Maries Housekeeping Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M9N 2R8
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Maries Housekeeping Services

Review for Maries Housekeeping Services

Dyson Kupchansky from Toronto
Dyson Kupchansky from Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom clean

We were looking for a bit of help to deep clean a few rooms in our home before putting it on the market. We didn't have a lot of time to find a company and book someone in, but Marie made the booking process easy and was very accommodating. I didn't feel any pressure to book extra people as I did with some of the other companies I called, rather Marie understood that we were just looking for a hand for a few hours and scheduled us accordingly. The prices were also very good compared to some other companies I quoted with. We had Marie for a few hours and she did a fantastic job of scrubbing our bathroom tiles and making our kitchen shine. We kept her on a bit longer to help us with some of our windows and doors. Overall we were very pleased with the ease of booking and quality of the service.