Marblelife Toronto

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Toronto  >  Marblelife Toronto

Reviews for Marblelife Toronto

MichellGe in Vaughan

Excellent experience with Marbel Life and Mac. He is extremely hard-working, honest, dependable, efficient, and professional. I'm currently renting and the bathroom was looking old and grung. Mac made it look brand new. He was quick and efficient and cleaned up after he was done. Definitely a positive experience and would highly recommend him/ Marble Life to my friends and family members.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
We are happy that we could help!
And please keep is in mind for your upcoming projects!

I just leased new office space, and the travertine floor in the main room was both its best and its worst feature.

More or less "white", cracked, stained, and worn down so much that some of the dirt could never come out, this floor made the whole room looked shabby.

Now, after Mac and co. spent the day on it, it's just been transformed. The cracks have been downplayed to the point where you don't see them, and everything else ground down and polished back up to a shine.

The guys were professional and hard-working, and the results were better than I could have hoped.

The room is finally everything I hoped it could be.

Thank you so much for the review!
Enjoy your new floor!
All the best.

Mac and Chris arrived on time and were hard at work immediately. They are clearly very knowledgeable about their work and did a great job cleaning and finishing a slate floor that is subject to heavy traffic. We are delighted with the result and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you so much for the nice review!
We are happy we could deliver a nice finished product.

GR in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Mac is the Stone Doctor!

I recently had my Carrara Marble floors turn a pale yellow from what the cleaners were using. I thought my floors were ruined. I called a few companies and they all said they could do the job, I did not feel comfortable until Mac came over. He was so extremely professional and knew right away how it was wrecked and how to fix it! His quote was so much less then everyone else. 3-days later Mac showed up to do the repair. Honestly, my floors have NEVER looked this good before! They look incredible, and all of my family and friends cannot believe the change... It's like night & day....

After restoring my marble to a beautiful white shine, I will not call anyone else except for Mac! You want the best, call these guys!! I have more work for them now, to do my counter tops and vanity.

Thank you Sir, for the fantastic feedback!
Looking forward to work for you in the future and deliver great results again!

Mac and his team came to our house to restore and polish the kitechen, foyer and bathroom marble tiles, they did a very professional and outstanding job within the time they said will take and left it very clean, we are very happy with their work and definitely recommend them, they are the kind of people you can depend on them..

Thank you very much for the review .
We are always ready to help!

Randi

MarbleLife did two jobs for me, re-honing and finishing our old front hall marble and then fixing a scratched up mess left by another contractor in our newly renovated bathroom . Mac and Ray were so pleasant, efficient and fair - and did such a fantastic job - that I have already recommended them to two friends and would recommend them without any hesitation!

Randi, thank you very much for your feedback.
It's always a pleasure to work in your home!

Phil

Table top had been etched with a vinegar solution. Looked pitted and had lost its lush finish look. Marble Life recommended cleaning off the surface and then a polish. Could not be happier with the results. Table gleams again like new. Mac was a pleasure to deal with. Very prompt and professional. Highly recommend Marble Life for big or small jobs.

Thank you so much Phil for your positive comment.
Happy customer like you gives our team a great satisfaction! Enjoy you table! If this happens again in the future you know who to call. Thanks again!

I called this company to give me a quote for my travertine floor. Mac came out and advised me about the process. We made an appointment for a couple of weeks later. Mac and Daniel arrived on the agreed day, did a great job with professionalism and courtesy.
I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for your feedback Mary!
It was a pleasure to work in your home!

Mac and his team did a fantastic job! They came within a few days to provide us a quote to sand and polish (and clean the grout) for our marble floors in the foyer, kitchen and two bathrooms. He was truthful about what they would be able to do to set our expectations. He was easy to get in touch with and responded to us immediately. They were in and out in a few hours and as promised, there was absolutely no dust or mess. He showed me the work mid-way through so I could see a comparison. We were very impressed with the work and would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was great to work in your home. We are very happy that you liked the final product!

Raman in Markham

Fantastic service, he was super nice, very knowledgeable, and worked hard. The money was definitely well spent. He told us what he was going to do, and what type of results we'd see etc. We had our marble tiles installed and the installers refused to clean it and left stains everywhere that wouldn't come out as it was grout, they left spider scratches everywhere. He came right on time the date we agreed upon, and started working. He tested a large area and showed us if we wanted it or no, so it was a risk free trial. He said if you like let's keep going, if not we pack up and leave without any charge. Amazing job right away and we said please do continue. Made our floors sparkle.

Thank you Raman very much for your positive comment. We appreciate that a lot.
Anytime there are problems of this nature, we can and will help.
Gives us a great satisfaction to know that now you can fully enjoy your new floor!

More about Marblelife Toronto

www. MARBLELIFE-TORONTO. com MARBLELIFE provides pre-eminent marble restoration, granite restoration, terrazzo restoration, limestone restoration, travertine restoration and ceramic / porcelain tile and grout restoration services.