Consumers Energy Management

7250 Keele St Vaughan ON L4K 1Z8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Consumers Energy Management

Reviews for Consumers Energy Management

Tamara

All was done quick, Edward explained all details very well, works okay.
It was possible even to get job done on Sunday, I usually work till late on weekdays.

Thank you Tamara, it was a pleasure to work with you as well. All the best. CEM team

Jonathan

Edward and Kam were very professional and took the time to explain what needed to be done and what could wait. I will definitely call them again for any of my HVAC needs.

Thank you Jonathan for your feedback. We would be very happy to help you in future with all your HVAC needs. All the best. CEM team.

tisaie

The work was done with professionalism. Edward was very helpful and answered all my questions. I can't remember the other man's name that was with him, but he too was wonderful!!!! I will definitely use Consumers Energy Management again.

Thank you Tessa for your warm feedback. The other men's name is Kam. We will pass on your feedback to him. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Melvin

Edward and his team did an amazing job removing our old furnace and disposing it, installing a new American Standard furnace and installing a brand new AC in our home despite the tight space they had to work with. Great customer service, craftsmanship and prices. Highly recommended!

Thank you Melvin, wish you all the best. CEM team

Larry Danziger from Toronto

Can I give them 100 out of 10?
Edward and his team are awesome. Not only did Edward explain the product capabilities and performance better than the other contractors I contacted, he made sure we understood the energy savings candidly, I felt... truthfully and honestly. The work was done on time and extremely well installed. Very clean job. Super company to do business with. Highly highly recommended.

Thank you Larry, we work hard to make our clients happy. I wish all the best. CEM team.

Natt
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Edward and his team are awesome. Extremely professional and very knowledgeable. We called them because our A.C. was acting up. Edward made the recommendations after hearing our requirements and did a fantastic and neat job. Project was done within the budget and within a day....couldnt be happier!

Hey Natt & Neetu. Thank you for your trust and great feedback. We really enjoyed working with. Wish you all the best. CEM team.

I can't be happier more the HomeStar makes sense. If you want to be happy and no headache about your heating and cooling HomeStars✨ is your right stop ⛔ they are professional and they care.
I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your feedback. CEM team

sabrinarose.elhoss

Firstly, I would like to say that I consider myself a tough customer. It is my belief that if I am spending my hard earned money on a product or service it better be what it claims because I won't tolerate less.

Secondly, let me say that this company is better than it claims.

In a world full of people trying to sell you a vision, it's amazing when a company successfully delivers on that vision in a timely fashion with high consistency.

We were completing a basement Reno and decided to upgrade our furnace and hot water system. Edward was so very knowledgeable about everything involved and educated us on our options and produced extremely competitive quotes that included everything. There were absolutely no hidden costs or intangibles in his quote. To make things more difficult when I spoke to Edward, our renovation was schedule to begin 7 days later, leaving him little to no time to do the work.

No problem for Consumers Energy everything was delivered and installed within 7 days. He advised us what to do regarding our old water tank. He knew of government rebate programs and completed the paperwork on our behalf. He did everything possible to make this a seamless switch and ensure we maximized our benefits.

There is an honesty and transparency to their work that is almost impossible to find in today's market and the commitment to the client is second to none.

We are extremely happy with the level of expertise,professionalism and service and encourage everyone to use this company for whatever your needs. Our family did and are still reaping the benefits of their excellent service today.

Thank you Sabrina and Sari for this wonderful feedback. It is always encouraging to hear this type of feedbacks from our customers. We indeed work very hard to provide you with very best service and products. We wish you all the best and want to hear from you when you need our service. CEM team.

LunchboxNinja in Toronto

Our air conditioner died and we needed a new replacement. I contacted multiple agencies, and Edward was very quick in getting back to me. I rarely answer the phone but he texted, which made things quicker to schedule.

He came over the very next day to check things out. Gave a great quote, fully explaining that it could be more expensive if we needed the lines redone (we didn't, and it was nice to find a company that didn't try to unnecessarily up-sell) and explained the government rebate.

We arranged for installation, and the two men who came were very friendly and professional. Edward even stopped by to make sure everything was going well. These poor guys worked in the rain, without complaint. They installed our new air con and attachments to the furnace, and also pointed out a potential issue with our water softener while they were down there.

They cleaned up everything as they worked, answered all questions we had, and made sure the air conditioner was functioning properly before leaving. We really could not have asked for better service.

Jess, thank you very much for your kind feedback. We also enjoyed working with. Wish you all the best. CEM team.

Taz D.

Ed and company did an excellent job in recommending and installing the right systems. We're very much satisfied on the quality of their product and works. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and associates. Thanks Ed and company

Thank you Anastacio, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Wish you all the best. CEM team.

More about Consumers Energy Management

Consumers Energy Management offers following services: Furnace and Air Conditioner Repair, HVAC Maintenance, Water Softeners, Sales and Service. We also offer following services: Heating and Cooling Protection Plans, Duct Cleaning, Attic Insulation, Home Inspection.