HomeStars  >  Roofing in Milton  >  Kingdom Roofing Limited
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Kingdom Roofing Limited

Abby in Ottawa
1 review Milton, ON

Satisfied with Elkin's professional knowledge and explanation of the work to be done prior to installation. On installation day, he arrived with his team on time (prior to scheduled time) and the roof was replaced with new shingles. I am satisfied with the work done and clean up afterwards.
He answered every question I had prior, during and after installation. I was not referred to him but I searched on the internet for a contractor that has good review, proximity wise and his word; and my homework respecting materials and how the work should be done, we decided to go with his company. His price was reasonable too.

Abby (Mississauga).

Adam in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

I can't say enough about Elkin and his company. From the initial quote to the installation day he was always very professional and took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Price was very reasonable compared to other offers.

His crew was exceptional showing up on time completing the entire job in one day. My yard was protected and site cleaned up the way they found it. They even walk around with a large magnet ensuring no nails were left behind. Elkin also replaced two down spouts that had cracked from previous winters free of charge.

I strongly recommend using Kingdom Roofing for any roofing needs. You will not be disappointed.

Hi Adam. wow... thank you very much.

JP from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

In the evening I usually go for a walk around the neighborhood. Because I needed my roof shingles replaced I kept my eye open to see who else had work done and by who. I took down the names of 3 companies and got quotes for all three. Although Kingdom Roofing Limited was not the cheapest or most expensive quote it was the best reviewed. And then there’s the owner Elkin – who clinched my decision. To understand what I mean you need to meet this guy. Straightforward, genuine and has the accreditations to back it up (check out his website)

His crew of 5 + himself making 6 all arrived on-time. They set up tarps all around the house and took care in ensuring my property was protected during the removal of the old shingles. His crew was very good, they work together VERY well and know what to do – you can tell they have been together for a while.

Elkin (who was onsite both days) and his crew took two days to finish both me and my neighbors semi-detached home and I couldn’t be happier. Hopefully he’s still doing this in 25 years when I’ll probably need new shingles again.

1 review Milton, ON

Had Elkin come for a estimate for a new roof. Provided great customer service, was very knowledgable about the products and went into detail with all that would be installed for the roof replacement. Had also 3 other companies come out, felt the most comfortable with Elkin and he was the only one that would go into detail about the products.

Set up a date for installation. Got a call a couple days prior to the install to confirm. Elkins and his crew came on the day. The crew were very professional and the work was done to satisfaction. The area was cleaned up by the crew and left tidy.

I would recommend Kingdom Roofing.

Ryan F.
5 reviews Milton, ON

Having just purchased a home in Milton I needed a new roof asap. I noticed Kingdom Roofing signs on all my neighbors lawns. After a quick call Elkin was on site within hours. He is genuine and polite and was willing to work with the time line of some other renovations being completed.

After seeing how the team works and the quality of the work done. I wholeheartedly recommend you go straight to Milton's best and call Kingdom.

Hi Ryan. Thank you very much.

brianmurphy153
1 review Milton, ON

From start to finish, a professional attitude was apparent. Always on time, polite and courteous employees, great workmanship. Took care not to damage any plants and always left the area in a clean state. Definitely would recommend their services and would use again.

Milton H.
1 review Milton, ON

Great work! Very satisfied and would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new roof.

Excellent customer service was a huge plus.

Hi Fareed. Thank you very much.

largesme in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Elkin and his team were great! They were here on time and did everything they said they would. Even clean up was perfect - you wouldn't even have known they were there. We are so happy with the way the roof turned out! I would recommend them to anyone. True professionalism from start to finish - couldn't be happier!

Thank you very much Sarha.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Acton, ON

Elkin and his team were professional from start to finish, completing our roof in a day. These were tradesmen who are proud of their workmanship. They started at 7:00 a.m as scheduled completing the job including the clean up before 5:00 p.m. They went above and beyond expectations.
Not experts ourselves, Elkin explain all the products being used and how the installations would be completed including new vents, drip edging and shield membrane on the entire roof. Cleanup included the eavestrough, our deck and neighbouring properties. You would never know they were here except for our badly damaged roof is now safe and secure.
I feel confident with Kingdoms warranty program, that should we have any problems, Elkin would be back to honour his commitment to the quality of his work. We would confidently recommend Kingdom Roofing to family and friends. Thanks Kingdom Team

Thank you very much Eleonore, Kingdom Roofing Limited is here to serve you.

Dr. Jim Giancoulas  in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Pleased and satisfied after dealing with Elkin. Best price offered out of six estimates. Professional, honest and informative. Kingdom installers fulfilled my expectations both on the rooftop and on the ground. After nine hours I had a new roof and you never would have known the crew was at my home. Thanks!

More about Kingdom Roofing Limited

Kingdom Roofing Limited began back in 2002. Initially known as EATO Roofing Services, Kingdom Roofing Limited received its new name due to customers' reviews suggesting Elkin and his team provided royal customer service: highly professional, punctual and responsible.

Elkin gained several years of experience working as a subcontractor with a large roofing company in Mississauga. His passion for the trade, impicable workmanship and professional attitude gave him credibility in the roofing services. Today Kingdom Roofing Limited represents the professionalism, integrity and work ethic that Elkin and his team have towards the company and their customers. Behind Kingdom Roofing Limited there is a team of expert roofers available 24 hours a day to install, repair or maintenance your roof. Kingdom Roofing Limited provides the highest quality workmanship, using top quality materials at affordable prices.
What do you get from working with Kingdom Roofing Limited?

Professional assistance available to answer your inquiries at any time
Affordable solutions for your roof improvement or new roof installation
Detailed working plan including a dateline for finishing the project
Expert roof installers to repair, maintenance or install a new roof on schedule
A mess free home or business. We clean the job site and make sure you are satisfied with the end result.

Our services include

Installation of new roofs
Repairs (leak repairs, skylight repairs, chimney repairs)
Storm damage and insurance workmanship
Tear off, re-roofs and re-decking
Three tab and architectural shingles
Wood Shake and Flat Roofs

790-11 Hot Rubberized Asphalt
Commercial Skylights
Roof Vents & Vents

Roofing and Gutters & Eavestroughs
Kingdom Roofing Limited Services In order to provide the most affordable solution for your home or business, Kingdom Roofing Limited will discuss with you the needs of your current roofing system and determine which roofing design and materials are suited to achieve the best level of performance during your roof useful life. Our services include Installation of new roofs Repairs (leak repairs, skylight repairs, chimney repairs) Maintanance (removing litter, cleaning gutters and drains for proper water flow) Storm damage and insurance workmanship Tear off, re-roofs and re-decking Three tab and architectural shingles Wood Shake and Flat Roofs Commercial Services APP Modified Bitumen SBS Modified Bitumen BUR (Built up) Slate and Tile Expansion Joint Covers Edge Metal Systems EPDM-Rubber Roofing TPO & PVC Standing Seam Metal Shingle & Shake 790-11 Hot Rubberized Asphalt Commercial Skylights Roof Vents & Vents