Kingdom Roofing Limited

Marlene in Milton
Marlene in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Roof and skylight

Elkin and his crew were so professional, they replaced our roof and installed a skylight. Elkin and his crew were so efficient. He provided us updates about weather delays, shingle delivery and installation day timing. The crew was onsite on time, they had their process and system on point. The crew worked hard, protected our windows, patio and garden, and did a thorough cleanup once done, I have little kids not even one nail was found. We are really pleased with the final product. We highly recommend Elkin and his team for quality work ethic and professional business. Happy that we can support local with Kingdom Roofing Limited.

Hi Marlene, thank you for the review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We work our hardest for the satisfaction of our customers. Thanks again and have a good one

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto
2 reviews Milton, ON

Roof replacement

Elkin and his crew were so efficient. He provided us updates about weather delays, shingle delivery and installation day timing. The crew was onsite on time, they had their process and system on point. The crew worked hard, protected our windows, patio/deck and gardens, and did a thorough cleanup once done. We are really pleased with the final product. We highly recommend Elkin and his team for quality work ethic and professional business. Happy that we can support local with Kingdom Roofing Limited.

Hi Stephenie. Thank you so much for the review, it was a pleasure doing business with you, some things we always strive for are punctuality and high quality work start to finish. we are pleased that you are satisfied with our work. Take care have a good one.

Brampton
Brampton

Roof replaced

Very reliable, professional company. The guys were hard workers, cleaned up well. Overall very impressed. Would recommend Kingdom roofing.

We replaced a nearly 3000 square foot roof over 2 days, they were punctual and professional.

thank you very much for the review. we are very glad that you are satisfied with our work. thank you again.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Very Satisfied

Elkin was great to work with. I see why he gets great reviews. Kingdom Roofing is the only company I found that actually puts an entire layer of membrane under the shingles. Elkin said BP will only certify those who do. A couple of falling shingles broke off a few of my lilac flowers below, but other than that, everything went smoothly. Note: the roofers won't really guide you in colour selection, so be sure to do a bit of homework and know what will look good with your house colours.

thank you very much for your review.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

New roof

Elkin and his company were great to work with. He explained the process and did a really great job on our roof, his team did a very professional job and I would recommend his company.

thank you very much.

Esmaeil/Richmond Hill
Esmaeil/Richmond Hill

Roof Replacement

I am very glad that we selected Kingdom roofing out of many contractors that I talked with. Elkin is very prompt and responsive to emails, phone calls and text messages. You answered all my questions and provided us with detailed quote and brochure. Your company is professional with good crew. The day of installation you showed up early at 7am and finished by 4pm. Thank you again and I recommend Kingdom roofing %100.

Hi Esmaeil, thank you for the review. We are really glad that you are satisfied with our work. We always try our best to be prompt with our work and do a good job every time. Hope you have a good one.

Pamellab
Pamellab

New Roof

I needed to replace the roof on a home we have as a rental unit. The roof was in very bad condition. The tenant had complained of leaks in the house. I received quotes from several contractors. Elkin was the only one who went up on the roof and noticed a vent cover was missing. He also checked the attic to see if there was water damage due to the missing vent. I was very impressed by his thoroughness.

Once we agreed to move forward, Elkin came back the next day to cover the hole until the roof could be installed. On the day of the install, Elkin and his team arrived before their 7am start time and worked quickly and efficiently. They protected the property and did an excellent clean up job. The tenant called to tell me there was not a nail in sight. The new roof was the only evidence they were there! I would highly recommend Elkin and his team. They are courteous, efficient and very professional.
Thanks for a job well done!

Hi Pamella. Thank you for the review and courteous things you mentioned. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our work, we always strive for a successful job well done and content from our customers. Have a good one, thanks again.

lisa in Dundas
lisa in Dundas
0 reviews Milton, ON

Roof installation roof

They arrive on time, was very professional. And plasant. If i had questions they answered and know their stuff. I mentioned my daughter is autistic and they needed to be done at a certain time and they were. I am very pleased. They also cleaned up very well after themselves.

thank you for the review. Lisa.

