Consumers Energy Management

bellaelenan
bellaelenan
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

AC, furnace, humidifier

Edward and his team were helpful and professional. Thanks for installing my AC, furnace and humidifier - all at a very competitive price, but with zero compromise on quality.

Thank you Elena for your warm feedback. It was a great pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

ceci_casuso
ceci_casuso
1 review Whitby, ON

New tankless water heater installation

Excellent service, from the first contact with Edward, he followed up with me providing all the information I needed to make a decision, ensured we got the approval forms on time and coordinated the installation team so it could be done the next day. Installation team was knowledgeable and friendly. Did a fantastic job so we could have hot water again. Thank you all!

Thank you Cecilia, it was a pleasure dealing with you. Wish you all the best. CEM team.

Kinnon Y.
Kinnon Y.

Tankless Installation, A/C and Furnace replacements

First off, all the installers of Consumers Energy are extremely well versed in their trade, and pay attention to details. They did not track through our townhouse, and instead decided to take the long ways around to get from our basement out to the outside. Much appreciated. They also make sure that we were aware and informed at every stage of the installation. If we had questions, they did not pressure us, and always took time to explain and answer any questions leading up to and during the installation. If there were any disagreements or suggestions from the installers, they made reasoned discussions so that we could follow and make informed decisions.

Our consultant, Edward, was on hand to answer multiple questions that we had from quote, all the way through installation, up until and after the installation. Talk about service! He provided expertise information about what was necessary, and worked around our requirements. He took the time to look at his pricing and provide very competitive prices for what we were asking.

I would highly recommend Consumers Energy to any and all looking to do work on their major heating and utility appliances. Five stars all the way

Thank you Kinnon, we really appreciate your feedback. It was also a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best. CEM team

Nhan H.
Nhan H.

Air conditioner & Furnace Replacement

Edward and his team are very knowledgeable, professional and efficient. They provided an excellent service. I am very satisfied with their workmanship and would recommend Consumers Energy Management to my friends. Thank you, Edward and Idris team.

Thank you Nhan. We also had a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best with your new equipment. CEM team.

wmchiu
wmchiu
1 review Pickering, ON

Tankless hot water heater

Best service yet.
From the 1st email, to phone calls, to appointments, Edward was right on. Explained everything very clearly, walked us though
step by step. They rolled out floor mats to keep the job site clean as well.
I would definitely recommend Consumers Energy Management.
Very competitive prices and the best service ever.

Thank you William for your kind feedback. It was also a great pleasure to deal with you. We wish you all the best. CEM team

stevemarkle
stevemarkle

Installed new tankless water heater.

Edward and Idris have completed several jobs in my home to perfection. They installed a new air conditioning system, a new furnace, and most recently a tankless water heater. These two are the Lennon/McCartney of home heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. They rock!

Thank you Steve for your feedback. It was always a pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the best. CEM team

Jama in Brampton
Jama in Brampton

Furnace and AC purchase

After phone call Edward came next day and gave me quotation for equipment I needed, no gimmick just right for my house. I decided to go with AS because of the best warranty (10 year parts) including 5 years labour from CEM. Equipment was installed promptly 1 week after signing the contract. They even installed my smart thermostat I purchased earlier, free of charge. I am very satisfied from professional service CEM provided and would recommend them to all in HVAC need.

Thank you for your kind feedback. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Wish you all the best. CEM team.

Sue in Toronto
Sue in Toronto

New Furnace Installation

I am grateful for the fine job Edward did putting in my new furnace and air conditioner. He and his crew was efficient, polite and helpful. I am thrilled! I will recommend you every chance I get. Thank you.

Thank you Sue. It was a real please to work with you. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Rob
Rob

Furnace, A/C and tankless water heater installation.

We were very pleased with the professionalism and quality of workmanship demonstrated by Edward and his team. Very thorough, clean and able to answer any questions...would highly recommend them for any HVAC projects. Thank you again.

Thank you very much Rob for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you as well. All the best. CEM team.

herrq2
herrq2

Boiler

Edward and his team provided prompt response to my quote request, they are fast and efficient in boiler installation, the team is very professional, highly recommended

Thank you Qi, your feedback is much appreciated. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

More about Consumers Energy Management

Consumers Energy Management offers following services: Furnace and Air Conditioner Repair, HVAC Maintenance, Water Softeners, Sales and Service. We also offer following services: Heating and Cooling Protection Plans, Duct Cleaning, Attic Insulation, Home Inspection.