Top To Bottom Construction

terry from Edmonton
terry from Edmonton
1 review Beaumont, AB

installed flashing around sunroof

We had Top to Bottom install our eavestrough, flashing and edging on our sunroom. The employees were courteous, the work was very professional and had they had everything cleaned up. I would recommend them to family and friends and will use them again if need be.

Brian McEvoy from Edmonton
Brian McEvoy from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roof Replacement

The overall experience went smooth from start to finish. The crew was professional in every aspect and left the work site neat and tidy. They were on time and finished ahead of schedule.

We thank you for your feedback Brian.

darlene from Edmonton
darlene from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

re roofed house and garage

Assisted Review

We just want to thank you, Jose, Rick and everyone else that was involved in re-roofing our house recently. The estimator came the same day we requested a quote. A fair price was negotiated and the work was done the following week. The crew did a great job, were very respectful and cleaned up everything before they left. We were very impressed and will definitely recommend your company to others.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this great review, we truly appreciate it. We at top to bottom construction try our best to fulfill our clients request by providing our very best effort. thank you again.

tractors62@hotmail.com
T. 2.
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

house roof redone

I had Top to Bottom construction out to do my roof. Not only was the estimate the most reasonable but it included flashing all vents and drip edge for way less then the other roofers.
Being a bit skeptical because I had my roof done 5 years ago by a handyman that wrecked my home roof. I was recommended top to bottom by a church member. They had there house done as well and passed with flying colours.
After having conversations with Rick , Claudia and Hosea they were the only company that sounded competent on doing a good job.
Antonio lead the crew with always 3 or 4 guys. All hard working guys. They did everything they promised me on my contract and back it up with 10 year workmanship warranty.
My roof looks great and yet these guys are. A plus BBB members with proper wcb and liability. This is a family run business and all the people are very nice and are dedicated to doing a great job and take pride in their work. If your looking for an actual roofing contractor this is Edmonton's best kept secret. They respect your budget. As soon as I signed I had a crew out next day. The job completed in 2 days.
This company has dedication and a personal touch. I do not hesitate in recommending them.

Thank you very much for your review, we do appreciate feedback from all of our customers, as it does help us to provide better service to future customers.

Jody from Edmonton
Jody from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roofing and eaves troughs

Had Top to Bottom contruction out in October to replace our very steep roof on our 11/2 story home. they were working on another roof in our neighbourhood which is how we found them. They quoted one week (very reasonable pricing, which they stuck to from start to finish)and got to work the very next week. Roof looks great and 6 months later and a lot of wind and snow we have had 0 issues. The only issue we have had it with the calking on one of the gutter ends , but hey, it's an easy and cheap fix so hardly worth considering. We would get them again in a second.

Thank you Jody for your review. We do appreciate the time you took to provide this to us.

More about Top To Bottom Construction