Nicole in Hamilton
Nicole in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New roof

I chose kingdom roofing after much thought. I had received many quotes from other roofing companies but one of the things that impressed me right from the start is they are a company that allow you to make your own decision without hounding you. I met With Elkin who was on time, professional and personable. He explained the process of getting a new roof to great lengths and was always available when I had follow up questions. One thing that truly made my experience exceptional is when I struggled with the choices of roof colours, Elkin took his personal time to take me around and help me chose the best colour for my home.
On the day of my roof instalment, the team arrived promptly at 0700 and it was completed by the time I arrived home. They did an excellent job protecting my property and cleaning up after themselves. I must say they met my expectations and I would highly recommend them as a company.

Hi Nicole. Thank you very much for the review. The work we do is very important to us as well as the satisfaction from our customers and giving good costomer service. Hope you do well. Thanks again

Deborah in Brampton
Deborah in Brampton

Amazing experience and Roof replacement

My roof was in terrible state and urgently needed replacing. Leveraging Homestars roofing contractors’ reviews and ratings, I reached out and obtained quotes from 4 very good companies. I selected Kingdom Roofing Limited – why? ELKIN!
During my selection process, Elkin was always prompt and professional in his communications…I asked a lot of questions and he responded quickly, with patience, politeness and exactly the information I needed to make a decision. Kingdom Roofing Limited quote was very detailed so there is no ambiguity in what will be done and price – I love this! Elkin has an aura of kindness and sincerity that made him stand out from the other companies. He had no issue with providing the specific brand and product that I wanted and even made some very good recommendations. Price wise, Kingdom Roofing was comparable with the other companies.
As my roof replacement was urgent, Elkin made arrangements to fit my job in. Elkin delivered exactly as quoted with an added bonus which was a pleasant surprise and I appreciated very much. He was on site to guide his team and discussed findings with me during the process. He and his team were on time and very efficient – they worked non-stop to finish the job before the rain came…they didn’t even stop for a smoke break! The clean-up was good and my new roof and vents look great!
Thank you Elkin and team! I highly recommend Kingdom Roofing Limited.

Hi Deborah. Thanks for the review, it is our pleasure always. We always work towards a successful well done job and content from our customers. We are pleased that you’re satisfied with our work. Hope you do well. Thanks again.

More about Kingdom Roofing Limited

Serving GTA since 2002 with a thousands satisfied costumer.
We are serving commercial and residential roof needs.
We follow the standard Building codes.

Kingdom Roofing Limited began back in 2002. Initially known as EATO Roofing Services, Kingdom Roofing Limited received its new name due to customers' reviews suggesting Elkin and his team provided royal customer service: highly professional, punctual and responsible.

Elkin gained several years of experience working as a subcontractor with a large roofing company in Mississauga. His passion for the trade, impicable workmanship and professional attitude gave him credibility in the roofing services. Today Kingdom Roofing Limited represents the professionalism, integrity and work ethic that Elkin and his team have towards the company and their customers. Behind Kingdom Roofing Limited there is a team of expert roofers available 24 hours a day to install, repair or maintenance your roof. Kingdom Roofing Limited provides the highest quality workmanship, using top quality materials at affordable prices.

What do you get from working with Kingdom Roofing Limited?

Professional assistance available to answer your inquiries at any time
Affordable solutions for your roof improvement or new roof installation
Detailed working plan including a dateline for finishing the project
Expert roof installers to repair, maintenance or install a new roof on schedule
A mess free home or business. We clean the job site and make sure you are satisfied with the end result.

Our services include

Installation of new roofs
Repairs (leak repairs, skylight repairs, chimney repairs)
Maintanance (removing litter, cleaning gutters and drains for proper water flow)
Storm damage and insurance workmanship
Tear off, re-roofs and re-decking
Three tab and architectural shingles
Wood Shake and Flat Roofs