Rgs Refrigeration & Heating

Reviews for Rgs Refrigeration & Heating

John in Vancouver
John in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Serviced my heat pump and fixed the A/C

RGS provided me honest and fair service. The serviced and checked out my heat pump.

I also had them back when my A/C died and they fixed that problem.

I would recommend them.

joejoepop
joejoepop
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Fast service, got my air con working again!

Air con died, I called for service and he was able to come out within a couple of hours, replaced the needed part, and my house was cool again! From 28 degrees back to 22 in 10 minutes.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Outdoor A/C Unit

Roozbeh is by far the best and most qualified Furnace and Air Conditioning Technician I have ever met. His troubleshooting abilities are very thorough. Professional, Knowledgeable, and charges the least amount necessary to get the job done. I have no reservations in recommending RGS Refrigeration and Heating for all your furnace and air conditioning needs. From Installing new and servicing existing equipment, call Roozbeh.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Fixing leak in furnace

Original, RGS has installed our air conditioner a few years ago. Recently, we had a leak in our furnace. RGS set up a time to come and take a look. They were able to fix the leak and we are so happy with the service and cost. highly recommend this company. Great customer service.

J in Whistler
J in Whistler
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Installation of a split A/C unit

Roozbeh gave us an excellent service. The quotation and installation have been done without any delay and according to the plan discussed.
After they left everything was clean. Their price is more then competitive.
I am recommending their service.

Leslie in Abbotsford
Leslie in Abbotsford
1 review Harrison Hot Springs, BC

Central Air installation and service

New unit was installed by RGS (Roozbeh) in the fall of 2014. Unfortunately I experienced problems with the unit almost every year, however RGS could not have been more accommodating. Whenever I called Rooz was there within hours and corrected the problem. RGS also arranged for Rooz to install a very expensive part, at no cost to me, after the warranty on.that part had expired.
A big thank you to everyone at RGS for the way you have dealt with this matter. I was very fortunate to have been able to deal with Roozbeh, who not only installed the unit, but conducted all the service calls. He also waived some of the service fees for a couple of his calls. He is a very professional person, who is very knowledgeable in his trade, besides being very friendly and easy to deal with.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Dear Les
We are glad to hear that you have been happy with our services. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave a feedback for us, and look forward to assisting you in the future should the need arise.

Riana
Riana
1 review New Westminster, BC

air conditioner repairing

We got three companies come to our house to do estimation and two of them had on site repaired. However, didn’t fix it and my Air Conditioning doesn’t work for almost three months. We were so frustrated. Luckily, we have Roozbeh at RGS to help us finally. He is so professional, patience, quick to fix it work again. He provides us some valuable opinions for maintaining as well. We are highly recommend him and his company.

Vanessa in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto
1 review Chilliwack, BC

HVAC maintenance/ repair

We highly recommend Rooz of RGS refrigeration and heating. He is efficient and detailed with his work, straightforward and honest. He is very informative, answered all of our questions candidly. Plus he has the best price for services rendered. Thank you Rooz!

Thank you for taking the time to provide a feedback for us. We are pleased that you are satisfied with the service we provided. We look forward to assisting you for any future heating or air conditioning needs.

Richard
Richard
1 review Surrey, BC

Caring Service

Roozbeh serviced out forced air system and control panel; gas furnace; heat pump; heat recovery ventilation system; tankless water heater.
Punctual.
Good active communication skills.
Knowledgeable.
Efficient.
Trustworthy.
Friendly and caring.
Well groomed.
Masked during this COVID-19 period.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Purchase, service and maintenance

There are not enough stars for Rooz! Professional, helpful and sincere service for my family. I am more than pleased to recommend them for all your needs, you will not find a better provider for your home. Roos has gone above and beyond for my parents as well! From consultation to purchase, and including maintenance over the years this is hands down the best service provider I have dealt with. I do not remember the exact cost of the purchase of our system, ongoing maintenance and service is very reasonable.

It was a pleasure serving you and your family

More about Rgs Refrigeration & Heating

RGS Refrigeration and Heating Ltd. Lower mainland's first choice for affordable energy efficient heating and cooling systems. Our Mission at RGS Refrigeration and Heating is to provide quality installations, sales and service for residential and light commercial customers.