Szautner Electrical Contracting

Szautner Electrical Contracting

Reviews for Szautner Electrical Contracting

Private User reviews Evansburg, AB

House wiring

Neal wired our house in 2014 and wired my shop in 2015. Great job on both. We have used Neal and counted on his advise on many occasions since and he has always helped us out.
We highly recommend Szautner Electrical for any of your projects.

Garry in Edmonton
Garry in Edmonton
1 review Drayton Valley, AB

shop

If you are looking for old school, excellent neat work, punctual hard working electrician, Neil is your man. If there is a problem, he will work at it until it is solved. I would use him again.

Private User reviews Seba Beach, AB

Wiring of boiler and home renovations.

I called Neal to wire my new boiler and check some electrical issues in the house. Neal was prompt and did a very nice job. I highly recommend Szautner Electrical Contracting for any electrical work.

Looking for Electricians pros in Evansburg?