Consumers Energy Management

Reviews for Consumers Energy Management

Aly
Aly

High-velocity Air Conditioning

The reviews are accurate for this company. There is a reason why they have such positive reviews, including this one.

I chose Consumers Energy Management because of Edward. Edward courteously, most patiently and professionally answered all of my questions while offering insight to my unique setup. Edward along with Idris provided me with exact diagnosis and advice. Both of them were honest and transparent, courteous and very efficient.

If you want top quality work - exceptional service - I highly recommend. A+

Thank you Aly. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Reviews like yours are always keep us motivated to do a better job. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Stan Gallen
Stan Gallen
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

HVAC

Honorable, efficient and providing timely work. This firm is truly one of the best companies that I have ever had perform renovation type services at my home. I would recommend them to anyone.
Period full stop!!!! Edward is a true professional.

Thank you Stan. We truly appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We will pass your comments to Edward. All the best to you. CEM team

Steve
Steve

Tankless Water Heater

Edward is someone I would strongly recommend to include if you are looking for a tankless water heater. I quoted five HVAC companies before I chose Edward for his price, professionalism, and his genuine sincerity. Unlike the other companies that clearly just wanted the deal quickly (e.g., pressure sale, not-to-code suggestions, etc.), Edward gave a 2-month price guarantee and was the first one who actually sounded legitimate. I knew that since I had been doing much online research to understand what my requirements were. The 2-month price guarantee gave me ample time to continue to quote and learn more. In the end, Edward was the clear choice with his better pricing and offer to return the old rental tank for free. The whole experience was just smooth and problem-free. On the day of the installation, Edward, Idris, and an assistant did the work. Edward was a technician too which was very reassuring and explained why I felt he sounded legitimate during the quoting process in comparison to all the others. Idris and his assistant were such professionals--even the cloth they laid down to protect the floor was clean--who were very detailed and did what they had to do properly to get the job done. Can we have more people like Edward and his crew in the trades?

Thank you Steve for your detailed feedback. Edward is one of the best guys in our team. We'll pass your comments to him. All the best to you and your family. CEM team.

A/C unit plus installation

Initially I contacted another company with good reviews on HomeStars, but discovered the representative who visited actually came from a different company which had poor reviews, and was pushing an inferior brand. I researched again and found Consumers Energy Management, Edward came promptly, discussed our requirements and quoted fairly for an excellent brand. The following week (a day or two earlier than we expected) the unit was installed and our 3 other older units inspected and serviced. They did an excellent job and we have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Thank you Colin. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We also had a great pleasure working with you. All the best to you. CEM team.

Andrew in Etobicoke
Andrew in Etobicoke

Residential thankless, AC and steam humidifier upgrade

Edward is great to deal with, he came over for initial discussion and provided plenty of information and options for my project, which required multiple site visits and helped to pick best options for me.
Everything went very smooth from signing documents to installation day, on which a professional crew arrived as scheduled and completed the work perfectly.
Really happy with the service and products from Consumers Energy.

Thank you, Andrew. It was a real pleasure dealing with you. Please let us know about new projects. We'll gladly help. All the best. CEM team.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Tankless water heater

Great job! Very recommend the product and the company! We had furnace and AC installed by them few years ago. Very great job!

Thank you. Your feedback is very much appreciated. All the Best. CEM team

Katherine
Katherine
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Ductless Air Conditioning

Edward came out to assess the job and was very thorough. He checked things that the other contractors neglected to and came up with a plan that would work for our home. The quote was very reasonable (the quote includes draining and unhooking the hot water tank and hooking our water up to the combi boiler). He was able to complete the job quickly. I very much recommend this company.

Thank you, Katherine. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Pavel in Toronto
Pavel in Toronto
2 reviews Caledon, ON

New tankless water heater

I have made a decision about installing new water heater. This company was referred to me by friend of mine, who used there services in the past. Turned out that price was affordable, scoop of work was fully explained and new water heater was installed within couple of days after initial meeting with Edward. Job done professionally, site left clean, and they helped to bring old equipment up to the garage. Strongly recommend for your future projects!

Hi Pavel, thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure dealing with you as well. We wish you all the best. CEM team

Furnace replacement

The team at Consumers Energy was stellar! I called with a broken furnace and within 18 hours they were here with a brand new, better quality furnace fixing our heat. The team was efficient, clean, knowledgeable and I would highly recommend them and most certainly use them again in the future.

Thank you for choosing Consumers Energy. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

Rouzbeh in Toronto
Rouzbeh in Toronto
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and water heater

Edward install a furnace and a tankless water heater for us. He was on-time and provided detailed information. I asked him for different options for the furnace and the water heater including price, warranty, expectation life to choose the best one that fits to our need and received all information that I needed.
On the installation date, he showed up on time and took him about half day to install both appliances.
After installation there was a leak. His responded quickly and showed up the next day to fix the issue.
I am happy with his service and would recommend him to other people.

Thank you, Rouzbeh. It was real pleasure working with you as well. We wish you all the best. CEM team.

More about Consumers Energy Management

Consumers Energy Management offers following services: Furnace and Air Conditioner Repair, HVAC Maintenance, Water Softeners, Sales and Service. We also offer following services: Heating and Cooling Protection Plans, Duct Cleaning, Attic Insulation, Home Inspection.