Restoration 1 - London

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
315 Consortium Court London ON N6E 2S8
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in London  >  Restoration 1 - London

Reviews for Restoration 1 - London

F K.
F K.

Water Damage clean-up

Our water heater leaked and water made it's way under our laminate floor. We did not know how far the water got, Restoration 1 - London was able to determine the extent of the damage and provide us with a free estimate to deal with the remove of the wet material and the drying of the basement.
With the estimate we determined that we would put an insurance claim in. The cleanup work was completed in a timely fashion. We are waiting on quotes to replace what was damaged.

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to help.

Roxanne
Roxanne

Restoration

Completed the drying and sanitizing and removal of damaged floor. Next is estimation, looking forward to working with them.

Thank you for the review. We are happy to help out.

annkloosterman
annkloosterman
0 reviews Saint Thomas, ON

Basement

I would reccomend Restoration 1 to anyone and everybody
They do fantastic work and the guys are super polite

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to help.

justinctlr
justinctlr
0 reviews London, ON

Basement clean up after Sewage backup

Very timely and professional. Josh and his team member were direct and great to work with, they have our basement cleaned, sanitized and back to normal within a few days.
Thanks again!

Thanks for the great review. Hope you get the unit finished up and rented real soon.

stacyfoster5 in London
stacyfoster5 in London

Emergency Restoration

Josh and his employees are very knowledgeable and efficient. They provide you with step by step details of what they are going to do and are always available to answer any questions. I would highly recommend them as they are very professional and trustworthy!

Thank you for the great review.

EmilyCostello19 in London
EmilyCostello19 in London

Flood clean up

Flood happened they came right there to help us. They were helpful and very kind. Minor drawback was the amount of money for it. They were awesome and caring! Thanks

Thank you for the review. Happy holidays to you and your family.

lqueen2555
lqueen2555

very good

I found them honest and forth coming. Their workers were kind and very efficient. I did not question their advice.

Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help.

Private User reviews London, ON

Service

Called Restoration 1 on a Sunday night because my washer flooded some of my basement. Kyle, the service rep came out that night and was extremely professional, helpful and wonderful to deal with. He laid out all our options and turned a negative experience into a positive one. I would absolutely use Restoration 1 again and refer my friends. Kyle, your awesome and you deserve a bonus for how great you were to deal with! Thank you for everything.

Thanks for the great review. We'll be sure to show Kyle how much he is appreciated.

bella-kiwi in London
bella-kiwi in London

Flooding

Very professional and kind! They helped us move all of our valuables to storage and they were happy to answer any questions we had, any time of the day. We are very happy with our experience with them.

Thank you for the great review. We are glad to help.

Jordan H.
Jordan H.

Basement flood

One of the best service calls ever at my home of 15 years. Josh Perelman made me feel comfortable the moment I met him. He assess the flood, gave me multiple options and made sure I understood every step of the procedure . I knew from that point I had nothing to worry about and my finished basement would be restored. The flood was rectified in a timely manner and the carpet was diligently checked before the equipment was removed. Thank you Josh for helping us through this potential tragedy!

Thanks for the review. We are always glad to help.

More about Restoration 1 - London

At Restoration 1 London we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems.

We can help you to remove of all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties.

No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration * Sewage Cleanup * Flood Pump-out & Extraction * Mould Remediation * Fire & Smoke Cleanup * Leaking Basement * Wet Basement Repair * Storm Response