Consumers Energy Management

Reviews for Consumers Energy Management

Jama in Brampton
Jama in Brampton

Furnace and AC purchase

After phone call Edward came next day and gave me quotation for equipment I needed, no gimmick just right for my house. I decided to go with AS because of the best warranty (10 year parts) including 5 years labour from CEM. Equipment was installed promptly 1 week after signing the contract. They even installed my smart thermostat I purchased earlier, free of charge. I am very satisfied from professional service CEM provided and would recommend them to all in HVAC need.

Thank you for your kind feedback. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Wish you all the best. CEM team.

Sue in Toronto
Sue in Toronto

New Furnace Installation

I am grateful for the fine job Edward did putting in my new furnace and air conditioner. He and his crew was efficient, polite and helpful. I am thrilled! I will recommend you every chance I get. Thank you.

Thank you Sue. It was a real please to work with you. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Rob
Rob

Furnace, A/C and tankless water heater installation.

We were very pleased with the professionalism and quality of workmanship demonstrated by Edward and his team. Very thorough, clean and able to answer any questions...would highly recommend them for any HVAC projects. Thank you again.

Thank you very much Rob for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you as well. All the best. CEM team.

herrq2
herrq2

Boiler

Edward and his team provided prompt response to my quote request, they are fast and efficient in boiler installation, the team is very professional, highly recommended

Thank you Qi, your feedback is much appreciated. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Melimelo
Melimelo

Ductless AC installation on two floors

I contacted a few AC companies and decided to go with Consumers Energy Management as they were reasonably priced but above all, very helpful and professional. Edward took the time to explain my options, listen to my concerns, and sent me a detailed quote after. Once on site for the job, his crew were very effective, nice guys, and made sure to verify with me where I wanted the units to be and where I preferred the tubing to be. They made sure to accommodate my requests. It was a full two day job, and they stayed late on the second day to ensure I had working AC the next day. They left the site clean and were very professional. I would definitely recommend Edward and his crew.

Thank you Melissa for your warm feedback. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Cynthia i.
Cynthia i.

Furnace/Air Conditioner

I reached out to CEM after reading their top reviews and I am glad I made
the choice to contact this company.

I needed a new furnace and a new air conditioner that had broken
down during the Toronto heat wave. Edward came to see me right
away and was patient and knowledgeable and took the time to
explain my best options and what to expect in moving the air
conditioner to a different location. He helped in getting my home
audit done right away so we could get the air conditioner installed as
soon as possible and take advantage of the Enbridge Rebates.

The team arrived and I was so impressed on how professional they
were and how hard they worked through the heat to get my
equipment up and running. Everything works and looks great. I am
so glad I installed a new high efficiency furnace and air conditioner
from CEM. My house was left clean and all my questions answered.
No added expense that Edward didn’t lay out from the beginning.

I feel secure in knowing I have a quality installation and look forward
to using their services in the future. It was an pleasure dealing with
Edward and the team. Highly recommended!

Thank you Cynthia, it was a great pleasure for us to work with you. We thank you for your business and wish you all the best. CEM team.

CanStan
CanStan

Furnace and A/C installation

From the time we requested for a quote till the products were delivered and installed, the services provided were truly exceptional. The person we contacted was very straightforward and gave us detailed info on how to maximize the efficiency, as well as be able to avail of the current rebate programs from Enbridge.

Tank you Anthony foe your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you as well. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

sanjay c.
sanjay c.

Water heater

Very Prompt Service
Hats off to the Installation team Specially Mr Idris
He completed the job without giving us any additional repair to fix the drywall
And as he said he wanted to make sure he himself is satisfied with his work
Very Courteous,accommodating,and Professional
From start to Finsh
Sales person Edward also was pleasent and Great to deal with

Thank you very much Sanjay for your warm feedback. It means a lot to us. We wish all the best. CEM team.

Linda W.
Linda W.

3 Projects - all perfectly executed

The team at Consumer Energy Mgmt is terrific. The company sells quality products (re. energy efficiency) and employs skilled craftspeople to install & service equipment. Job 1-June 2017-installation of ductless A/C. It was a seamless process. The workers took great care to cause the least disruption possible, and the cleanup was great (they left things a little tidier than they found it). That, and Edward's professionalism in laying out the project in the first place, providing a competitive price & reasonable installation date, sealed the deal for calling them for a second project.

Job 2 - April 2018 - installation of combi-boiler system. Out with the old & inefficient and in with the new. The job was extensive and included installation of new pipes. Once again, skilled tradesmen efficiently & expertly completed the job. They take pride in their work and it shows.

After that, I hired the company for job 3 (a small one). Another of the team's tradesmen cleaned and services my fireplace. I plan to call Consumers Energy for all future servicing (A/C, combi-boiler & fireplace).

I've recommended the company to friends and neighbours, and I'm happy to finally share my referral here.

Thank you Linda for your warm feedback. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Mu from Toronto
Mu from Toronto

Furnace issue

Edward = awesome !!
My furnace was being difficult so I reached out to CEM - spoke to and dealt with Edward from start to finish , Edward came in for the initial inspection but it was hard to diagnose the issue as it wasn’t happening when he was over ( seriously ) we were in touch after his first visit and when the issue happened again he came over to bust my furnace (not) in action and it was the MOBO !!!
During the diagnosis and before the problem got fixed , there were multiple occasions where CEM could have sold me extras that wouldn’t have fixed the problem , I very much appreciate the honesty guys
Edward also brought in another senior tech with him to confirm his thoughts around the MOBO being the issue to avoid any further delays to the repair
Overall 11/10 , great service and most of all trust worthy - keep up everything and many thanks !!

Thank you, Muhammad. We really appreciate your kind feedback. We'll pass your kind words to Edward for sure. We always try to do our best to keep our clients happy. We're glad that your furnace is back on and you're happy. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

More about Consumers Energy Management

Consumers Energy Management offers following services: Furnace and Air Conditioner Repair, HVAC Maintenance, Water Softeners, Sales and Service. We also offer following services: Heating and Cooling Protection Plans, Duct Cleaning, Attic Insulation, Home Inspection.