GTA Restoration

250 Consumers Road Toronto ON M2J 4R4

Reviews for GTA Restoration

kevin in Toronto
kevin in Toronto

Roof leak repair with small drip in bathroom

24/7 service but they charge an after hours work surcharge? How does that work? Do not sign the release or work order. I think it gives them free reign to charge for everything possible. Such as a cleaning charge after they removed their on equipment. Techs will offer services but were unaware of the cost. I questioned some line items such as the after hours charge as was told if people don't want to pay we can put a lien on your house. All conversation recored as well,so its there. Use them if you have a big wallet.

Mac Kozminski in Vaughan
Mac Kozminski in Vaughan

Rude and unprofessional

I am still wowed by the extremely rude unprofessional am!
I’m a contractor who did work for them. When I called Ben to inquire about the payment, he told me to F off and hang up on me.
In response I wrote a 1 star review on Google maps where owner replied to it in a similar manner - words used were ‘f****g crackhead’ (photo below)
Stay away, these are bad people.
I invite you to read the full story here: https://g.co/kgs/bPSXb4

BettyYlli in Mississauga
BettyYlli in Mississauga

Mold Removal in my Basement!

We hired GTA Restoration to inspect our basement as me and my hasband found some black spots on our back corner of our basement! When a technician from GTA Restoration came they used some special camera and detected a larger area than what we originally found. Within a week they schedualed us to do the remidiation part. We're so glad we hired GTA Restoration as they were professional to handle a situation ljke this. We thank Jason for all the work they put in to get our house back to normal.
Betty and Jake

Thank you for the review and please call anytime if you ever need any other services from GTARestoration.com

More about GTA Restoration

24-hour Emergency Services - Fire, Smoke & Water damage restoration & Mold removal in Toronto & the GTA. 19+ years of experience in the Restoration & Renovation field. Fast response & insurance claim processing. Contact us today: www. GTArestoration. com
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Toronto?