A Smart Roof Ltd

Gail DS in Old Toronto
Gail DS in Old Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

A Smart Roof

I along with 5 others neighbours contacted many roofing companies to obtain quotes on redoing our roof. We were all doing this for the first time and heard many horror stories and were skeptical, however I got feedback from someone which used A Smart Roof. I contacted them and liaised with Caroline and Al and they were fabulous from my first encounter until the job was completed. The pricing was excellent, the service was exceptional and my roof looks amazing. The entire process was easy, stress free and so convenient, they did it all. It was a pleasure working with them from the initial call to the end and I would definitely recommend them 110%. We are all happy neighbours with their work.

Gail,

Thank you for taking the time to review us , we truly appreciate that you went with our company for your roof and were the liason with all the neighbors which made the process much easier .

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

roofing

Very impressed with our new roof. Al and his crew did a great job. Everything went very smoothly from delivery of bin,shingles and crew arriving on time. Al answered all our questions and made suggestions where appropriate. Caroline was bang on in recommending a great color of shingle. Would highly recommend them for a great job done at a reasonable price

Nancy,

It was a pleasure to work with you and I know we acheived the colour impact you wanted . Thank you for reviewing our company we appreciate it .

Steve  in Ajax
Steve in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Cannot recommend enough !!

One of the best experiences I have had after choosing a company from Homestars. From beginning to end the process was great. The price was way better than the 4 other companies I had quote. The crew was polite and meticulous with the cleanup and the roof looks amazing.

Thank you Steve for the great review , we appreciate your business and are glad that you love your new roof .

J & A in Ajax
J & A in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

The little details separate Al from the rest!

There is a reason that most of the neighbours on my street have used Al over the years. His work is tidy, his crew is respectful and neat, and his attention to detail show what a true professional he is. From helping us pick the roofing colours to the finishing details of repainting / replacing some vents in a new complementary colour we couldn't be happier. We had 4 quotes and Al wasn't the cheapest, wasn't the most expensive, but we feel we got the best job we could have.

Al was on site during the entire job and was able to explain some of the work as he was doing it. His wife was also very helpful in walking us through the process, dropping off samples etc.

I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for choosing our company , we appreciate the business .

dmurphy in Toronto
dmurphy in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roof

Amazing job! Very professional
We are so happy with their job. We had a very difficult area in the back that always leaked and Al said don’t worry we got this ! And they did!!! No leaks at all
Such a good job !

Thank you for trusting us to do your Roof , we appreciate your business.

Judy  from Bowmanville
Judy from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

New roof

Contacted Roofing companies for quotes on a new roof. Al was the first company to contact us and came out right away to have a look. Went onto our roof, fixed the loose shingles, put caulking on nails and checked to make use there was nothing else that needed attention.
Keep us updated on when our roof would be done. Shingles and bin arrived right on time and so did Al and his team. Excellent workmanship!! Covered everything up before starting, work site was very neat and they worked here all day to get our roof finished. When finished everything was cleaned up, all nails, shingles nothing left behind. They even had a blower and cleaned off our deck, driveway and walkway. Excellent company I would recommend them. Thanks Al and your team

Thank you for chosing our company to complete your roofing job.
We look forward to seeing you in the spring.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Fast install with a high level of quality

Doing extensive home renovations we unfortunately found we needed our entire roof replaced. They were entirely helpful throughout the entire process ensuring I got the best colour for my brick type while having a very open and transparent communication about the entire process.

Andrew ,

Thank you for taking the time to review the job we did for you .

We appreciate your business , good luck on the rest of renovations .

David
David

Roof and attic inspection

I got a call from Al indicating that he could come and do the inspection the next day. He showed up and quickly got to work. He got into the attic and took the time to explain what was good and bad about it, luckily for me it was all good.
He check the roof and found what he think is the culprit for a spot on a bedroom wall, an opening in the exterior wall mortar, he applied calking and some reinforcement. He also check the rest of the roof and cleaned the rain gutters, something I didn't expect him to do.
Thanks for the good service.

David ,

Thank you for such great review we really appreciate it.
We were glad we could help you out .

Cherilyn in Oshawa
Cherilyn in Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Accommodating professionals with great communication and outstanding customer service

Of the three roofing companies I contacted for quotes, A Smart Roof provided the best customer service from first contact. They went above and beyond to provide me with a quote on a house I had not yet taken possession of (drone view), including a tour of their neighbourhood to see the different colours of roofs they had done. The job price came in on the low end of their estimate and the colour they recommended is perfect. My yard showed no signs that they were even there...not one roofing nail or piece of garbage left. I chose them in part because I had read other reviews that stated their thoroughness when it came to clean up...a quality that is important to me as I have two young kids.
I will recommend A Smart Roof to friends and family..

Congratulations on your new home , the roof looks fantastic .
We appreciate your kind words , you were a pleasure to work with.

Roma in Brampton
Roma in Brampton

New Roof

I would highly recommend A Smart Roof LTD.
After calling to get a quote on a new roof, Al responded promptly by coming to my home at my convenience.
He was professional, very easy to talk to and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.
He and his team worked continuously and efficiently to complete the roof within the set time.
All the materials set within the quote was provided and clean up was done properly. I was happy with the completed work.

Roma and Charles

Roma,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great view on behalf of our company.
We really appreciate your business and your hoee looks great.

More about A Smart Roof Ltd

With over 20 years of experience, Alan and his team are dedicated to providing customers with an exceptional experience. We know that dealing with contractors is not fun, often time consuming and let's face it, we generally don't trust them. We pride ourselves on our competitive quotes, quality workmanship and excellent customer service. Alan's team will make sure you know exactly what the process is, what materials will be used and the timeline you can expect.

We service all of the GTA, and provide full or partial roof replacement, flashing, and emergency roof repairs.

*We also offer a referral incentive.