ACE Electric

Toronto ON M4N 1P5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  ACE Electric

Reviews for ACE Electric

CDinTor in Toronto

Kyle ran a new line for a plug powering a new appliance. He ran it form the board up to the 2nd floor. Job was done a cleanly as possible and was done quickly as well. I asked for an appointment for the work and he came by a few hours later. Job well done. I will call again for any other electrical work.

Tim T.

Called ACE Electric to install a new plug on our wall and found them to be very courteous and professional. Armin was quick to get the job done and did great work. I'll for sure be calling on him and ACE for future needs.

Patrick from the Beaches
1 review East York, ON

I called this company because my family were worried about the flickering lights in our home. An electrician came and fixed the problem....he opened up all the switches and receptacles and corrected the problem. It was also inspected. These guys are experts. Now, we can sleep tight.