Moving & Storage

Reviews for The Big Box Moving Company

Joseph
Joseph

Very satisfied customer

Top notch. I will always use this company for any size move. Jackie and his team worked really fast yet with a lot of care. Very impressed and I will definitely use them again for any future move.

Leah in Vaughan
Leah in Vaughan

THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

When my movers cancelled me on day of move, these guys stepped in and moved me. Will never forget how great they were.
Absolutely recommend!!!
I wish I had more space...

SM in Markham
SM in Markham

Condo Moving

We hired Jacky and his team (3 in total) from downtown Toronto to Markham on Saturday 20th August. They came on time, very quick,
very efficient and very careful. Nothing was broken , he even assembled our 2 twin beds. The move was just over 3 hours but he charged us 3 hours. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your perfect review. glad you are satisfied with our service. cheers to your new home!

Jaffer in Richmond Hill
Jaffer in Richmond Hill

Moving

Hiring these guys is the best decision you can make. Our real estate agent recommended Jacky to us when we decided to sell our house. Jacky and his team came over and helped us pack all our junk and put it into storage. These guys are so quick at packing - I could hardly keep up with them! When it came time for the actual move Jacky was so accommodating when I had to reschedule. Rather then turning me away, he worked into the night to ensure that the move was completed. Very impressed with these guys.

Sandree  from Holly Springs
Sandree from Holly Springs

Toronto
M1V 1M2

These guys are fantastic! They showed up on time, with 3 guys, and had the piano moved quickly and smoothly. Conditions were icy, they handled everything professionally. I would highly recommend using their services, for an easy, stress-free move!

Thank you Sandree for choosing us. We wish you all the best!

John Edward from Toronto
John Edward from Toronto

Moving

Our first hired movers postponed our move so we had no choice but gladly we found big box movers from the 411. They gave me a 6 hours quote on the phone. The company came to my houss 15 minUtes early and finished the job in 4 hours instead! The owner Jac told me they just started their own moving company after 9 years working as a mover. Their performance proved his 9 years experience, Jac and his team were fast, efficient and organized. No complications or hiccups but a smooth and planned move. Super satisfied with this company that I already recommended 4 friends to them.

Hi Edward! Thank you for the opportuniy and the great review to us. It was our pleasure to work for you and your family. We wish you all the best!

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?