Spraytek Insulation Ltd.

Insulation
237 Dunluce Road Northwest Edmonton AB T5X 4P2
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Edmonton  >  Spraytek Insulation Ltd.

Reviews for Spraytek Insulation Ltd.

Marcus Smith from Edmonton

237 Dunluce Road Northwest
Edmonton
AB
T5X 4P2

I had Mike come and do the rim joists in an old bungalow built in '56 with the intention of putting in R14 Roxul on the walls. After dealing with the City of Edmonton and my permit hassles, I realized R14 wouldn't meet code. So I called Mike back to do the walls with 3" Wall-Tite Eco 2 lb closed cell foam. Mike did a great job protecting my personal items from overspray and did a perfect job on the walls. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike for spray foam application.

Kenneth J Swanston from Edmonton
Kenneth J Swanston from Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Spray Foam Insulation

Mike did a fantastic job spraying our basement. He sprayed between the joists and from floor to ceiling. The place really felt enveloped and warmer. He was prompt efficient and thorough. He made sure to cover what needed to be covered so the foam didn't get everywhere. I'm looking forward the savings on our heating bill next winter.