Gta Restoration

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
250 Consumers Road Toronto ON M2J 4R4

Reviews for Gta Restoration

Water damage

After providing emergency drying service for a toilet leak, the project manager assured me they would follow up promptly with the insurance company and begin repairing the basement and powder room. For three weeks I emailed and phoned but got no response, despite the fact we had no toilet in the powder room and the basement is unusable. I spoke to the insurance company who told me they hadn't been contacted, and there was no explanation provided for the repair schedule even when I finally got an email from the project manager who told me he had gone on vacation (no one else could take over the project?). Terrible service and won't use them again.

I would NEVER hire this company again.

Basement apt flooded and I unfortunately got involved with this company. Worst mistake of my life.

They drastically over charge (My insurance company couldn't believe what they were charging.) and (I feel) prey on people in an emergency situations.

Everything from saying the walls are 3 feet higher in their quote than the walls actually are (to pad the bill) to delaying sending the invoice for final payment and attempting to charge me LATE FEES FOR NOT PAYING!! I wrote them numerous times asking for the bill. That's just the tip of the iceberg in reasons I would never hire them again.

Worst customer service in my opinion. Worst company I've ever dealt with in my life.

STAY AWAY.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Emergency services

Called in for emergency services as we had a leak in our infants room. We were concerned about mold and wanted it tested. They put machines in for 3 days to dry it and collect spores. They never tested it and claimed we never asked. They sent a roofer in to patch the roof - it’s still leaking and they never sent anyone back to try to fix it again. They kept assuring us it would all be covered by insurance - it wasn’t. Massive bill for things we could have done ourselves like pack our stuff in boxes. They did all this without asking or informing us there was a charge. When we put a bad google review, the owner called to freak out. Similar people who put bad reviews on google were sent notices of legal action. Will never recommend this company to anyone. We are still waiting on the roofing report we have asked for several times.

kevin in Toronto
kevin in Toronto

Roof leak repair with small drip in bathroom

24/7 service but they charge an after hours work surcharge? How does that work? Do not sign the release or work order. I think it gives them free reign to charge for everything possible. Such as a cleaning charge after they removed their on equipment. Techs will offer services but were unaware of the cost. I questioned some line items such as the after hours charge as was told if people don't want to pay we can put a lien on your house. All conversation recored as well,so its there. Use them if you have a big wallet.

Mac Kozminski in Vaughan
Mac Kozminski in Vaughan

Rude and unprofessional

I am still wowed by the extremely rude unprofessional am!
I’m a contractor who did work for them. When I called Ben to inquire about the payment, he told me to F off and hang up on me.
In response I wrote a 1 star review on Google maps where owner replied to it in a similar manner - words used were ‘f****g crackhead’ (photo below)
Stay away, these are bad people.
I invite you to read the full story here: https://g.co/kgs/bPSXb4

BettyYlli in Mississauga
BettyYlli in Mississauga

Mold Removal in my Basement!

We hired GTA Restoration to inspect our basement as me and my hasband found some black spots on our back corner of our basement! When a technician from GTA Restoration came they used some special camera and detected a larger area than what we originally found. Within a week they schedualed us to do the remidiation part. We're so glad we hired GTA Restoration as they were professional to handle a situation ljke this. We thank Jason for all the work they put in to get our house back to normal.
Betty and Jake

Thank you for the review and please call anytime if you ever need any other services from GTARestoration.com

More about Gta Restoration

24-hour Emergency Services - Fire, Smoke & Water damage restoration & Mold removal in Toronto & the GTA. 19+ years of experience in the Restoration & Renovation field. Fast response & insurance claim processing. Contact us today: www. GTArestoration. com
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Toronto?