Restoration 1 - London

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
315 Consortium Court London ON N6E 2S8
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in London  >  Restoration 1 - London

Reviews for Restoration 1 - London

stacyfoster5 in London
1 review London, ON

Josh and his employees are very knowledgeable and efficient. They provide you with step by step details of what they are going to do and are always available to answer any questions. I would highly recommend them as they are very professional and trustworthy!

Thank you for the great review.

EmilyCostello19 in London
1 review London, ON

Flood happened they came right there to help us. They were helpful and very kind. Minor drawback was the amount of money for it. They were awesome and caring! Thanks

Thank you for the review. Happy holidays to you and your family.

lqueen2555
1 review London, ON

I found them honest and forth coming. Their workers were kind and very efficient. I did not question their advice.

Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help.

1 review London, ON

Called Restoration 1 on a Sunday night because my washer flooded some of my basement. Kyle, the service rep came out that night and was extremely professional, helpful and wonderful to deal with. He laid out all our options and turned a negative experience into a positive one. I would absolutely use Restoration 1 again and refer my friends. Kyle, your awesome and you deserve a bonus for how great you were to deal with! Thank you for everything.

Thanks for the great review. We'll be sure to show Kyle how much he is appreciated.

bella-kiwi in London
1 review London, ON

Very professional and kind! They helped us move all of our valuables to storage and they were happy to answer any questions we had, any time of the day. We are very happy with our experience with them.

Thank you for the great review. We are glad to help.

Jordan H.
1 review London, ON

One of the best service calls ever at my home of 15 years. Josh Perelman made me feel comfortable the moment I met him. He assess the flood, gave me multiple options and made sure I understood every step of the procedure . I knew from that point I had nothing to worry about and my finished basement would be restored. The flood was rectified in a timely manner and the carpet was diligently checked before the equipment was removed. Thank you Josh for helping us through this potential tragedy!

Thanks for the review. We are always glad to help.

Roy
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

All the staff at Restoraion 1 were very informative and professional. Quick response on emergency calls and superb communication throughout the process!

Thank you for the review. Glad we could help you out.

ericr in
1 review Dorchester, ON

Found water in basement from unknown source. Called Restoration 1 and they had people on site withing 2 hours. Diagnosed where the water was coming from and started clean up immediately. Explanations were done as they worked. Hidden broken pipe in ceiling was uncovered and a plumber called by Restoration 1. Photo evidence for insurance was done by Restoration 1 as well.

Insurance will cover the cost of this so I am guessing at the amount.

Thank you for the review. We are glad to help. Thank you also for the kind words you emailed about our staff. "Also wanted you to know how much we valued Kyle and Ben’s help with the water damage. They are both very professional and were great every step of the way." These scenarios can often feel daunting and stressful and we are glad that we can reduce those feelings as much as possible for clients.

kingsleyabel in London
1 review London, ON

On August 11th, 2016, at about 8:30 p.m., our three year old(?) hot water heater malfunctioned and caused a flood in our basement. My disabled wife, already in bed for the night, looked up a list of restoration companies on Google and, fortunately for us, decided to call Restoration One.

As I stood in water, totally disheartened, my wife informed me by our phone intercom, that Restoration One (whose contact was Josh Perelman) was on its way to help us. At that time, I had no idea just how much help and solace they would be giving me throughout the whole process of bringing us back to normal, particularly Josh.

True to their word, two workers came out about 9:30 the same night and began immediately to vacuum up the water. At about 10:30 p.m., I was so tired that I had to go to bed, leaving these strangers in our house, working on completing the initial stage of the restoration process. They worked until about 3:30 a.m. when they left, securing our house on their way out, as promised.

Much to my surprise, the next day there were five people at our door about 9 a.m. from a Toronto-based company called Controlled Contents (ordered by Josh). After laying protective sheets over our rugs and staircase, they immediately began working on dealing with the contents of our basement, deciding what was dry, what was wet but restorable and what was damaged beyond repair. What was dry was then boxed, well-labelled and stacked carefully out of harm’s way. Then came the painstaking process of going through the remaining, soggy items piece by piece, paper by paper, and recording exactly what every item was. (Later, this would be given to us as a list so we could estimate the replacement cost of each lost item.) I cannot and would not wish to try to fathom going through this material all by myself as it took the five people two days of at least eight hours a day to do so! Also, great care was taken to protect other furniture, rugs, etc. from being damaged as items were taken out of our basement for repair and for discarding.

An anti-fungal agent was applied to the flood area to protect more and future damage from occurring. About fifteen fans and three dehumidifiers were brought in (all industrial strength) for a week or more to dry the basement concrete back to industry standards. Other workers estimated damage to walls and rugs in order to restore them to their pre-flood condition.

As all of the above work was happening, I was in touch several times with Josh who was in charge of this whole restoration project. Josh was not only efficient about all aspects of the work being done and to be done (there were many diagrams and lists given to us), but he always took the time to hear me as I asked him questions and also expressed my grief over the situation. Josh never pushed, complained nor was impatient with me, but always was ready with encouraging answers. In fact, he was so personable, we became friendly and had many times of joking and uplifting talks.

Even though the work had been moving at a good pace, Restoration One’s work force had been taxed by other previous local projects. Time went by and as October came, I was scheduled to have a vacation out west, just at the time Restoration One was able to come back to finish repairing our home. Since my wife would be in respite care and I would be away, this meant opening up our home to strangers without being home. However, our fears were allayed when we met the person in charge of the repairs and received his assurance that all would be well. When both my wife and I returned, all was well indeed! The basement had never looked so good. Even the one, small wall that had been missed being painted while we were gone, was quickly done after a brief phone call to Josh.

About this time, Controlled Contents returned the restorable items in an organized, protected fashion, delivering them directly to the spot in the basement where I asked.

As far as the insurance was concerned, Josh dealt with our insurance adjuster from the beginning. Discussing and dealing with the details of “his” part of the work were done completely by him. As can be easily imagined, this was a considerable relief for us. We only had to deal with the lost contents themselves which was made easier, again by Josh, because we had the lists with the items to be claimed.

To have a flood in one’s basement is never very pleasant. However, once Restoration One and Josh Perelman (Peril-Man?) were involved, ours was far less daunting. It was a joy to behold Josh and his team at Restoration One restore our basement and our life back to normal. We believe God blessed us in our choice of companies.

Thank you, Josh, and please, thank all of your team.

Thank you for that kind review. It is a wonderful feeling knowing that we have this kind of impact on our clients.

ahulko
1 review London, ON

The crew were efficient,organized and very professional with the cleanup,felt safe knowing my basement was taken care of as I left for 2 weeks right after the flood.

Thank you for the review. We are glad you could go away feeling at ease and leave your flood behind.

More about Restoration 1 - London

At Restoration 1 London we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems.

We can help you to remove of all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties.

No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration * Sewage Cleanup * Flood Pump-out & Extraction * Mould Remediation * Fire & Smoke Cleanup * Leaking Basement * Wet Basement Repair * Storm Response