No Dirt Left Behind

Reviews for No Dirt Left Behind

Philip in Toronto
Philip in Toronto

Interior/Exterior Window Cleaning

It was a pleasure dealing with Josh. He was meticulous in cleaning the windows and we would recommend his company in a heartbeat. He arrived on time and was courteous throughout the process. He identified a couple of issues in our newly installed windows.

Thank you so much! We aim to please

S. Robinson from Whitchurch-stouffville
S. Robinson from Whitchurch-stouffville
7 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Clean windows, but eaves not so clean

Josh and helper cleaned the windows and did a good job, but missed 2 windows. The eaves were another matter. A blower was used and blew all debris on the porch, furniture, BBQ, and yard. The down spouts where not flushed out. I texted him about this and he assured me that he carries buckets of water in his truck to perform this task. There was no dampness at the exit of the downspouts. The following day there was a heavy rain that washed debris down the downspouts. Obviously they had not been flushed out. Disappointing.

I'm very sorry for your experience. I assure you the gutters were blown through and my employee ensured me he had cleaned the debris but we will gladly come out this week to do it again for you. As for the two windows I am not sure where they are located but let us know and we will be sure to get them. Thank you

Brian
Brian
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Reliable and Quality

I have used No Dirt Left Behind on several occasions now, to clean my windows, install my Christmas lights and just last week, to remove my lights from the roof line of my house. I have always been very pleased with their work and plan on using them again.

Glad to hear! We will see you again :)

lmcininch in Toronto
lmcininch in Toronto

Christmas Light Installation

We found Josh online because the Christmas lights we previously installed were looking a little worse for wear. He gave us a quote based on photos I sent and stuck to it. We ran into a hiccup part way through the job and he was able to troubleshoot for us. Very happy with the results. He was courteous and punctual and gave me several options in order to determine what would work best for us (in terms of function and cost). I didn't know that they were also a window and eaves business but while they were here we ended up also having them clean out our gutters. Very happy with No Dirt Left Behind and would definitely recommend.

glad to help. give us a call anytime

S in Toronto
S in Toronto

window cleaning

Very professional and courteous. Cleaned windows inside and out,, now they sparkle! The window tracking inside was also taken care of. Got way more than I expected. Josh is very respectful and hard working. Prompt and well priced.

greatly appreciated :)

sn in Thornhill
sn in Thornhill

Window Cleaning

This was the second time I used No Dirt Left Behind for window cleaning. Josh provided us with excellent service. He arrived on time, was very polite and friendly. He did a great job cleaning my windows. I will definitely use his service again in the future. I highly recommend No Dirt Left Behind.

Mj.y..

Jeff T in Newmarket
Jeff T in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Full Outdoor Window Cleaning - Very satisfied

This was the first time we used No Dirt Left Behind. They are courteous, prompt and provide great results. They arrived on-time and did a thorough job on each window. Will definitely use No Dirt Left Behind again

thank you kindly. we aim to please

BAS in Newmarket
BAS in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Window Cleaning - interior and exterior

Josh has cleaned our windows twice (fall and spring) and he did a great job both times. We were impressed by his efficiency and polite manner. We will definitely ask him to return for future window cleaning.

hope to see you again

Melissa Jones in Toronto
Melissa Jones in Toronto

Christmas Lights & Window Cleaning

Was very pleased with Josh's services - he installed and removed our Christmas Lights at our home in Vaughan - and we had him back to do our window cleaning. He is reliable and on time, quotes fairly, and most important does a great job!!!!! Would highly recommend No Dirt Left Behind.

Thank you for your prises. !

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Window Cleaning

Nice guy, fast and great results. Arrived on schedule, was cleaned window channels and all the windows inside and out. Windows are so clean you can hardly tell they are there.

give us a call anytime

More about No Dirt Left Behind

No Dirt Left Behind offers the highest standard of professional window and eavestrough cleaning in Toronto, Markham, York Region and the GTA. Family Owned and operated, we are committed to quality and exceeding our customers’ expectations with reliable, friendly service. Allow us to bring back the shine and lustre to ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Aurora?