

Despite my many questions the SDB team never gave me any push back about my requests for additional pricing options. They committed and saw it through to the end exceptionally well.

Jack Olan in Toronto
Jack Olan in Toronto
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Firm Recommendations!

Sensus was very specific when it comes to finishing quality, organization, and proper project management. Jesse and John-Luke also have great character, though this would not usually be part of my review it is worth noting. Good work and recommended if you want someone who can think about and act on every part of the process.

More about Sensus Design And Build Inc.

THE NEW WAY TO BUILD Sensus Design & Build provides architectural design and construction management services to clients across Southern Ontario. Our transparent payment structure, app, and single contact approach increases accountability, flexibility and efficiency. This system gives our clients the flexibility to make change orders and material selection upgrades ...