A Smart Roof Ltd

A Smart Roof Ltd

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for A Smart Roof Ltd

Chimney demolition, and installation of roof vents

Al and Caroline have taken care of our family homes in Whitby for years. The pricing is fair and they take the time to understand what you want in detail, and more importantly deliver on it.

Thank you for the review , it has been our pleasure to work with your family over the last 15 years ..

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Leaking ceiling

We contacted A Smart Roof as we had a leak in our bathroom ceiling. Al came to trouble shoot, and let us know our roof was in great shape but there were a few spots with nails missing so hard to tell. He did a repair, then returned again and went in the attic to further investigate. The leak stopped, with minimal cost. We appreciate the thoroughness and low cost when not needed. We will definetly us A Smart Roof in the future when needed!

Thank you Linda for taking the time to write this great review , we were glad we could fix the problem ...

Decor Junkie
Decor Junkie
4 reviews ,

Replaced shingles on roof

Completely satisfied with Al and his team from A Smart Roofing and the work they did to replace the shingles on my roof. Not only did they have the best quote but Caroline was the best in terms of contacting me and keeping me informed throughout the process. They arrived on time and finished the work within a day with a dedicated team. I would highly recommend A Smart!

Thank you for the Great review , we really appreciate you taking the time to do this . Happy Holidays from Alan&Caroline

Allan Thompson from Scarborough
Allan Thompson from Scarborough

Reshingle Roof

Arrived as expected with a large crew that worked very hard to complete the job in a single day. The bin and shingles arrived in the morning and the bin was removed early the next morning. Allan & Caroline were very easy to work with and the project was completed quickly and all mess cleaned up.

Thank You Allan it was a pleasure to work with you on this roofing project .

Raffi in Whitby
Raffi in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Reshingle

Exceptional service before, during, and after roof was reshingled. Meticulous workmanship and respectful of our property and time. Provided a very competitive quote including all the things required, rather than offering “options” which are necessities for a proper job. Provided a firm quote and that’s what was paid. Started and completed as per the pre-defined schedule (rain notwithstanding) and left the entire property as it was before they started. Caroline was critical in helping us choose the colour and kept us abreast of everything before and during the work. Al and his team were exceptional in their work and provided a level of expertise and honesty rarely experienced in this industry; have done this 3 times previously and they were NOT good experiences. Hats off to the entire Smart Team!

Raffi,
Thank you for such a great review.
We thoroughly enjoyed working with you on your roofing job . Your home was beautiful before now it's a showstopper (driftwood).....

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

A SMART ROOF LTD. - Best Roofing company in Durham Region Period!

From the initial consultation with Caroline, to job completion, my experience with A Smart Roof Ltd. was exceptional. Caroline met with me promptly after setting up an appointment, showed up with samples and discussed options etc. After booking, I was kept up to date with time lines or delays (due to weather). Alan and his crew showed up on time, were very professional, ensured surrounding property/ landscaping was protected and explained the project and expected time to completion.
After completing the roof, the crew cleaned up and ensured there was no debris or nails left behind (using a magnetic broom). We are extremely satisfied with our roof & would highly recommend A Smart Roof Ltd. to our friends and family. Great honest service at an affordable price!
Thank you Caroline, Alan and the crew @ A Smart Roof Ltd.

Sam Barbaro

Sam, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your hospitality and business. Your family went over and above to supply my crew with beverages and snacks , they were All so appreciative.

Alan Smart

Zeenath in Toronto
Zeenath in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof leak

Had a leak on my roof, Al fixed it for us. Very professional, knowledgeable and great work. I will highly recommend him for his expertise and timely execution of work.

Thank you for the great review , good luck in your new home .

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Replacement of roof shingles

Al and team did a great job on the shingles and improvements to vents, flashings, etc. Roof looks great and they did a superb cleanup after the work. Did the job in a single day even though they got a late start. Much better service than other roofers I have used.

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review.

Will H
Will H

April windstorm Victim save by A Smart Roof LTD.

The April windstorms tore off huge chunks of my roof along with my attached neighbor. I got several quotes, all within $800.00 of eachother, however Caroline provided a very comprehensive, inclusive quote and was referred to me my a very good friend. She included 2 sheets of plywood automatically, and clearly stated additional costs (if required). All email communication was very prompt, scheduling of my replacement roof went EXACTLY as promised and planned. In fact, about 1 week prior to our scheduled date, when weather was more known, they were able to advance my date by 1 day, and completed the entire job (2 roofs) in 1.5 days. I have to tell you I didn't see fancy trucks, and fancy uniforms but this company showed up promptly, professionally, and did exactly what they said they would when they said. I love my new roof and I feel I am no longer a victim, rather lucky this happened - as my roof was 14years old and was soon in need of replacement. I highly recommend this company, they know their stuff and did a very clean and professional job after tarping/and protecting my property during the entire process.
Thanks Al, Caroline and A Smart Roof Ltd. You will have my recommendations to any and all who express the need for roofing going forward.

I can't thank you enough for your kind review Will. Alan and I appreciate that you were a referral and take pride in providing personal service to all our customers from beginning to the end of the job .

French in Oshawa
French in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roof

If you want the best look no further. I have just completed a whole house Reno. I have seen it all!! A.Smart roof came to us from a recommendation from a friend; I have since referred them to about 8 completed jobs of satisfied customers. We went with an upgraded beautiful lifetime roof AMAZING. They came on time and finished the job, provided professional help in selection of colour and styles; they did a fantastic job and followed up. WOW!! With a price was very fair and quality above and beyond. Believe me service is everything, I promise you Caroline and Al will provide you with that. If you need to speak to me or see our roof let Caroline know I would be happy to show you.

Thank You Diane for the review it was our pleasure to work with you and jim on your roofing project.. still one of my favorite roofs we have installed .

More about A Smart Roof Ltd

With over 20 years of experience, Alan and his team are dedicated to providing customers with an exceptional experience. We know that dealing with contractors is not fun, often time consuming and let's face it, we generally don't trust them. We pride ourselves on our competitive quotes, quality workmanship and excellent customer service. Alan's team will make sure you know exactly what the process is, what materials will be used and the timeline you can expect.

We service all of the GTA, and provide full or partial roof replacement, flashing, and emergency roof repairs.

*We also offer a referral incentive.