Sensus Design And Build Inc.

Design/Build
Toronto ON M1T 1Y1
Design/Build
Sensus Design And Build Inc.

Reviews for Sensus Design And Build Inc.

Sonca
Sonca

Home Renovation Nightmare - Do not hire this company!

If there was a negative scale Sensus would get -10! Over budget and over schedule - this company does not know the meaning of project management or customer service. This renovation was supposed to be a "simple" 5-month renovation that turned into a year long saga. It was fraught with mistakes, re-work, poor quality work, poor communication from the Sensus team, lack of responsibility, transparency and accountability and invoices were not accurate...to name a few. Their sub-contractors ruined our new, expensive hardwood floors, caused a leak in the basement, damaged our front door, damaged plants in the garden, damaged new appliances...the list goes on. I could write a book on this awful and stressful experience!

avidexplorer14 in North York
avidexplorer14 in North York

Amazing Service

From the minute we walked into their office we had a feeling that Sensus was probably the right fit. Then we realized after looking into them more that they were quite large in size and really took advantage of it which we liked and still like the spirit of. After vetting John-Luke and his operation we decided to move forward with their unique structure for all categories of our project. Starting with architectural design, their team was really collaborative with us and amongst themselves until we came to a final design that we liked and were comfortable enough to proceed given that we looked at numerous versions of the design. The interior design process also filled a void in our understanding of how a complicated project works. Everything was done with a sense or urgency and the persistence to get things done was impressive. They are active managers as they say and they take a hands on approach (yes I am quoting you here sorry lol!). Great work and thank you to the entire team that we have interacted with over the past year.

builtbygreg416 in Toronto
builtbygreg416 in Toronto

Highly Recommended!

Sensus has completed architectural designs for our clients for a few years now and we have never had a complaint. They have made our contracting business noticeably more efficient in the permitting department, more creative in the design world, and we appreciate their work greatly. Thanks Jesse, Derry and John-Luke!

ryandunns in Victoria
ryandunns in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Exceptional Service

Sensus reached out to me in a way that I thought was very impressive and given that our current builder at the time was not working well with our architect, we decided to give the entire project to Sensus to oversee. They cleared up the major issues and questions we had and put us on a clear path which they were focused on throughout our early conversations. I am confident they will give others the same good experience.

Lamdacho in Toronto
Lamdacho in Toronto
1 review Victoria, BC

Renovation

After meeting with this firm I walked away with great understanding of the process of the renovation I was looking into. We believe we will contract their services because of the one-stop-shop that they are. They also seem like educated consultants who are able to be transparent and helpful in their approach. This isnt finished work but there arent many downsides to exploring Sensus as an option from my experience.

glenwalestrum94 in Toronto
glenwalestrum94 in Toronto

Attentive & Transparent!

Solid team who is always attentive and transparent. I found it hard to find a company who had to scale and design sense that Sensus did but once we connected it the magic happened. Good work everyone and I have no problem recommending you and opening my doors to a future client.

jaredgold85 in Toronto
jaredgold85 in Toronto

Very happy with the service.

Sensus completed our last rental home and I am very happy to have been connected with them after numerous meetings with contractors who simply emailed me rough estimates or texted them to me. Instead I was given a clear breakdown of everything I wanted to know from the onset and was able to make a clear decision to move forward in confidence knowing that they staff every expert needed through the project. We are now mid way in our second project and I appreciate the cautious and transparent approach taken so far.

agathakim in Toronto
agathakim in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Real professional!

After meeting Jesse we knew we were dealing with a real professional and decided to move forward with his firm’s detailed proposal. Through the process he provided clear logic, instruction, and was very collaborative in all of our scheduled meetings. We had also had this firm complete a very detailed interior design plan to guide their construction division which was refreshing because we didn't have to send or request information more than once. Thanks everyone our family loves the new space.

derekgtr in Toronto
derekgtr in Toronto

Outstanding service.

Despite my many questions the SDB team never gave me any push back about my requests for additional pricing options. They committed and saw it through to the end exceptionally well.

Jack Olan in Toronto
Jack Olan in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Firm Recommendations!

Sensus was very specific when it comes to finishing quality, organization, and proper project management. Jesse and John-Luke also have great character, though this would not usually be part of my review it is worth noting. Good work and recommended if you want someone who can think about and act on every part of the process.

More about Sensus Design And Build Inc.

THE NEW WAY TO BUILD Sensus Design & Build provides architectural design and construction management services to clients across Southern Ontario. Our transparent payment structure, app, and single contact approach increases accountability, flexibility and efficiency. This system gives our clients the flexibility to make change orders and material selection upgrades ...
Looking for Design/Build pros in Toronto?