Reviews for RGS Refrigeration & Heating

Ted
Ted
0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

HVAC, specifically air conditioning.

604-248-4302
Chilliwack
BC
V2R 4A2

RGS are the best HVAC specialists............BAR NONE!!!!!!! Shortly after installation of my A/C unit (not by RGS) many years ago, it failed miserably. Many so called HVAC specialists fixed it, or so they thought, only to have it fail again. The last expert said the entire unit was shot, and had to be replaced. That's when RGS became involved. Roozbeh fixed the unit within short order, and I have had many years of trouble free service ever since. I have recommended RGS to many friends and all have had excellent experiences. Roozbeh is very knowledgeable, very professional, and completely honest. I have him do the annual service on my furnace every year now.

bbabcock
bbabcock
1 review Langley, BC

Furnace Repair

Talk about accommodating!!!! Rooz came to our home twice and after the “normal” hours as we were both at work. We very much appreciated his 6:30 call and he was fast and clean and explained everything...GREAT Customer service is hard to come by these days and we are impressed!

Jgibb in Chilliwack
Jgibb in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Furnace and Air Conditioner

Amazing and professional service! Rooz is an expert in his field and is well beyond just an installer. I have called on him many times over the years and have referred RGS to many friends and family. He recently installed a new system in our home and we couldn’t be happier. In a time where hiring trades is a risk, Rooz is a true professional!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We will be very happy to help you in future.

dan
dan
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Furnace, water heater, appliance servicing

Rgs is a great company that does great work. They are fair with price, and have always helped me with any issues I have had with appliances or hvac equipment. They installed a furnace and water heater for me and have been servicing it every year. Also makes good recommendations on resolving other issues.

ronnewell
ronnewell
1 review Surrey, BC

Furnace and Air Conditioning

Rooz always performs a professional job when I have to use his service. He is prompt, and I have never had to have a call back. We have also used him in a commercial building I am involved in. I would recommend RGS to anyone who requires his service.

stuartel97
stuartel97
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furnace maintenance

I called RGS originally to troubleshoot my malfunctioning furnace. I was very pleased with the outcome, not only how quickly Rooz diagnosed and repaired my furnace, but also how professionally he conducted himself. He performs excellent work for a fair price. I have not hesitated to recommend him to friends, as I entrust my yearly furnace maintenance to him. I am relieved that I have a dependable person to service my furnace each Fall. When I will need my hot water tank replaced, I know I can call on Rooz to provide me with the appropriate unit. These days it may be hard to find an honest, dependable tradesperson, but I consider myself lucky to have found him. I highly recommend RGS.

Jamie
Jamie
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fireplace

604-248-4302
Chilliwack
BC
V2R 4A2

We just moved to our new house and it needed some work with the fireplace…A friend recommended RGS so I called and booked an appointment. The tech that came was a super friendly guy and you could tell he had a strong work ethic, was extremely knowledgeable, and experienced, and genuinely liked what he was doing! We will need to change our water heater soon and I will be calling them again. I highly recommend them.

Hi Jamie,
We are glad you were happy with our services, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We will be very happy to help with your water heater and any other heating/cooling issues in the future.

dnmacneil
dnmacneil
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gas furnace

Roo was the best. Professional, courteous, and answered all of our questions. The estimate and service was above and beyond. The contract price was what we paid. No hidden costs. I would not hesitate in recommending this company and Roo.

Thank your for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure working for you.

ceciliaklemm
ceciliaklemm
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Central air unit

Removal and installation of the central air was efficient and premises left spotless
I have always had great service
Be it fireplace, furnace , hot water tank, very professional and efficient
I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It has been a pleasure having you as a client over the years.

Samantha E.
Samantha E.
1 review Chilliwack, BC

A/C installation

I was very impressed with these guys. They arrived on time, were very respectful, did the job efficiently and most importantly cleaned up after themselves before leaving. They were very patient while explaining how to set up the thermostat and teaching us the programming of it. They are very fair with their fees, particularly in light of the professionalism you get. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take great pride in our work and are happy to see our clients recognize that.

More about RGS Refrigeration & Heating

RGS Refrigeration and Heating Ltd. Lower mainland's first choice for affordable energy efficient heating and cooling systems. Our Mission at RGS Refrigeration and Heating is to provide quality installations, sales and service for residential and light commercial customers.