Kreative Woodworking

Reviews for Kreative Woodworking

Sharon in Vaughan
Sharon in Vaughan

great side up

Green Side Up currently did a superb activity of tearing down our antique fence and replacing it with a brand new one. Their pricing become honest and the men who did the paintings have been professional, did a brilliant job on the development of the brand new fence and wiped clean up any particles after the work became accomplished. We were thrilled with their paintings and would not hesitate to suggest them!

Joseph Azimi from Milton
Joseph Azimi from Milton

Fence Backyard Fence

To Those Who Is Looking For a Woodwork Professional Who is Honest, Hard worker, Polite, Fair and Very Understanding & Accommodating. If you are looking for woodwork professional OR Backyard Fence Installer Then I am recommending Onur and His Express Fence Inc. They are true woodwork professionals.
I am very please to write this testimonial for Onur and his company for doing an amazing work at our subdivision, “The States Of Credit Ridge” in the corner of Queen & Mississauga Road, Brampton.
Our subdivision neighbors and I, we've decided to do our backyard fencing. Well, we interviewed 5 fencing companies and we decided to go with Onur and his team because of his professionalism, recommendations from the area, price and timeline. They are amazing bunch of professionals. I am putting my name here that when dealing with Onur you would be extremely happy and satisfied with the work and workmanship. The price is very good, the quality is amazing, they are very fast and efficient, very respectful workers and exceedingly accommodating. They went beyond what was expected of them.
They were half way done with the subdivision fencing, when I decided to put a pool in my backyard and I asked Onur to finish my backyard postings after my pool was installed. He was generous enough to say, “YES”. Even though, he almost finished the entire subdivision prior to my pool completion. After a month, I called Onur to let him know that my pool is done and he can finish the fence. I was extremely surprise and happy to hear him say, “I will send couple of my guys to finish your fence tomorrow.” These days not a lot of fence installations companies are accommodating. With Onur, the job was finished after two days as he promised and the clean up was done perfectly. I would recommend Onur and Express Fence Inc to Everyone and anyone who wants to do woodwork with No Hassel, No Delay AND Only Satisfaction..... “It’s nice to see people who are honest, professional and work hard.”
Thank you Onur for Being The Best In The Business.... I am sure you will do very well!
Warmest Regards,

Joseph Azimi
Sales Representative
RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc., Brokerage
905.456.1177 Office
647.588.7171 Cell

Thank you for your positive comments. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

More about Kreative Woodworking

At Kreative Woodworking we are your custom outdoor living specialist serving the GTA and surrounding areas for over 10 years. We specialize in fences, decks, pergolas, sheds as well as custom designs. We listen closely and take the time to adhere to the detailed needs of our clients in order to provide the highest quality service on time and on budget.We stand proud in our work
With Kreative Woodworking you are guaranteed a quality installation by fence and deck professionals. We stand proud in our work that's why all our work is backed by a limited 5 year warranty making customer's our number one priority.