Marblelife Toronto

Bedroom Furniture Makeover

Marblelife Toronto
1-888-550-8805
Toronto

Refinished my parents' old bedroom set with marble tops from 1971. Mac did a fabulous job and the marble tops look brand new. Now my little girl can use it for another 40+ years!

Thank you very much!
Always happy to hear from satisfied customer.

karen in North York
karen in North York

Stains in Marble

We had some stains on our marble in the front hallway. Mac did an amazing job and got the stains out. He was very professional and his prices are great! I would highly recommend using Marblelife. Our floors look way better than they did before, so clean and shiny.

Thanks Mac

Thank you so much for your feedback!
Pleasure to work for you.

bmiladin
bmiladin

Fix Quarts Etching and Seal

We had some etching stains on our natural quartz counter that needed to be fixed. Mac was very quick to respond to my request, and his team did a fantastic job - they were very professional, on-time, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use their services again.

Thank you sir for your kind words.
Looking forward to work with you again.
All the best.

Homebody in Burlington
Homebody in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Renovate marble tile floor

We had Marble tile in to redo our entrance marble floor which was in very bad condition. The floor looks like new and the price was great. We would recommend them highly.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our team members always ensure the clients are totally happy with the result.

Marble cleaning in kitchen, foyer and basement entrance

Mac (and his assistant) were great. They showed up when they said they would. They worked diligently while on the job and cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day. Very polite too. I thought the cost was very reasonable too.

Thank you kindly for taking a moment and submitting your feedback.
It's been a pleasure to work for you.

Jordan in North York
Jordan in North York

Beth

Excellent service and quality repaired huge crack in countertop and it is no longer visible and looks as good as new. Arrived in schedule and repaired quickly in order to meet our timeline

Many thanks for the review and pleasant accommodation!

Granite citting

Prompt response, good job, protected the work area, thoroughly cleaned after him, charged a reasonable price, did the job efficiently, was very respectful to the home and gave other unrelated advice

Thank you very much!
Pleasure doing business with you!

Allen in Thornhill
Allen in Thornhill

black marble restoration

I am a tile installer who needed some black marble refinished. Some etching and staining occurred during the install process and I required a professional to come in.

There are not enough kind words I can provide about Mac regarding his quality of work and promptness for this matter. He not only squeezed me in last minute but he also delivered on his promise of restoring the black marble. Both my client and myself were extremely pleased with how efficient, clean and thorough he was.

I always pride myself in partnering with high quality tradesmen and Mac will be a great addition to my team.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We appreciate your business!

Xine in Old Toronto
Xine in Old Toronto

Bathroom marble countertops restored

Two of our marble bathroom countertops were severely damaged including a crack with the chip and scratches. They were both dull and water stained. Our marble windowsill also had deep gouges and water rings. Marbellife was prompt and professional when arriving to inspect and quote on the required work. Mac completed the work on the agreed day and we couldn’t be more pleased with the results in that the marble looks brand new. Thank you Marbellife!

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Cindy in Cambridge
Cindy in Cambridge

Broken marble table

We've had our marble table for quite a few years now and my mom was devastated when it broke because she knows how hard it is to find the same type of marble (colour, design and shape) to match our other tables. Mac took care of repairing my mom's table and did such an amazing job! I'm at a loss for words at how flawlessly he pieced back the table together. He matched the colours in the marble so perfectly that you can't even tell it was broken! It honestly looks way better than brand new. I will definitely be referring him to all of my family and friends. If you need a flawless marble repair job done, Mac is the guy to go to!

Cindy, Thank you very much for your feedback.
The repair was quite challenging - table broke into 7 pieces!
However it came out very nicely and I hope it will serve you for the many years to come.
All the best!

More about Marblelife Toronto

www. MARBLELIFE-TORONTO. com MARBLELIFE provides pre-eminent marble restoration, granite restoration, terrazzo restoration, limestone restoration, travertine restoration and ceramic / porcelain tile and grout restoration services.