Restoration 1 London

Reviews for Restoration 1 London

ahulko
ahulko

Basement flood

The crew were efficient,organized and very professional with the cleanup,felt safe knowing my basement was taken care of as I left for 2 weeks right after the flood.

Thank you for the review. We are glad you could go away feeling at ease and leave your flood behind.

RJNK
RJNK

Dried out a wet room

Came home to a wet cold storage room after heavy rains. Two workers (Kyle & Ben) came over to save the day. They did a great job drying out the room, and they were courteous, efficient and kind. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the review. We are glad we could help out.

john_sc21
john_sc21

Emergency Leak

They were very quick and prompt in arriving to our home. They were thorough and did a great job. We wanted to involve our own contractor in the repair aspect and there was alot of hesitation and reluctance to work with us as they wanted all of the work. They reached out very politely to ask about the repair work and when I replied thanking them for their service and assistance but we were going in a different direction they couldn't even respond back thanking us for the $3000 in business they already got from us. It definitely made me feel we did the right thing not going with them for the repair portion. They did a great job at what they did, but the feeling of its alot about the money put me off.

John,

First, thank you for the review. We are sorry that you felt this way and wish you would have reached out about any concerns. We pride ourselves in making these situations as comfortable for homeowners as we can. That said, we told you on the day of your flood that we would have no issue trying to work with your contractor and if you felt more comfortable with them that cashing out was an option the insurance company would present to you. Our top priority was to get you dry as quickly as possible so that we could help you avoid any mould growth. We hope that your repairs are completed smoothly and quickly for you. Although you did not award us them, please feel free to contact us if you or your contractor have any questions or concerns while they are completed.

katherinelynn.mattson
katherinelynn.mattson

Basement

Basement was flooded with sewage back up! They did a great job, pleasant personalities, lowered the level of stress and took quick action to resolving the problem. Made sure I was well informed about what was going to happen and what my options are. I would recommend them!

Thanks for the review. I'm glad we could set your mind at ease and get your home clean, dry and sanitized.

verysatisfiedcustomer
verysatisfiedcustomer

sewage backup cleanup

Josh and his crew were super helpful, very efficient, fair and worked with the utmost professionalism and customer service!
Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review. We hope you never need us again but are here 24/7 if you do. Happy holidays.

johnmarshall
johnmarshall

Water damage

Service was fast and Josh always answered my calls and my questions. All work was well documented.

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help you out and keep your business generating revenue during this process.

A. Scott in London
A. Scott in London

Efficient and Professional

We had a large amount of sewage back up into our finished basement. Restoration 1 London was recommended to us by the emergency plumber. These guys are exceedingly professional, very efficient, and conscientious. Josh (the owner) does everything in his power to make sure you're satisfied as a customer, and his team of clean-up experts are top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Restoration 1 London to my friends or neighbours.

Thank you for your kind words. We are always here to help if you need us.

dpatroch
dpatroch

kitchen and basement renovation

Impressed with the cleanliness of the work and the communications provided. Feel confident in their work.

Thank you for the review and we are glad we can help out.

Private User reviews London, ON

Basement

When I called Restoration 1 London in a panic because my basement flooded, I knew I had called the right people. Josh Perelman and his team came, assessed the situation and got to work. Their work was fast, accurate, and very well thought out. They had my basement taken down, everything in it itemized and took to their storage facility in a few days. Everything that was damaged from the flood was disposed of properly. My belonging boxes were labeled and everything was itemized down to the last pen! Well thought out for insurance purposes. They made my life and situation so much easier to deal with and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is going through this. Job well done!

Thank you for your kind words. We always strive to make our homeowners feel like they are being taken care of properly and we have their best interests in mind.

More about Restoration 1 London

At Restoration 1 London we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems.

We can help you to remove of all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties.

No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration * Sewage Cleanup * Flood Pump-out & Extraction * Mould Remediation * Fire & Smoke Cleanup * Leaking Basement * Wet Basement Repair * Storm Response