Willsbrothers Home Services

Reviews for Willsbrothers Home Services

gbretzler
gbretzler

Boiler

Will and his team did an awesome job. Responsive, thorough, follow-up service. Can not recommend them enough.
Kristin

Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review. We will be always around at your service.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Furnace and Water Heater Replacement

My furnace broke over the week, and I was looking for someone who could come replace it ASAP. I was recommend to use Wills Brothers Home Service by a friend of mine. They provided me with fast, efficient, and professional service. They did the job right and did it in a timely manner. Since their service was so great we hired them to replace our Water Heater as well, since it was a rental and old. We would recommend Wills Brothers Home Service 100% to all our friends and family.

Hi Mike
Thank you for taking time to write review for us. We appreciate the time it takes to write. I will make sure our team sees your review. If we can do anything to help with your home comfort please don't hesitate to call us

HOWARD
HOWARD
1 review Ajax, ON

H VAC installation and duct work.

I am satisfied with their HVac job and professionalism. This contractor was very reliable and punctual.

Thanks Howard.

Matthew S.
Matthew S.

Furnace and A/C

I cannot say enough fantastic things about Will.
He went above and beyond organizing my energy audit for my home, replacing my A/C and furnace, Reconfiguring to old duct work done in my house. Filling out the proper paper work to get back my rebates for the energy audits. All this and at a fraction of what others companies were charging. I had big companies and other small independents come out to quote. Not a single one would stand up to them.

Matthew Thank you for taking time to write your HomeStars Review. We appreciate the time it takes to write. I will make sure our team sees your review. If we can do anything to help with your home comfort please don't hesitate to call us

Happy with new furnace

It took only two days from getting quote to finishing installation. Will's price is good and he delivered the service he promised. He will tell you how much rebate you can get. I have received mine. I have recommended Will to my friends.

dangyifu
dangyifu

AIRCONDITION AND WATER TANK

EXELLENT! they are professional and hard working! they provided excellent service. we will definatly come back!

Hi Eason We are happy we could help. Thanks for your review and your business, also to be able to show you that we are a name you can trust and be a service you can depend on.

Kal
Kal

AC unit installation

Service was great they were flexible with schedules to work odd hours and overall was satisfied. They came recommended by a friend and I would recommend them as well.

najeeb from Toronto
najeeb from Toronto

AC installation (York 2.5 Tons - YCJF30)

I did shop around with 10 different AC sellers/installers and found Wei(Will) with excellent price. He is real professional with excellent service with very strong customer service skills and ready to help.

Thanks najeeb chose us for your contract. We will try our best to service you and your family.

Anuraj
Anuraj

Furnace replacement

Will is done a wonderful and clean job to my my house he is honest, knowledgable and punctual . The price is reasonable . I refer to coupler to my friends to and they very very happy about his service. I highly recommend will to anyone they need service regarding furnace.

Thank you so much for your trust in us. We will keep it up to offer best service as always. Please feel free to contact us whenever needed.

stevenxu800
stevenxu800

Furnace And Ac Replace

Kelvin Wu helped us with replacing old furnace and A.C. He provided professional and reliable service. Highly recommended!

Thanks Steven! We are so proud to be a contract of you trust. We will try our best to give you the best service,thank for you recommend.

More about Willsbrothers Home Services

We provide quality service to ensure that your heating and cooling system always stays in good condition.

Services Incude: Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, Tankless Water Heaters,Pool Heater, Gas Boilers. Electric to Gas.

Service Areas: Toronto