Willsbrothers Home Services

Willsbrothers Home Services

Reviews for Willsbrothers Home Services

K in Toronto
K in Toronto

Used them multiple times - residential and investments

I have worked with Will multiple times for my home and investment properties (in Barrie). Honest, clean, good pricing and great service. I feel they went above and beyond to fix up my water tank installation and furnace. I recommend them.

Thanks Kevlin, we will try our best to give you our best service

Furnace1 in Markham
Furnace1 in Markham

Outstanding pricing and quality workmanship!!!

I just want to say that I replaced our furnace and Ac unit. I got the best price, it blew any other price out of the water. They were knowledgeable about the system we needed and the installers were awesome.We are so happy with the work we are now getting a AC unit installed in our rental units.Thank you so much!!!! CHET

Hi Chet thank you chose us for your contract. We will try our best to service you and your family.

Furnace and AC install

Needed to replace both my Furnace and AC since they were both old. WB had the best prices compared to every where else i called. They came in the next day to install. Awesome Fast service.

Hope we can help you better in the future.

mmahaday in London
mmahaday in London
1 review London, ON

Furnace and AC

WILLS BROS WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH.MY FURNACE BROKE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER I CALLED THEM AND HAD A NEW ONE INSTALLED THE SAME DAY.THEY DID SUCH A GOOD JOB I DID THE AC WITH THEM ALSO.THEY WERE FAST ,KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THE PRICE WAS EXTREMELY REASONABLE.I HAD A SMALL ISSUE WITH THE FURNACE A WEEK LATER ,I CALLED THEM AND THEY WERE THERE WITHIN 2 HOURS,EVEN THOUGH IT WAS BECAUSE MY BATTERIES DIED ON MY THERMOSTAT THEY WERE COURTEOUS.I RECOMMENDED THEM TO MY BROTHER IN WINDSOR AND HE RECEIVED THE SAME EXCELLENT TREATMENT.I AM TOTALLY CONTENT WITH THIS COMPANY AND HAS NO PROBLEM REFERRING THEM.

Hi mmahaday

Catherine in
Catherine in
1 review Camlachie, ON

Unreliable, Unethical Company

Do NOT deal with this company. They just want to sell and get your money. They do not stand by their products or installations. Wills Brothers has terrible customer service. The Goodman AC they installed was defective from the beginning. After a number of false promises of getting a replacement part for it (that never materialized), they started ignoring ALL of our phone calls, emails and text messages over a period of several months. We have reported them to the Better Business Bureau. No matter the deal they give you, DON’T deal with them.

Barb in
Barb in
2 reviews , ON

Furnace repair

My furnace broke down in the cold of the winter. Called another company who told me that I need a new furnace. I called the Willsbrothers and they had a technician at my house within one hour. He was not sure about the problem but thought that it was a transformer. He told us that if this is not the cause than he will not charge us for the part. We were comfortable with his answer. He did not have a new transformer in his track. He said that he will be back at about 10AM next day and he was promptly at our house on time. Replaced the broken transformer and the heat was back on. We are very pleased with his work.

Thanks Barb, if need any thing please let us know.

Lee
Lee

Tankless and heat

Will and his team were very professional and did a fantastic job on the tankless and the heat, thank you!

LEE Thank you chose us for your contract. We will try our best to service you and your family.

linda_2cute
linda_2cute
1 review Ajax, ON

Buy New furnace and air conditioner

Very friendly and good service.They come on time.They did the great job.They Also give me a very good price.Will definitely recommend to my all friends.

gbretzler
gbretzler

Boiler

Will and his team did an awesome job. Responsive, thorough, follow-up service. Can not recommend them enough.
Kristin

Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review. We will be always around at your service.

Will

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Furnace and Water Heater Replacement

My furnace broke over the week, and I was looking for someone who could come replace it ASAP. I was recommend to use Wills Brothers Home Service by a friend of mine. They provided me with fast, efficient, and professional service. They did the job right and did it in a timely manner. Since their service was so great we hired them to replace our Water Heater as well, since it was a rental and old. We would recommend Wills Brothers Home Service 100% to all our friends and family.

Hi Mike
Thank you for taking time to write review for us. We appreciate the time it takes to write. I will make sure our team sees your review. If we can do anything to help with your home comfort please don't hesitate to call us
Will

More about Willsbrothers Home Services

We provide quality service to ensure that your heating and cooling system always stays in good condition.

Services Incude: Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, Tankless Water Heaters,Pool Heater, Gas Boilers. Electric to Gas.

Service Areas: Toronto