Consumers Energy Management

7250 Keele St Vaughan ON L4K 1Z8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Consumers Energy Management

Reviews for Consumers Energy Management

Mu from Toronto
Mu from Toronto

Furnace issue

Edward = awesome !!
My furnace was being difficult so I reached out to CEM - spoke to and dealt with Edward from start to finish , Edward came in for the initial inspection but it was hard to diagnose the issue as it wasn’t happening when he was over ( seriously ) we were in touch after his first visit and when the issue happened again he came over to bust my furnace (not) in action and it was the MOBO !!!
During the diagnosis and before the problem got fixed , there were multiple occasions where CEM could have sold me extras that wouldn’t have fixed the problem , I very much appreciate the honesty guys
Edward also brought in another senior tech with him to confirm his thoughts around the MOBO being the issue to avoid any further delays to the repair
Overall 11/10 , great service and most of all trust worthy - keep up everything and many thanks !!

Thank you, Muhammad. We really appreciate your kind feedback. We'll pass your kind words to Edward for sure. We always try to do our best to keep our clients happy. We're glad that your furnace is back on and you're happy. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Alessandro G
Alessandro G

The perfect company specializing in HVAC look no further

This company saved my house during the winter. I called for emergency service for my furnace and they were super supportive during tough times. They didn't play any games, came out right away and quoted me so well that I replaced my furnace, ac AND water tank the next day. Edward did a very professional job detailing my need for energy efficent appliances and now my bills have been cut in half and boosted my house value!!

Thank you Alessandro for your warm feedback. We always try to bring the best value for our clients. All the best. CEM team.

Matt in Markham
Matt in Markham

Kam was fantastic!

Kam was amazing!
He arrived within a few hours of calling (on a Saturday) and began troubleshooting. After an hour, he was able to identify the issue but did not have the part.

He noticed that we have 2 small children and was very concerned about the house not having heat overnight. (It's -14C outside)

Kam drove home to look for a replacement part that could act as a temporary solution to give my family heat for the night and returned as soon as he could to attempt to fix it.

Kam really went above and beyond to ensure that my family would be safe and comfortable. Thank you so much Kam!

Thank you Matt. We always try to do our best. Your feedback is really appreciated. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Rob McCowan in York
Rob McCowan in York

Fast, Professional, and Reliable

I originally called Consumers Energy Management to repair my existing furnace, but I'd been considering upgrading to a tankless combi unit for a while. The technician was more than happy to go over the pros and cons of repairing my existing furnace or swapping out both the furnace and hw heater for a combo unit. His advice was both insightful and impartial, I didn't feel pressured to upgrade at all. Ultimately I decided to go for the upgrade rather than the repair. Within a week they were back installing the new unit and it was up and running that same day.

After a month or so the hot water side of the combi unit stopped working, I called CEM and they sent the same technician back that very afternoon for repairs under warranty. No fuss, no troubles, my hot water was back on that evening and it's been working flawlessly since.

I'm always a little skeptical of warranty promises but CEM came through with flying colors and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again for any new jobs.

Thank you Rob. Your feedback is very important to us. We wish all the best with your new system. CEM team.

Tamara
Tamara

Central humidifier installation

All was done quick, Edward explained all details very well, works okay.
It was possible even to get job done on Sunday, I usually work till late on weekdays.

Thank you Tamara, it was a pleasure to work with you as well. All the best. CEM team

Jonathan
Jonathan

HVAC repair

Edward and Kam were very professional and took the time to explain what needed to be done and what could wait. I will definitely call them again for any of my HVAC needs.

Thank you Jonathan for your feedback. We would be very happy to help you in future with all your HVAC needs. All the best. CEM team.

tisaie
tisaie

Thermostat (ecobee3) installation

The work was done with professionalism. Edward was very helpful and answered all my questions. I can't remember the other man's name that was with him, but he too was wonderful!!!! I will definitely use Consumers Energy Management again.

Thank you Tessa for your warm feedback. The other men's name is Kam. We will pass on your feedback to him. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Bianca
Bianca

Furnace, AC and tankless water heater

Out of all the contractors that we talked with, Edward really stood out by explaining the differences about several products and the process of applying for government rebates so we could have a better idea of the best options for our house. The technicians managed to finish all the work in one day while doing a very thorough job. They even installed a pump to run the condensed water from the water heater through the furnace water pipe so it wouldn't go on the basement floor; a really nice touch - we can use much better the storage space in the basement and don't need to worry about stepping on the plastic pipe. Very happy with the entire team, will definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Thank you, Bianca. Your honest feedback is much appreciated. We wish you all the best with your new system. CEM team.

Melvin
Melvin

Furnace/AC Installation

Edward and his team did an amazing job removing our old furnace and disposing it, installing a new American Standard furnace and installing a brand new AC in our home despite the tight space they had to work with. Great customer service, craftsmanship and prices. Highly recommended!

Thank you Melvin, wish you all the best. CEM team

Larry Danziger from Toronto
Larry Danziger from Toronto

Complete heating, air conditioning and hot water tank replacement.

Can I give them 100 out of 10?
Edward and his team are awesome. Not only did Edward explain the product capabilities and performance better than the other contractors I contacted, he made sure we understood the energy savings candidly, I felt... truthfully and honestly. The work was done on time and extremely well installed. Very clean job. Super company to do business with. Highly highly recommended.

Thank you Larry, we work hard to make our clients happy. I wish all the best. CEM team.

More about Consumers Energy Management

Consumers Energy Management offers following services: Furnace and Air Conditioner Repair, HVAC Maintenance, Water Softeners, Sales and Service. We also offer following services: Heating and Cooling Protection Plans, Duct Cleaning, Attic Insulation, Home Inspection.